PDA

View Full Version : Wwekieraney

davey-boy
22-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I don't care if you say it isn't habbo news but it is news to me.
Where have you got this idea that i said i was going to ha.ck you from because i know for a fact you are lying.
Also if you could try speaking in english it would be great.
I don't care nif i spelt your name wrong which i think i may have but why have you started lying about me.
If i were to h.ack you the chances are that i would take your furni and if i was to h.ack you at all i would have a reason.
I have no reason to hack you so i didn't and i do not have a clue as to where you got this ridicoulous idea from.
Maybe you just want people too feel sorry for you and then tomorrow you will say it was a glitch or something.
I really don't care what you say because i know for a fact that you were wrong and seacat please please dont shut this thread until me and kieran have sorted this out.
Please?

YellowParasol
22-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Hmm Well put, but Whats this all about anyway?

You
22-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Please PM the user instead of making a publicty of this rubbish.

davey-boy
22-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Sorry but i just wanted to embarrass him in front of everyone because he has absolutely no proof to back up his ridicilous accusation.
He accused me of trying to hack so i could make jis furni invisible but it didn't work and he got all his furni back he said.
Confused yet? Me too

GommeInc
22-07-2005, 07:54 PM
This isn't news, this should PM'd, someone close this thread

davey-boy
22-07-2005, 07:59 PM
No please don't i want to see him come up with a ridicoulos excuse

GommeInc
22-07-2005, 08:00 PM
As I said, PM him, this is between you and him. Having spectators is petty.

Seacat
22-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Have you heard of PMs? The P in PMs means PRIVATE, so I suggest you talk this over in PRIVATE instead of creating threads on it that have nothing to do with this Forum

Thread Closed.

I really don't care what you say because i know for a fact that you were wrong and seacat please please dont shut this thread until me and kieran have sorted this out.
Please?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!