PDA

View Full Version : School is awful :/

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 04:06 PM
I've been attending the same school for 3 years, and until before the summer it was all well.

All the teachers seem to dislike me and treat me different from the others.

Fair enough, I deserve it. I did call a teacher fat and did say that a new building was a waste of money, and then I snapped.

I sorted stuff out with the teacher that I called fat, but all the other teachers who know still treat me differently.

Today I snapped. All the teachers are getting on my nerves, so in my sociology lesson I said the lesson was crap. I didn't mean the teacher's lesson was crap, I meant sociology as a whole. About 10 minutes later, I apologized twice. She said 'it's OK', and then 10 minutes later she ran out crying.

The head of humanities then walked in and shouted to our class at the top of her voice, all while keeping eye contact with me and the others who got sent out, but seriously: can't I have an opinion in society and more?

On Tuesday the class has a detention and the head of humanities said she'll find out who is disrespecting our teacher, but my opinion isn't disrespecting, is it?

What shall I do? Is my opinion disrespecting? Can't I have an opinion? I feel so suicidal now.

Misawa
25-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Voice your opinions constructively without profanity and they'll listen.

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Voice my opinions? Too late, Adam. My school never listen, either.

dirrty
25-09-2009, 04:11 PM
sounds like your the problem really. i suppose you could always apologise again by talking to the teacher on her, possibly giving her some sort of gift? you just gotta learn not to say times at certain times as it seems running your mouth isn't doing you any favours...

Immenseman
25-09-2009, 04:14 PM
well when you're going to voice opinions which aren't constructive it's going to happen in school. just get on with it i say.

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I guess I am the problem. If I keep apologizing, the teacher will just hate me even more.

The head of hums teacher even said 'I don't care about you, the teacher is our responsibility', which I think is just rude and obnoxious.

Immenseman,

I didn't call a teacher fat face-to-face, I was talking to friends about her and someone overheard and told her. I didn't say the lesson is crap to her face either, she overheard me.

Immenseman
25-09-2009, 04:17 PM
well say the things outside of school

dirrty
25-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I guess I am the problem. If I keep apologizing, the teacher will just hate me even more.

The head of hums teacher even said 'I don't care about you, the teacher is our responsibility', which I think is just rude and obnoxious.

Immenseman,

I didn't call a teacher fat face-to-face, I was talking to friends about her and someone overheard and told her. I didn't say the lesson is crap to her face either, she overheard me.
and what do you think your teachers think of you when you say things about them or things related to them? just keep your opinions to yourself and move on from there.

RandomManJay
25-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Just tell the truth, say you didn't mean to suggest the teacher was rubbish, then say to did apologise (twice), and see if she wants another apology, if not, then there isn't anything else you can do.

Glen Coco
25-09-2009, 04:46 PM
You expect to call a teacher fat, say their new building & a lesson is crap and expect them not to treat you differently?
Hoenstly, if omeone said that in my lessons we wouldn't have the head of humanies screaming at us we would of had our deputy head !
There's a time and place for voicing your opinions and just becasue you 'snapped' doesn't excuse anything.

Pixet
25-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Focus on nothing but your work. Teachers will hate you if you don't do as your told. You get what you deserve in school. I breezed through the first 4 years of school. I never listened to the teachers and I was always in trouble. It's only now I've changed but it's far too late.

Make the most of what you have. I promise you will regret it otherwise. Don't be horrible about teachers when their around, it'll only get you in trouble. But seriously, focus on your work, not your teachers.

Jordy
25-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Work the system, you have to put up with school. Your opinions are completely unnecessary and you bring it all on yourself, it seems like you know that it's just you need to act on it. Schools don't listen to opinions at all so try not to be so negative and just live with it.

If you really want to try change things, join the school council but there's only so much you can do.

Misawa
25-09-2009, 07:37 PM
What year are you in? If you're in Sixth Form, you should be able to drop the subject at this early stage if you really are not getting on with it.

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I'm in year 10, Misawa.

Immenseman
25-09-2009, 07:41 PM
you're just going to have to put your head down for the last two years. be yourself but keep a low profile. don't get noticed for silly things like you have done in the past.

Misawa
25-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Ah, right. Well, I can only suggest that you grin and bear the year. Think positive and keep your opinions and comments constructive, and keep it up, then your tutors will come round.

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks Adam and Immense :)

Immenseman
25-09-2009, 07:48 PM
no problem babe :) xo

Homosexual
25-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I'll give you both rep. Immense, you'll get yours when your uncautioned :)

Immenseman
25-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah, when I'm uncautioned I'll rep you for your comments in pic thread :8

Misawa
25-09-2009, 08:06 PM
No worries. Cheers.

JACKTARD
28-09-2009, 06:56 PM
your school souns really strict

our teachers are way more easy going.

sounds as if we dnt have any disipline there but we do :)
still under control in classes and stuff

just dnt get told off for having an opinion where we are :/

Middlesbrough
28-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Kick the **** off, you don't get anywhere in life without kicking off.

Homosexual
28-09-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll just sit there and take it, I guess.

J0SH
28-09-2009, 07:17 PM
*Removed*

Edited by iSarcastix (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't post inappropriately, thank you.

Bun
30-09-2009, 07:23 PM
burn it.

Edited by iSarcastix (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thank you.

Special
30-09-2009, 07:29 PM
No wonder teachers have a problem with you if you call them bad thing and disrupt lessons. If you didnt say anything in the first place, you wouldnt be in this mess.

To be honest, I think you're in denial. You have denied youre the problem for so long, you have made you're self think that you arn't, if that makes sence.

There is a lad in my science, he always disruputs and when he gets told off for it, he says "I havent done anything" And basically lies to himself to make him belive otherwise.

I think you have the same problem. I think that you should keep your opinions to yourself if they are going to cause problems. I think all the teachers in my school are complete idiots, but i dont tell them!

Like Jake said, if you are going to talk about teachers, do it out of school where they cant hear you.

(P.S, im not having a go here or trying to cause a arguemnt, im tyring to help!)

Shox
30-09-2009, 07:33 PM
I've been attending the same school for 3 years, and until before the summer it was all well.

All the teachers seem to dislike me and treat me different from the others.

Fair enough, I deserve it. I did call a teacher fat and did say that a new building was a waste of money, and then I snapped.

I sorted stuff out with the teacher that I called fat, but all the other teachers who know still treat me differently.

Today I snapped. All the teachers are getting on my nerves, so in my sociology lesson I said the lesson was crap. I didn't mean the teacher's lesson was crap, I meant sociology as a whole. About 10 minutes later, I apologized twice. She said 'it's OK', and then 10 minutes later she ran out crying.

The head of humanities then walked in and shouted to our class at the top of her voice, all while keeping eye contact with me and the others who got sent out, but seriously: can't I have an opinion in society and more?

On Tuesday the class has a detention and the head of humanities said she'll find out who is disrespecting our teacher, but my opinion isn't disrespecting, is it?

What shall I do? Is my opinion disrespecting? Can't I have an opinion? I feel so suicidal now.

You have a right to an opinion, but from what you've written here it seems you need to learn how to control your anger, and how to state your opinions in the proper way.

How would you feel if you were a teacher, you tried so hard with the lesson plan, trying to teach your students a subject, but this kid comes in he is disrespectful, and insults your lessons.

Put yourself in the teachers shoes.

Homosexual
30-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Actually, it's all sorted now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!