PDA

View Full Version : Your daily recommended intake and some tips !

deltateamaplha
22-07-2005, 07:52 PM
YOUR DAILY RECOMMENDED ALLOWANCE

EXCEEDING these Government guidelines for the intake of fat and salt on the regular basis may lead to obesity and heart disease.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9216/rdl5eq.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

Remeber it is Recommended that you do at least half an hours exercise a day

TIPS
Drink plenty of water
Eat Five pieces of fruit or vegetables a day
Try walking more often

Some tips to keep fit without spending alot of money CLICK HERE (http://www.ivillage.co.uk/dietandfitness/getfit/maxworkout/qas/0,,260_186341,00.html)

Remeber it is important to eat and don't starve yourself and don't skip meals!. Also don't eat to much junk food try and balance out your meals

Hope this information has came in handy !

MYKE!
22-07-2005, 07:55 PM
And eat mangoface

deltateamaplha
22-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Yes at least 5 mangos a day :) But serisouly do eat alot of fruit and veg

Luayminator
22-07-2005, 08:30 PM
I love mangoes, but dont they like add weight, cuz theyre like so sweet?

deltateamaplha
22-07-2005, 08:31 PM
If you eat to much of anything It can be bad just watch what your eating! Don't get to obssed with what you eating.

GommeInc
22-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Most the population of this planet eat to survive and eat for fun. I think I'll be like that rather than eat boring rubbish that doesnt help you survive as much as normal and isn't fun.

ttranquility.
22-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Hello <3 lol sorry, i wanted to say that :) But, yeh, i already do, im not ALLOWED to eat any junk food, only like once a month, maybe not even. =] I DO get to sneak in Subway though. :) But, my allowence is $35 so, i get to have secret pizza orders from time to time lol :) Only like once every 3 months.

Tommy
22-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I dont eat junk food, since the holidays began ive had 1 sweet and have stuck to salads and meat. I must say i feel healthy already, but i got 6 more weeks of it, so ill have to see xP

Mentor
23-07-2005, 11:32 AM
I dont exseed the goverment guid lines on a regular basis, i exseed them everytime without fail, and the 5 frute/ veg a day, would be hard pressed to get 5 weekly :D, so im taking it as long as i exssed the guide lines all the time rather than on a regular basis i have nothing to worry about from obeasty and heart desises, wich is holding true so far :D.

Possibly becuse the goverment guide lines are grossly incoreect, and take in to no account the differnces in matablism and how a human will react to diffent inputs, never lown basic things such as that a very tall person would require more intake than a very very small person "/

deltateamaplha
23-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Glad to hear your views :)

Owen
23-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Yes at least 5 mangos a day :) But serisouly do eat alot of fruit and veg

Errr
5 off the same fruit/veg only counts as 1 fruit in that 5 fruit a day thing.
You have to have atleast 5 fruit/veg/healty drinks

deltateamaplha
23-07-2005, 01:48 PM
LOL I was jk about the mangos ;)

Owen
23-07-2005, 01:55 PM
LOL I was jk about the mangos ;)

mmm...

deltateamaplha
23-07-2005, 06:41 PM
mmmm..... ? Anyways back on topic do you go over these guildlines on a regular basis?

GommeInc
23-07-2005, 08:41 PM
I dont exseed the goverment guid lines on a regular basis, i exseed them everytime without fail, and the 5 frute/ veg a day, would be hard pressed to get 5 weekly :D, so im taking it as long as i exssed the guide lines all the time rather than on a regular basis i have nothing to worry about from obeasty and heart desises, wich is holding true so far :D.

Possibly becuse the goverment guide lines are grossly incoreect, and take in to no account the differnces in matablism and how a human will react to diffent inputs, never lown basic things such as that a very tall person would require more intake than a very very small person "/
Thats quite a good point people dont think about. Basically the guidelines are saying tall people should kill themselves now or starve later.

madskillz2003
23-07-2005, 11:20 PM
I eat less then 1,000 calories a day *Male Age 16*

*dosent eat breakfast and small meals*

*Run's everyday*

IM GOING TO DIE YOUNG YAY!

Eamonn
29-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Weight for me isnt as much of a problem because i can just not eat for a day and lose about 3-4pounds its so easy to do

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!