PDA

View Full Version : Armour?

graffiti
26-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Right so i currently have bandos chest and tassys but i might sell them as they are a little cost worthy.. should i also sell dfs or keep it? im thinking of selling all my stuff and going back to 90m.. then buy saradomin godsword + tassys and fighter torso? ty

MJJ
26-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Depends what your planning to do.

If you're going to be training something like Slayer, or training one of your combat skills, then I'd say that you keep your bandos armour, because it is extremly useful, and the DFS is great as well.
The saradomin godsword is mostly only used for its special if you're training something like Slayer, so I think it's a big waste of cash if you're only going to be using the special. Training something like Slayer is much better with a whip than a godsword, as it is a lot faster.

If you're going to be doing a lot of boss hunting, like Godwars and Dagannoth Kings, then the saradomin godsword would be more helpful there, and it might be a good idea to buy it, although personally, I would rather keep the bandos armour, but that's because I don't like godswords anyway.

It's up to you. If you're going to be training, keep bandos, if you're going to be boss hunting, buy a godsword.

graffiti
26-09-2009, 03:35 PM
I've brought Sara godsword and full dragon (chain)

Mint
26-09-2009, 04:08 PM
When bandos chestplates were 14m, I don't know why people did barbarian assault for 1 week+ when they could of done solid cash making for the same time and bought a bandos chestplate. Not only does the bandos chestplate have much better defense, it also shows up on graves whereas fighter torso's do not. However, this is not the case any more as bandos chestplates aren't far from 20 mill at the moment. I agree with MJJ's post.

graffiti
27-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Lol atleast I made a 300k profit form selling it.

Splitrazor
03-10-2009, 06:17 PM
When bandos chestplates were 14m, I don't know why people did barbarian assault for 1 week+ when they could of done solid cash making for the same time and bought a bandos chestplate. Not only does the bandos chestplate have much better defense, it also shows up on graves whereas fighter torso's do not. However, this is not the case any more as bandos chestplates aren't far from 20 mill at the moment. I agree with MJJ's post.

torso takes afew hours, one week? what teams have you been in lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!