PDA

View Full Version : HatePanda 2009: Win 100 Credits, free to play, free furni for everyone that plays ^^

Kardan
26-09-2009, 05:05 PM
www.lovepanda2009.co.uk

HatePanda 2009 is a competition where contestants take part in order to invade the fictional land of Qunopel, the Panda Kingdom. Contestants give orders to their army of troops and each day in October, the troops fight against each other to try and invade as much land as they can. Throughout the month of October, more land is able to be invaded as troops get upgraded and the contestant with the most land invaded at the end of the October wins the grand prize of 100 credits. Trophies for the top ten and everyone that takes part gets furniture, with contestants getting better furniture the better they do.

It's really worth playing since all that is required is that you send a simple command via minimail on Habbo UK each day, which will take a maximum of five minutes, so it's not time consuming and you can do it when it suits you :)

HatePanda 2009 is created, organized and ran by the people behind LovePanda 2009, which involved a month long quest which saw many contestants take part and Newbornxgirl walk away with a final prize of a Throne, Gold Trophy and 19 credits.

DJ-Ains.T
26-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Seems like a long process but good for the army type person, good luck :}

Kardan
26-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Seems like a long process but good for the army type person, good luck :}

It's not really based at the army type of person anyway.

The complicated part of the competition is on the organizers part of the competition, as there's quite a large algorithm that sorts how much land each player gets after each day.

All players have to do is minimail a command saying:

"I'd like to send 60/100 of my squad to place A with 25 attacking and 35 defending.
I'd like to send the other 40/100 of my squad to place B with 27 attacking and 13 defending.
I'd like to spend 1 skill point on raising my squads attack."

Then players find out the results at the end of the day, and see if they did well. If they did, they can keep their strategy, if not, they need to change it :P Simply takes up 5 minutes of time per day :)

Xoim
26-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Actually looks promising,
I will deff be taking part :]

Kyle
26-09-2009, 06:14 PM
I dislike the mafia wars style, I preferred your quests more. I'll participate though :) Maybe I'll come first for once :D

Kardan
27-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I dislike the mafia wars style, I preferred your quests more. I'll participate though :) Maybe I'll come first for once :D

Don't worry, LovePanda 2010 has a massive quest planned, HatePanda 2009 is designed more as a 'filler' competition :)

Hushie
27-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Ooh I want to play, do you only have to add the account to start playing or do you have to sign up somewhere?

Black_Apalachi
27-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Do players command their army unaware of what other competitors are doing? Sounds interesting, good luck :).

Kardan
28-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Ooh I want to play, do you only have to add the account to start playing or do you have to sign up somewhere?

Just add the account and send your command each day is enough to start playing :) No signing up :)

Do players command their army unaware of what other competitors are doing? Sounds interesting, good luck :).

Yes, you send in your commands and all that will be revealed at the end of each day is how much land each person has captured. The commands that everyone gave aren't revealed :)

Kardan
30-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Just a quick note that Day 1 starts in a few hours, meaning you can send in your submissions for Day One.

At the moment only Spahien Island can be invaded, and as it's the first day - everyone has 100 troops to be ordered.

So, your command would looking something like this:

I want to send 100/100 of my troops to Spahien Island. 34 must attack, 66 must defend.

The bits in bold you can change to suit you :) The number of troops and where you send them can be altered as the game progresses, but for Day One - you all have 100/100 and only Spahien Island is unlocked.

So basically, send the command in via minimail to the account 'LovePanda' and your sorted for today :) Then you do the same the next day, etcetc.

Kardan
01-10-2009, 03:29 PM
HatePanda 2009 has started today, so for your chance to get some free furni, go to www.lovepanda2009.co.uk

dogboy123
01-10-2009, 03:34 PM
That looks way too complicated :(

Kardan
01-10-2009, 03:42 PM
That looks way too complicated :(

Since it's the first day, all you need to do is minimail LovePanda with this:

I want X to attack and Y to defend.

Where X and Y are numbers that add up to 100.

So you could pick 7 Attack, 93 Defend. Or 81 Attack, 19 Defend. Your choice which you pick :)

It's Day Two onwards which gets complicated, as you can upgrade your army's stats.

dogboy123
01-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks for explaingin it to me on habbo (if thats you lol)

So today as only one space is open, i have to send all of them to that and then split them into atck and defence

Kardan
01-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks for explaingin it to me on habbo (if thats you lol)

So today as only one space is open, i have to send all of them to that and then split them into atck and defence

Yes. Then as more places open for invasion, you can keep on sending all of your army to one area, or you can split your army and send them to different areas. Everytime you send them to a different area, you need to state the attack/defence numbers for that area.

So on Day 4, when the second place opens, you could have something like this:

60/100 to Place A, 36 Attack, 24 Defend
40/100 to Place B, 15 Attack, 25 Defend

dogboy123
01-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh okie,

you need to accept f/r :P

Kardan
01-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Just a quick reminder you have until 10pm to get your commands for Day 1 in.

dogboy123
01-10-2009, 06:20 PM
for some reason i cant send you a minimail :(

Kardan
01-10-2009, 06:23 PM
for some reason i cant send you a minimail :(

PM me :)

Kardan
01-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Less than two hours to get your commands in.

Kyle
01-10-2009, 07:27 PM
i hope i did it right

Kardan
01-10-2009, 07:35 PM
i hope i did it right

Yup :0 All people ened to do is send me two numbers, both adding up to 100 and state which is Attack and which is Defence for Day 1.

Kardan
01-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Just 17 minutes left to get your Day 1 Commands in!

DPS
05-10-2009, 08:55 PM
www.lovepanda2009.co.uk (http://www.lovepanda2009.co.uk)

HatePanda 2009 is a competition where contestants take part in order to invade the fictional land of Qunopel, the Panda Kingdom. Contestants give orders to their army of troops and each day in October, the troops fight against each other to try and invade as much land as they can. Throughout the month of October, more land is able to be invaded as troops get upgraded and the contestant with the most land invaded at the end of the October wins the grand prize of 100 credits. Trophies for the top ten and everyone that takes part gets furniture, with contestants getting better furniture the better they do.

It's really worth playing since all that is required is that you send a simple command via minimail on Habbo UK each day, which will take a maximum of five minutes, so it's not time consuming and you can do it when it suits you :)

HatePanda 2009 is created, organized and ran by the people behind LovePanda 2009, which involved a month long quest which saw many contestants take part and Newbornxgirl walk away with a final prize of a Throne, Gold Trophy and 19 credits.

I'll still class this as a scam, since you made people think you was Habbo Staff on the love panda account... in 05/06 cant remember but i was one of the People in the the comp, dj-buddy ring a bell :P

Kyle
05-10-2009, 10:03 PM
He never said that he was habbo staff, people just assumed because the event was so well thought out and had an official account and everything that it had to be staff created.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!