PDA

View Full Version : Cod vs Battlefield

Accipiter
26-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Who do you thinks better? cod or battlefield, im stuck between the two tbh, i love battlefield for its old war games and i loved battlefield 2 online, now i love battlefield heroes.

But cod has all the unique things we want to see in games to keep us interactive.

(dbgtz told me to make this thread, as we ***** fight on msn like an old couple)

Fez
26-09-2009, 08:49 PM
It's like apples and oranges. They're both fruit, but they're different tastes.

They're as good as each other in my books.

dbgtz
26-09-2009, 09:05 PM
I prefer cod for more stat based stuff and more proper effort and I like battlefield to just muck around :)

uney93
27-09-2009, 02:32 PM
is battlefield anything like COD WAW as i'm interested in buying battlefield as just a mess around also but how many player can play at one time on one xbox

dbgtz
27-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Depends on the BF. I'm assuming 1943 coz of the xbox. Its nothing like waw because its alot brighter, has tanks (aswell), planes, boats and jeeps, destructable environments but only 3 classes to each side. Also it has air raids. Thats all pretty good for that fact its only 500mb roughly. Its only 1 to one console I think but 12v12 online.

uney93
27-09-2009, 03:37 PM
i ment Xbox360 sorry lol whats in the newer battlefield that isn't in COD WAW

dbgtz
27-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Destructable environments, larger (but less) maps, destructable environments, more vehicles.

Ontario
29-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Well i like a bit of both. Cod has a great feeling of up close combat that is really in your face at a fast level. Battlefield is not laid back but more open and requires people working together to be victorious. The maps are alot bigger so games take longer and are less one sided depending on the rank of players.

uney93
02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
whats the new battlefield game? and could i have vehicles on maps when doing a 4 player game when mates are round?

Pazza
04-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Personally I prefer Battlefield, because it's got more of a "war" feeling too it, with the planes and stuff.

COD's still a great game.

Accipiter
04-10-2009, 02:22 PM
battlefield probaly has some of the best flight physics i've seen.

I love battlefield for its online play in battlefield 1942, i know love its free online game battlefield heroes.

But they went down hill with battlefield bad company.

i like cod5 because of its online play with friends, and its arcade game nazi zombies. It also has good features such as weapon improovements and perks, as well as having to prestige to unlock weapons. i played on cod1 cod2 years ago, their campaign was v. good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!