PDA

View Full Version : V Bulletin Site :] Help +Rep

poll
27-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Right im making my own V Bulletin site buying the licence etc. tonight i have basica knowledge of howto set it up and looked at a few guides etc.

im just looking for somewhere to host with a good host i dont care how much am willing to pay high prices and along with where to get my domain and what is supplied with the V bulletin etc. because i really haveno idea in what i need to get any help will be much appreciated.

LMS16
27-09-2009, 02:55 PM
If you need any help, PM me with your email and I can sort you out. :).

Lew.

Shox
30-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Right im making my own V Bulletin site buying the licence etc. tonight i have basica knowledge of howto set it up and looked at a few guides etc.

im just looking for somewhere to host with a good host i dont care how much am willing to pay high prices and along with where to get my domain and what is supplied with the V bulletin etc. because i really haveno idea in what i need to get any help will be much appreciated.

If you're still looking for help, you might want to look at http://vbulletin.com

There you can buy a license, they cost anywhere from 80$ to 180 for a owned license.

You'll need a PHP and MYSQL enabled host, aswell, so, when you're looking for a host, make sure they php and mySQL.

LMS16
30-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Id reccommend Venohost.com for free hosting (y)

Lew.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!