PDA

View Full Version : Surprising my mum

Meanies
27-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Right well basically my mums always dealing with other peoples crap aswell as her own and she's had enough of it lately. Most of its to do with her boyfriends family and ex-wife and kids and she told me earlier she wants him to move out for a bit (woo). They were meant to be going to chester to see my mums friend this weekend, go to the zoo and other stuff aswell as going to my great grans grave - but then one of his kids got ill and they couldn't go and mum was looking forward to it.

So now I wanna do smin for her. I'm gna ring my gran later and see if they'd pay for a hotel for her to stay in so she can still go and do what she wanted to do, just on her own :P I was planning to paint their bedroom while they were gone this weekend since its been half-done for well over a year but now I can't.

If I can get her away, what else could I do to surprise her for a change :) I was thinking of making a big photoframe thing aswell since all her family (except me) live down south so only see them once a year really, and of course a meal :8

Immenseman
27-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Do everything that she usually would so she can put her feet up. Get her some flowers, put them in a vase etc, little touches go along way. Also, you should defo make a photo frame of all family members, mums love those sorta things :) Nice of you seeing as you're so horrible :l love you really x

Wyked
27-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Clean the bog

Meanies
27-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Do everything that she usually would so she can put her feet up. Get her some flowers, put them in a vase etc, little touches go along way. Also, you should defo make a photo frame of all family members, mums love those sorta things :) Nice of you seeing as you're so horrible :l love you really x
i clean sometimes!! but i won't be able to do like loads n loads in one weekend:( i could get her friend to come round n help tho (Y) OO FLOWERS. and chocs cus then she'll give me some too:D yeeyee and i can put it on the wall cus theyl all be plainn!
shtup im well nice you big bully:'(

Clean the bog
one thing i'd never do

Wyked
27-09-2009, 03:52 PM
even if you had dodgy bowels? ew.

Gullable
27-09-2009, 09:13 PM
awww thats so kind of you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!