PDA

View Full Version : How much would you say a white smoke machine is worth?

Y!
22-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I am thinking of buying the only one on the hotel (currently) How much do you think I should pay? I was offering 15-20 t.

dannyboymed
22-07-2005, 09:37 PM
15-20t sounds good, :)

HolyWar
22-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Really depends on what that person is going to accept. Who knows they might not get it for a long time, depends on how lazy the staff is this week. Look at DJ throne, the highest noted trade for that has been 6 dinos when they were 7t each. ( 40-42 thrones and there is only 1 in circulation ) I dont believe it has been located since it was traded from Evolution, I wonder who actually has the only real one in their posession.

I was figuring if I had the chance to buy it my offer was going to be something in the area 15 thrones and try to quickly dump it off for more, but I didnt really expect any success in getting it. I guess it all depends on the itelligence of the trader that posesses it.

Everything set aside I would'nt be suprised to see it trade for 40+ thrones.

Y!
22-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Really depends on what that person is going to accept. Who knows they might not get it for a long time, depends on how lazy the staff is this week. Look at DJ throne, the highest noted trade for that has been 6 dinos when they were 7t each. ( 40-42 thrones and there is only 1 in circulation ) I dont believe it has been located since it was traded from Evolution, I wonder who actually has the only real one in their posession.

I was figuring if I had the chance to buy it my offer was going to be something in the area 15 thrones and try to quickly dump it off for more, but I didnt really expect any success in gainging it. I guess it all depends on the itelligence of the trader that posesses it.

That was what I was thinking. I just wanna know if my offer is too low or too high. And the DJ Throne went for 20 t first then it got retraded for 6 dinos.

HolyWar
22-07-2005, 09:47 PM
That was what I was thinking. I just wanna know if my offer is too low or too high. And the DJ Throne went for 20 t first then it got retraded for 6 dinos.

Ya I remember i watched Travellers sell it to Evolution and to be honest I was thinking she was overpaying when she offered him a RBB and a few other things if I am not mistaken. Either way it was a good purchase on her part, I kinda kicked myself after I saw how much she made on it.

With there only being one in the hotel and having Callie herself verify that it was in fact a new super rare I figure it will go the same route as the DJ throne. If you can get your hands on it for under 20 thrones, I would have to think its a good investment.

Smiddy
24-07-2005, 04:54 PM
To Be honest i feel it will do as the DJ Decks first did when they were unleashed on the hotel :)
I Reckon you would be lucky to get that smoke machine for under 35T Personally, but this is just me going on past experiences :)
It will defiantly be very popular amongst the rest of the hotel's other "Hotshots" in the Super Rare trading world ;)

Rou
28-07-2005, 07:59 PM
reli depends man.

If you buy a white smoke machine and then comes out in cato and uve spent 15-20t.

a Real Bummer

Bear-Max
28-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Sorry, but I had to point out that Evolution is a boy :) Common mistake :P

And I'd LIKE if these can be worth about 30t. We need something that holds some decent value in the hotel.

Y!
28-07-2005, 09:53 PM
To Be honest i feel it will do as the DJ Decks first did when they were unleashed on the hotel :)
I Reckon you would be lucky to get that smoke machine for under 35T Personally, but this is just me going on past experiences :)
It will defiantly be very popular amongst the rest of the hotel's other "Hotshots" in the Super Rare trading world ;)

There isn't many 'hotshots' left!

Adam$
28-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Can I ask, what one looks like? Could anyone post an image?

Rou
28-07-2005, 10:52 PM
You anit seen da white smoke machine ?

:Hazel
28-07-2005, 11:44 PM
If I bought something like that knowing my luck they would release it the following day. Huge risk but you know what I think about supers Kai. You might make alot on it though ;) So it could be a risk worth taking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!