PDA

View Full Version : Cod Vs Halo

The Don
28-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Which game series do you think is better and why? I perfer Cod as I think it takes more stratergy rather than just running in like a mad man. Also Cod is more realistic, a few shots and you're dead, On halo you have overshields and so and so. I'm not saying halos rubbish, I just perfer cod. What's everyone elses opinions?

Misawa
28-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Call of Duty, no question. Halo is one of the most overrated, in fact probably is the most overrated video game franchise ever created. There's absolutely nothing original or unique about it, it's completely generic.

dbgtz
28-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Yes I agree with the above Halo is really overrated.

Middlesbrough
28-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Cod is better, but people are ******** off halo but its a good game.

Ontario
28-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Halo 2 good game the rest are overrated and now they are just milking the franchise to death. (i'm not a Halo hater but the game just isn't that good)

Call of Duty. Best FPS franchise imo. Except Call of Duty WaW (they decided to go back to WWII and that just sucked)

Joepetto
28-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Depends, cod is good for playing seriously and having fun whereas halo is good for doing campaign together and just having a laugh in custom games etc, it's not as serious or stressful

Jordy
01-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Hands-down Halo wins in terms of a series, all the Halo games are amazing. Call of Duty 4 is however miles better than anything else in the Call of Duty series and World at War is okay.

So yeah Halo series is much better, but Call of Duty 4 multiplayer over any of the Halo games any day. But then again, Halo single player over any of the Call of Duty single players any day.

badboymatthe
01-10-2009, 06:46 AM
I Think Halo ODST [New] Is Awesome But I Still Think Cod 4 is Better And Yet Again Microsoft Shouldn'tve Made Cod5 [WW2] Is Not As Good As Cod 4:rolleyes:

Pixet
01-10-2009, 06:47 AM
I agree with the first post. COD because it requires more skill. Noobs don't last long either.

Coheed&Cambria
01-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I Think Halo ODST [New] Is Awesome But I Still Think Cod 4 is Better And Yet Again Microsoft Shouldn'tve Made Cod5 [WW2] Is Not As Good As Cod 4:rolleyes:

Microsoft did not make Call of Duty WaW.

cocaine
01-10-2009, 02:57 PM
COD by far - as said, Halo has absolutely no originality to it at all, its just recycled futuristic crap. COD's graphics make it look like a cartoon.

graffiti
01-10-2009, 02:58 PM
No point in this thread.. it's a bit obvious.

efq
01-10-2009, 03:07 PM
COD4 is the best by miles, I pre-ordered COD6 so I hope it carries on as good as I hope from COD4 and gets even better!

Black_Apalachi
01-10-2009, 04:59 PM
'Halo is overrated' is an under-statement. I've played Halo 3 like twice because I just don't enjoy it at all. Is it better if you've played and followed the story from the first two?

Anyway, while I haven't played any game very much for quite a few years now except GTA IV and Guitar Hero, I have been playing COD4 a lot recently and will be playing MW2 a lot. So COD wins :).

I'd probably be interested in the Halo film though, if it ever happens.

Molly.22
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I was just playing zombies on Cod, but lost connection on round 11 >:[

I have never liked Halo.

ItsDave
01-10-2009, 05:41 PM
I dont get the starter comment
Also Cod is more realistic, a few shots and you're dead, On halo you have overshields and so and so

Thats what Halo's about? Being in the future with future ugprades in shields and technology, so how can you say its unrealistic when it's set 500 years in the future? Reguardless of that comment, CoD is definatley better. Graphics are better, story is better (because its a game on WW and current affairs) and the gameplay is just more fun.

Jam
01-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Is it better if you've played and followed the story from the first two?

H1 is irrelevant and H2 just shows why Cortana's with the Gravemind and how/why MC's on the covenant ship.

Oh and I prefer Halo as I just can't get to like Call of Duty.

Sentrax
11-10-2009, 02:51 AM
i loved my halo phase, and i loved my cod phase
i think i prefer cod, cus the ranking system is better, and its more tactical - but i still voted that theyre both the same =]

kre8ive
11-10-2009, 07:23 AM
back in the days I proper loved halo, I bought MW about a month ago and it's the best £25 I've ever spent. Halo3 just seemed to get boring, I like the custom gaming and I just tend to go on halo to do epic things for my file share.

Pwnr
11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I agree^ I prefer the COD gaming series, although I don't like the ones made by Treyarch (COD 3 + COD 5: WaW.) Just something about them that is different to the ones made by Infinity Ward.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!