PDA

View Full Version : Teenhits Radio want you!

Sammy..G
29-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi there, myself and a team of young people aged 17-19 are working on a new online teen resource, forum and radio station that aims to educate, inform and entertain young people aged 13-19. The site is called www.teenhits.co.uk (http://www.teenhits.co.uk) which will launch in early october.
What we are looking for are young enthusiastic radio Dj's that would like to work on the site producing and broadcasting a regular show daily or weekly, whenever suits you best really! we are looking for people over 14+ male or female.
The site hopes to open with a bang with an interview with a well known UK star (Possibly Jack O'Connel, Cooke from skins series 3!) If you would like to be doing something like this and possibly get UK wide recognition for what your doing let me know and i'll see what we can do! If you're looking for a job, going to college or Uni this will also look pretty damn good on your CV/Personal Statement ;) .

Thanks for reading guys!

[PS Apologies for the old username on the forum, couldnt make a new account]

rifleboyaka
06-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Sounds good. I'll be listening :)

KyleTroy
14-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I ran my own radio station i'd like to DJ for you though. I've got experience if you wanna talk more MSN= [email protected]

peace.

Dan-cool10
17-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Is This Stevens Site, Yes ?

dj-Rad
01-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I WILL DO IT FOR ONLY 10 POUND/DOLLAR A MONTH I HAVE WORKED AT WWW.XTREMERADIO.NET.TF FOR 2 YEARS AND AT SUNSHINE FM SPAIN
EMAIL ME AT: [email protected] OR IM ME: [email protected]
:D:D:D

CarbonDecay
10-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I DJ right here on habbox :)

i'll be up for it, PM me :) x

Richie
11-11-2009, 12:41 AM
I WILL DO IT FOR ONLY 10 POUND/DOLLAR A MONTH I HAVE WORKED AT WWW.XTREMERADIO.NET.TF (http://WWW.XTREMERADIO.NET.TF) FOR 2 YEARS AND AT SUNSHINE FM SPAIN
EMAIL ME AT: [email protected] OR IM ME: [email protected]
:D:D:D

Are you serious pal? that extremeradio.net.tf looks so professional I'd pay you!

will launch in early october.

Oh yh nd its mid November now

best of luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!