PDA

View Full Version : The Things Everyone Needs.

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Well, since everyone is getting Hacked/Scripted. I though that i would make a thread on things we all need. DESPRITALY need. :)

1: More Hobbas/Mods
2: Get the hotel so NO ONE can script.
3: Get the hotel shut down for some time so they can improve it.
4: Callie needs to re-group , shes losing it. :p
5:Everyone needs to CALM down over it.

Because, lots of habbos are complaining and like dissing, everyone who is getting scripted/hacked. So, we all need to calm, i have been a victom of scripting, sigh , and it was bad. they made everything dissapear and then put the remaning stuff in my walls, and they put PH boxes everywhere. It was said. :p But, my point is, everyone is going CRAZY about this. Just calm down and stuff, im sure the hobbas and stuff will come up with a solution, and maybe Callie might re-group, shes going nuts. :\

Moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Habbo UK News and Rumours', please post in the correct forum

Laura.
23-07-2005, 12:08 AM
I Agree 110%

You
23-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Spam spam spam,

I mean, Yea i agree.

Digital
23-07-2005, 12:10 AM
like my thread says http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=60677

stephen-
23-07-2005, 12:11 AM
That is v true. The really should shut the hotel for a while but sulake wont shut it. Is this kinda stuff happening in the other hotels around the world or just .co.uk?

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 12:13 AM
at this point im not sure, but yes, Saluke isnt doing ANYTHING yesterday i though of going to their site and try to talk to them, but i dont know the site ! :p thanks for agreeing :p

You
23-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Stop with the small writing, Please.

Travellers
23-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Yes,

And how is this news?
Should be in Anything about habbo.

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 12:18 AM
kay, sorry lol , i dont like big writing. :p But, yeh kay. =] is normal okay? :\ so big!

Well, i got confused about where to put it, lol , so i put it in news and rumors. :p

Laura.
23-07-2005, 12:31 AM
site: http://www.sulake.com/

Digital
23-07-2005, 12:57 AM
i'm off to bed night night ;P

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 06:31 AM
good night <3 , thanks Laura for the site, i have contacted the Saluke people and hopfully they will hear me out :) i would copy and past the messege to everyone, but i for got to when i was sending it :\

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 06:35 AM

why did you bad rep me for having small text? Everyone did, all you had to do was say " you know can you please stop with the small writing, its bugging everyone :) Thanks!" But EVERYONE said "its immature how you used Small writing everywhere, sorry people but i like small writing, i dont judje you with big writing so dont judge me. :\ Thanks for that. AND if someone read my post after some people said stop with the small writing i did, so then everyone STILL hated on me for having small writing. Thanks for that. :rolleyes: Real Mature there.

Christopher.
23-07-2005, 07:21 AM
This is classed as Spam.

ttranquility.
23-07-2005, 06:26 PM
32. Giving bad reputation points when not called for or without a reason is also not tolerated - Anybody caught doing this may get a big reduction to their rep points or worse!

Travellers
30-07-2005, 12:59 AM
32. Giving bad reputation points when not called for or without a reason is also not tolerated - Anybody caught doing this may get a big reduction to their rep points or worse!
Yes?

Digital
30-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Yes?
Yes what :p

Exoreth
30-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Shutting down the hotel has to be the worst idea I have ever heard

From a business point of view, they would lose lots of money as users would not be able to buy credits in that period of time.

It is also unecessary, unless they are applying the patch, there is no point shutting the hotel when sulake are working on how to fix the patch, they might aswell just go on maintenance when it is needed.

The logic really does escape this forum

TheOrangeEvil
01-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Exoreth,

You're right. From a business perspective, shutting down the hotel for any length of time, even a few hours, necessarily results in less revenue for Sulake.

On the other hand, running a shoddy operation also seems bad for business. If Sulake doesn't fix its own security leak and patch the scripting/erroring problems, I imagine fewer people will sign on and buy credits as a result. Especially since, as Sierk pointed out, our personal information might not be safe: credit card numbers, checking account numbers, PHONE numbers, etc.

You're right that there's nothing Habbo can do until it creates/applies the patch to fix the scripting/erroring. However, until Sulake tackles the security leak--it still hasn't--"hackers" will continue to target rich or famous Habbos. If Habbo Hotel shuts down, though, then nobody can access those accounts, not even the bad folks.

So, I don't know. I don't really have a solution, but shutting down the hotel temporarily to prevent anybody else from being robbed blind seems like a fairly good idea to me.

ttranquility.
02-08-2005, 06:39 PM
I think its a great idea to shut down the hotel, why waste all of your time on it , getting filthy rich and then, a hacker/scripter, takes/scripts it all, its pointless! Then like you said , Suluke will have even LESS money, because people will be getting mad, and start telling people not to buy credits or anything.:p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!