PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Homes???

Mickword
01-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering remember ClubHabbo Homes, I was wondering how do you make it like that? The System they use...

Moved by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): From "Technology Discussion".

Calvin
01-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering remember ClubHabbo Homes, I was wondering how do you make it like that? The System they use...

its illegal to use for fansites..

Jarkie
01-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I think this thread need to be in the habbo area.

Mickword
01-10-2009, 07:19 PM
its illegal to use for fansites..

How is it? Something like that. Like so I can move images around the box?

Calvin
01-10-2009, 07:24 PM
How is it? Something like that. Like so I can move images around the box?

its in the fansite way. and just use js drag?

Mickword
01-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Hmmmm ok, but can I like have a area where you can't move it to like frames where you cant move it?

Mickword
02-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Please merge these together ty.

BTW in the fansite way, it says fansites cant use it, but in normal websites, say a social networking website would that be aloud?

Calvin
02-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Please merge these together ty.

BTW in the fansite way, it says fansites cant use it, but in normal websites, say a social networking website would that be aloud?

i suppose its still copying habbo, but why would you use habbo homes for a non-habbo website? :P

Mickword
02-10-2009, 08:19 PM
No not like Habbo Homes. Truth is I'm making a socail networking site, and Its going to be like habbo homes, where you can move everything around.

GoldenMerc
02-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Already been done, check clubtropica out.

Mickword
03-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, buts that is sooooooo bad. I am making a better one.

Invent
03-10-2009, 02:56 PM

People don't want to move stickers around on a social network, seriously. Also, how in the hell do you think you can make a better one when you don't know how to make the system?..

Fehm
03-10-2009, 07:45 PM

You actually make me piss.
Honestly, You really need to understand that you won't go anywhere until you take a step back and learn.
Trust me, and everyone around you that's the only way to advance in this industry ;L

Mickword
03-10-2009, 08:53 PM
You do realise, you do get better in this 'industry' by doing more... thats how you improve, and I do learn as I do it.

Invent
03-10-2009, 08:56 PM
You do realise, you do get better in this 'industry' by doing more... thats how you improve, and I do learn as I do it.

You don't move forward by asking people what to use. You use your own initiative and figure it out yourself.

Fehm
03-10-2009, 09:13 PM

But your not doing more... Everyone else on this forum is.
What about.. go away, find a project that you can sit and hard code, as oppose to scrubbing off others which is what you always seem to be doing. I'm being harsh cus.. I want you to realise that without putting your own initiative into this, you won't get anywhere dude.

iCicada
03-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I heard it wasn't illegal if you don't use sulake's images.
Go to google and search RapidLibary, Then type in what you want :)

adaym
03-10-2009, 11:30 PM
I heard it wasn't illegal if you don't use sulake's images.
Go to google and search RapidLibary, Then type in what you want :)
It's not illegal anyway lol.

Alkaz
03-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Its only against the fansite way to create some kind of retro to anything Habbo like.
Thats why habbo-works got closed down for like a week when Habbo saw its Habbo themed chat system which looked like Habbo and the console.
+ Fansites that use anything which is Habbo copyright have to obide by the fansite rules.

Shibby-Shabs
04-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Its illegal because you are using there images, which are copyrighted. Its the same reason you aren't allowed to use holoCMS and make a habbo retro.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!