PDA

View Full Version : A Steam thread

Pyroka
01-10-2009, 10:15 PM
BASICALLY GRR. Steam is making me buy things with their tempting offers, half price, the valve pack saving over half price, damnit I've spent about £70 already and payday was only yesterday! :@

How many games do you have on steam? I have the Unreal Pack, Valve Complete Pack, Audiosurf, COD4 (only because I dl'd it naughty ;)), Americas Army 3, Trackmania aaand Garrys mod (if that doesnt come in the valve pack, idk).

But yeah, I have alot. and I hates it. Grrr. LOL. Oh Trackmania and Americas Army 3 are free so you might as well download them if you ent already. Trackmania is addictive. SERIOUSLY.

Kardan
01-10-2009, 10:56 PM
None because I heard it slows computers down if your computer is crap like mine, but unlike yours who spent about six months trying to upgrade it.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT RYAN.

But yes, I don't have it/any.

Pyroka
01-10-2009, 10:59 PM
WHAT IT WAS A NEW COMPUTER AND I DIDNT HAV ETHE MONEY TO.

I need to dual GPU tbh, two GTX260s ty. Idk what the point is really, cept it'll look cool.

paul4wolves
01-10-2009, 11:01 PM
i got css , garrys mod, deathmatch, and something gay/ i bought these but i have ALL of them on my secret account :P

Niall!
01-10-2009, 11:02 PM
I own 8. The orange box + L4d and a HL2 mod called Smashball.

Only TF2 is installed though, haven't got a desk to play on yet and I just wanted to check the graphics on my new computer.

Ryan, how much did you pay for your GPU? Is it overclocked?

Pyroka
01-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I own 8. The orange box + L4d and a HL2 mod called Smashball.

Only TF2 is installed though, haven't got a desk to play on yet and I just wanted to check the graphics on my new computer.

Ryan, how much did you pay for your GPU? Is it overclocked?

Not overclocked *YET*, tbh I aint got the balls to, but I paid about 120. I know theyre going for cheaper than that on Ebuyer, the ZOTAC ones. Tbh theyre an unknowner but they aint half bad.

Niall!
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm sticking with my GeForce 9800 GT till I get the money for a better one. To be honest it's good enough for me at the moment anyway. Haven't overclocked it yet either, still getting things sorted for overclocking my CPU and my GPU.

Stefy09
02-10-2009, 09:43 AM
we should have a game of l4d

SinfulRegrets
19-10-2009, 04:41 PM
47 games

http://i38.tinypic.com/16hnbzq.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!