PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant on bloods court case...

Computer
23-07-2005, 03:08 AM
Yes, i agree, there is no proof, but i have myself been sue'd by saluke, but i was found innocent, since i only scripted furni, Which is practicly harmless since it dissapears... After i was found innocent they tried placing a court order on me, Which also failed, since the Internet/Interweb is a free roaming Network/Comunity, So i got lucky, But i know for a fact and have sources that habbo have been looking too nail blood since `03 When he first started, although the one thing i dont understand is this....

Habbo banned for for having [eH™] In my mission, Claiming it was linked too www.eternal-hackers.net << Dont go there its only an example allthough it is my site :) >>

But eH™ i mean, how stupid is that? How often do you hear canians say eh? i could of just been a canadian stating that.. But anyway, Enough about my rant..

<3 :eusa_danc

edit: hehe My 2nd post, Figured i would let you get too know me :)

ssricky
23-07-2005, 03:16 AM
habbo is just getting rediculous. i totally agree with u they only wanna nail u guys cuz u guys are popular then there are kids on habbo who spend literally thousands on it that are getting hacked everyday and sulake is sitting back and rolling in they dough, they want to get at u for the money thats all their in this for and always will be. sulake just wants money and dont care about customers or the general publics saftey in myopen sulake can shuve it :@

?-Doc-?
23-07-2005, 03:16 AM
Some background info? So habbo sued you?! o.0'
Havent they made enough by scamming habbo's xD :p

Ricky ! Good to see you

Computer
23-07-2005, 03:19 AM
No, Habbo didnt sue me... They tried and failed...

And i agree with you ssricky, Just because scripting is a big thing, We dont have anything too do with people getting owned, Most the time, although i hate too say this, Its the richer folk of habbo, They gain people's trust, Then keylog them. i mean, its rediculous, ive never hacked/keylogged anyone in my habbo life, unless they have really upset me, like talking about my mother, but that only get's them a scripted room, i mean, why do people assume, that if they get hacked, it was a scripter? why dont they assume its Budy? or Specie? oh heck how about Callie? she has more chance of owning someone than a scripter.. its the keyloggers who bring a bad name too what i do, its a discrase..

ssricky
23-07-2005, 03:22 AM
personally i think its sulake doing all this they either hired sum nerd or their doing it themselves to make more money thats all they seem to f'in care bout they dont have enough time to moderate their own f'in game this is just gettin out of hand. personally i just want the scripters to just take over the hotel and get this bs over and done with (srry for the swearing)

Computer
23-07-2005, 03:36 AM
hired sum nerd
Lolerskates, if they "Hired some nerd" they would have a better method of encryption instead of using Rc4 which is probobly the easyest too ***** methods ive ever seen, allthough your probobly right, i dont belive this is done by a nerd, more like a rock, with a little tie, that they use as a paper weight.. that makes all the decisions ;)

ssricky
23-07-2005, 03:55 AM
damn [//msg] just got me :_(

Computer
23-07-2005, 04:03 AM
Take it you dissed james?

ssricky
23-07-2005, 04:04 AM
whos james? i was on console when they were gettin my friend and they said ur next then i got d/c

HolyWar
23-07-2005, 04:08 AM
But eH™ i mean, how stupid is that? How often do you hear canians say eh? i could of just been a canadian stating that.. But anyway, Enough about my rant..

Should have claimed that they owned you ;)

Yes, I am Canadian and I would have been angry for displaying my Eh Canada pride in my mission.

Computer
23-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Should have claimed that they owned you ;)

Yes, I am Canadian and I would have been angry for displaying my Eh Canada pride in my mission.

Hahaha, Nice man, Glad too hear you didnt get owned too, i had my account j00z safety banned for 7days.. if i wait, hopefuly habbo will of fixed it =]

HolyWar
23-07-2005, 04:09 AM

Should have claimed that they owned you ;) And said to them how insensitive, I just got owned and you are banning me because I got owned :s :s :s :s :D

?-Doc-?
23-07-2005, 09:50 AM
They attempted to sue you? How ridiculous.

Habbo are going to extreme measures now,
havent they made enough MONEY?!

YellowParasol
23-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Hmm i was hacked Yesterday i got pass emailed back and in my mission was [ //MSG] - Owned. Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!