PDA

View Full Version : Can someone trade my furni over?

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi guys I'm wondering if someone can trade my HC Sofa and my 10credits from "Tarmu" to "PureBrain" without scamming me.

Comment if you are trusted:D.

Ardemax
03-10-2009, 08:00 AM
I'll do it.

I don't scam btw

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 08:56 AM
I'll do it.

I don't scam btw

Ok, go in one of your rooms?

Accipiter
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
lollol

dogboy123
03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Its alot easier to just go on different internet browsers

like firefox on one account, then chrome on the other

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Its alot easier to just go on different internet browsers

like firefox on one account, then chrome on the other
Oh yeah, trade is now complete. +REP if I can

lollol
?

Accipiter
03-10-2009, 09:19 AM
i like how you trust this forum with your furni.

vito201-:D
03-10-2009, 09:28 AM
All his crazy rare and priceless-furni?... I think he wouldn't care too much if he was scammed... I not anyway.

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Just used Google Chrome to trade over:P.

All his crazy rare and priceless-furni?... I think he wouldn't care too much if he was scammed... I not anyway.
Don't spend my £3 pocket money on credits like you.

Ardemax
03-10-2009, 02:15 PM
pure genius that wasn't a genius comment as im sure alex knows how to get credits the "easy" way :rolleyes:

vito201-:D
03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Don't spend my £3 pocket money on credits like you.
I don't get PocketMoney unfortunatly... I'm a little too old for it.
Also, I was helping you sound like you wern't a total Habbo-freak, seems you'd rather be known as one though - I'm sorry for over estimating your potential, it wont happen again.

pure genius that wasn't a genius comment as im sure alex knows how to get credits the "easy" way :rolleyes:
If I chose to spend my time collecting up vitual currency... I expect I'd be quite good at it, yes. :rolleyes:

And I doubt ANY of my methods would involve me parting with any money in real life! :P

Accipiter
03-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Also, I was helping you sound like you wern't a total Habbo-freak, seems you'd rather be known as one though - I'm sorry for over estimating your potential, it wont happen again.

If I chose to spend my time collecting up vitual currency... I expect I'd be quite good at it, yes. :rolleyes:

And I doubt ANY of my methods would involve me parting with any money in real life! :P

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse members of hacking.

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 05:04 PM
PureGenius doesn't mean I have to act genius.

It's my dads grandads dads grandads brothers aunts dads code name so I used it...

.PureGenius
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM

I thought you were implying I spend ages a day collecting my noob furni, I'm sorry:P.

Edited by Bolt660 (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't double post.

mmmmax
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM
i dont scam but i dont do stuff like that lol:eusa_danc

Kyle
03-10-2009, 07:18 PM
PureGenius doesn't mean I have to act genius.

It's my dads grandads dads grandads brothers aunts dads code name so I used it...

unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

Ardemax
03-10-2009, 07:21 PM
fail attempt of coolness is a fail kyle, u shud kno!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!