PDA

View Full Version : Didnt get other disc?

Devil.Wont.Cry
03-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I didnt know where to post this but this seemed the best place

I bought Halo ODST from tesco wednesday and when i payed for it i checked the disc and book and it was fine

I got home then and was reading the back and it says I get two discs with it and I only got one :S

I'm going back to tesco tomorrow to get the other disc but I'm just wondering if they will give it to me

I'm afraid they might accuse me of lieing when I'm not because I payed money for the whole thing.

Would there be one odd disc left that was mine or something? I've still got the reciept for the game

syko2006
03-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah mate, you're supposed to get the ODST campaign disc, and a Halo 3 disc.

Take it back and explain your problem, don't be to aggressive but make sure they know you're pissed off, and want your disc.

Otherwise they might walk all over you. :)

Good luck mate. :)

Oleh
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Drop kick the manager? that'll sort out the problem of them thinking your lying - just say your an addict and need halo's

ItsDave
03-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Erm... factory error? If you have your reciept then they should take it back without a hassle.

Jordy
03-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Are you sure you haven't overlooked the second disk. Because the casing is ever so cheap they've just put one disk on top of the other, have you perhaps not noticed this?

syko2006
03-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Drop kick the manager? that'll sort out the problem of them thinking your lying - just say your an addict and need halo's

Or you could just do what I said, and make yourself look less stupid. :S

Devil.Wont.Cry
04-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I went back today, asked for the second disc and got it no problem :P

syko2006
04-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Nice one mate. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!