PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't believe it

Mint
04-10-2009, 12:15 AM
I was outside doing some jobs this morning and came into the house for a drink, I walked through the office and saw Bob from Emmerdale just sat there and I was like wth... So I just acted as normal and it turned out that he had bought a car from us. He's coming to collect it in a few days so I'm gonna say "Hi Bob". :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/Bob_Hope_Em.jpg

Wayne
04-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Lol, nice. :P Call him Tony (his real name) and act like you met years ago and be all like 'OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS TONY, HOW'S IT GOING? ...YOU REMEMBER ME RIGHT..?' ;)

Blinger1
04-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Heh, how ironic that you say that Misawa is bragging about what type of job he has..

Mint
04-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Lol, nice. :P Call him Tony (his real name) and act like you met years ago and be all like 'OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS TONY, HOW'S IT GOING? ...YOU REMEMBER ME RIGHT..?' ;)

The last owner of the car he's trading in says Tony Denshaw on it so that's kind of cool but he isn't really that famous so nothing special lol. And btw, I'm not trying to say that my dad sells wicked cars to celebs, the car he bought was actually quite rubbish. He's had a ford mondeo for 5 years and done 250k miles in it, it's worth about £500. :P

Heh, how ironic that you say that Misawa is bragging about what type of job he has..

Err, how am I bragging about any type of job? I just said my dad sells cars, that's bragging isn't it? :rolleyes:

Blinger1
04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Your bragging that you are selling a car to some fAmous guy... :rolleyes:

Yoshimitsui
04-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Your bragging that you are selling a car to some fAmous guy... :rolleyes:

He is simply saying that he was surprised to find someone he recognises from TV in his house/office... What's wrong with that?

Blinger1
04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
It's just ironic that in another thread he has a go at someone saying that they only created the thread to boast about their job/how much they earn when that is all he is doing in this thread... Boasting about selling a car to some tv dude.

syko2006
04-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Haha, nice. :lol:
What car is he buying? And how come you didn't have any past heads up about this? Lol. :)

Mint
04-10-2009, 04:18 PM
It's a Hyundai Coupe lol. He really isn't a petrol head. :P

syko2006
04-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Oh ok.

Fair enough! Lol. :)

Get a picture when he comes back and post it up. :D

GommeInc
04-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Just treat him like another customer, they're human beings :P Maybe act a bit friendlier, considering you know him, but for the love of all things fluffy and handcuffy, don't take emo pics with him or demand him to sign odd pieces of paper. Let him suggest that :P

Mint
04-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Well at the time he was here there were also some other customers who asked him for his autograph... It was just so weird having him here, I wanted to speak to him but couldn't think of anything non-cheesy to say. I'm not going to ask him for a picture but depending on his method of payment we have to scan some ID so that would be a pic of him. :P

syko2006
04-10-2009, 06:35 PM
If you wanna' start a conversation with him, say something like, ''blimey it's freezing'' then wait for him to answer.

Chances are he's gonna' say something for you to reply to. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!