PDA

View Full Version : Wii Game Recommendations

Sarcasm
04-10-2009, 01:31 AM
Hai peeps!

I've only recently got myself a wii and i'm looking for games to get and was hoping y'all could help me out...

I love stuff like super mario galaxy, super paper mario, mario kart, super smash bros brawl etc. well they're the one's I have so far.

Anyone got any recommendations for similar stuff?

+ rep to all suggestions.

Niall!
05-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Madworld
The Conduit
Red Steel
No More Heroes

Other than that, the wii has no games

Blinger1
08-10-2009, 02:39 AM
I personally think Wii Sports (although it is the game you get with it) is great! The tennis doesn't get old if you hvae someone to play it with who isn't that great at games.. And also Wii Sports Resort is also good, maybe you should look into the VC channel too? Comic Zone is great, so is Mario 64 and Streets of Rage if you are into the older games.

There are also plenty of WiiWare games which get great reviews, like World of Goo (although i never thought it was THAT good :()

luce
08-10-2009, 06:41 AM
i have a wii but i get all games like Fifa for my PS2 just because i think they're crap on wii. Wii is for the stuff like you have. Sports resort is one i think you should get erm im a fan of mario but it seems you have already picked up on that one.

maybe Wii Fit? Can be an epic waste of money but it can be amazing apparently. Haven't risked it yet myself :)

discolored
12-10-2009, 06:19 PM
boom blox bash party, house of the dead overkill if you like to shoot zombies, super mario bros new (it's coming out soon for the wii), sonic & mario

Horesland.
12-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I think wii sports resort is quite good in my oppinion =]

TonyBest
21-10-2009, 03:39 PM
New Super Mario Bro's Wii when it is released
There is also a No More Heroes 2 game coming out Early 2010 (janurary)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!