PDA

View Full Version : If I preorder with game...

dbgtz
04-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Will i get a day before? Ive never ordered with game and I just got the Uncharted 2 buyable collectors/special edition (if you known theres a proper one which is only available in the USA by winning it) and tbh it doesnt contain much more, but still costs the same as normal.

Extra stuff:

Gold weapons 1 Beretta and 1 AK-47
2 Post cards
PlayStation 3 Theme
Multiplayer skins
http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/~r343449/Uncharted-2-Among-Thieves-Special-Edition/ - theme is on there if u wanna see it.

I know it says "Despatched in time for delivery on release day" but my mate got a sims 3 from there a day before so I dunno.

syko2006
04-10-2009, 05:38 PM
No, I don't think you would.

Pre-ordering is just when you have one saved for you. :)

dbgtz
04-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Ye but its being delivered like play (I use that for online) and I get that a day before.

adaym
04-10-2009, 05:46 PM
It's called a release date for a reason.

Suspective
04-10-2009, 05:49 PM
It'll be sent on the ''Release Date'', they are only licensed to sell/deliver the stock on those dates! :)

McKenzie24
04-10-2009, 06:08 PM
No, I don't think you would.

Pre-ordering is just when you have one saved for you. :)

Cool, the ak-47 in so post to be ace :eusa_danc

Accipiter
04-10-2009, 06:32 PM
they arn't always sent on the release dates directly... I can remember getting one of the ps2's rachet and clanks game 1 or 2 days before the actual release date.

If its called a release date for a reason, how come i downloaded sims3 a month before it came out >_> So yh, release dates are usually just release dates in main shops, tbh just get an american version console and buy all your games from their.

GommeInc
04-10-2009, 06:43 PM
It will vary, but Game and Play.com are very similar. In some places you get them before the release and others you don't. Either way, you get the game which should be the only thing that matters :P

Neil
04-10-2009, 07:47 PM
I always pre-order with game and almost everytime I got it the day before, releases like GTA4 were sent on the day though, uncharted will probably be one of the games that arrive early.

Fez
04-10-2009, 08:01 PM
]I ordered the same thing as you, I hope it'll arrive a day or two early.

Coheed&Cambria
05-10-2009, 03:55 PM
they arn't always sent on the release dates directly... I can remember getting one of the ps2's rachet and clanks game 1 or 2 days before the actual release date.

If its called a release date for a reason, how come i downloaded sims3 a month before it came out >_> So yh, release dates are usually just release dates in main shops, tbh just get an american version console and buy all your games from their.

Because it got leaked.

Game shops usually get games in that are preordered about 3-5 days before release date.

Accipiter
05-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Because it got leaked.

Game shops usually get games in that are preordered about 3-5 days before release date.

and other games can't be leaked? :P

go work in a game shop and find out when they get them, then you'll find out how early it can arrive for you.

Coheed&Cambria
08-10-2009, 03:36 PM
and other games can't be leaked? :P

go work in a game shop and find out when they get them, then you'll find out how early it can arrive for you.

I never said other games cant be leaked. I know for a fact most games are leaked before release date.

e5
08-10-2009, 03:46 PM
sometim4es u do it dpends of the site of when they send the game really. i forgotten what game do

Pazza
12-10-2009, 09:54 PM
When you pre-order they're basically guaranteeing you'll have it for the release date, so that could be the day before, or on the date. Any later and you can complain

dbgtz
13-10-2009, 08:45 AM
It's on your product is being picked and packed since like midday yesterday so should be sent today I reckon.

kk.
13-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Every time I've ordered with play.com, I've recieved it a day early. So you might. This included infamous, kz2, lbp, sims 3, etc etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!