PDA

View Full Version : Ecotron rares

Purple
05-10-2009, 03:57 AM
IMHO, I believe that the polar sofa, palm chair, etc., have no place being put with super rares. They were available in the catalogue for an extended period of time - meaning, if anything, they could belong in catagorized rare values.

I might just be crazy though. What do you think?

Mr-Trainor
05-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Well it's nothing to do with how long something has been available but we could say that with the old system it wasn't a random prize so you kind of paid for the item you got :P

Purple
05-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Well it's nothing to do with how long something has been available but we could say that with the old system it wasn't a random prize so you kind of paid for the item you got :P

So then it would qualify for rare status and not super rare status, because you 1) paid furni or coins for it 2) available to anyone 3) available for an extended period.

?

Mr-Trainor
05-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Well, I'd say categorized rares in the ecotron section rather than normal rares.

Purple
06-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Well, I'd say categorized rares in the ecotron section rather than normal rares.

So... why are they exactly in super?

Mr-Trainor
06-10-2009, 03:09 PM
That's where management decided to put them but I'll refer rv management to this thread and see what they think :)

ashyboy999
07-10-2009, 12:28 AM
yh i think thats true the only rares that should qualify for super values are accidental releases like the greek block and furni that has NEVER been on any section of the catalogue. the loyalty gift purple mono is on there and the orange sleeping bag. they aiint even rare. i would think ducks are rarer than those.

the eco super prizes are on their too. the trees and mushrooms yet since they are avaiable in the catalogue regarless of it being pot luck or not proves again they aint no supers. their are rares which would in their numbers qualify as supers such as the yellow solarium and green pillow but of course aint supers.

personally i think normal rare values and super rare values are pretty messed up. supers only because it has non supers in it, rares because it has categorised furni in it such as HC gifts and payday gifts which should have their own section in categorized rather than normal rares

Mr-Trainor
07-10-2009, 06:16 AM
No?
Green pillow isn't a super because it's rare, that's not how it works. Green pillow has been released so it's a normal rare.
HC gifts and pd are in normal rares because the normal rares page is also for promotional items
as for loyalty gifts; they've never been in the catalogue so are therefor supers

iArch
08-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I say catagorized rares

Alkaz
08-10-2009, 04:54 PM
They were normal rares, then moved to supers when they were taken out and you can no longer get them. Maybe that was a bit of confussion there but I personally think that ALL ecotron rares should be in the catagorized section because you paid in furniture to get the rares. Regardless if yo got the one you wanted you paid for it.

Ajthedragon
08-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Categorized from me, ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!