PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Trailer

kk.
05-10-2009, 09:44 AM
I think infinity wards released a new trailer today. Search on YouTube or head over to http://www.infinityward.com/ i think it's on there.

Looking good :)

Oleh
05-10-2009, 02:47 PM
My guess is that the skorpian is dual weildable duel to it being 1 handed wepon on the boat mission

dbgtz
05-10-2009, 03:22 PM
The story looks interesting, it looks like the white house has been destroyed slightly and the whole of the area. I didn't understand what the person talking was on about and tbh I preferred the reveal trailer thing.

Also at the end why don't they display ps3/pc? Is it just because its sponsered by Microsoft? If it is airing on TV it should have all 3.

Also do we play a guy called Cain? Possibly Cain Jackson coz something mentioned about his brother so. Or maybe Cain is a baddy.

Imo it looks more futuristic for some reason.

Oleh
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
They have a deal with microsoft, same reason some other games have sony at the end

Fez
05-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Bold move by Infinity Ward to take the fight to the US.

dbgtz
05-10-2009, 05:22 PM
They have a deal with microsoft, same reason some other games have sony at the end

I know that but if its aired on tv it would need to show the other editions of it.

Fez
05-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Microsoft are just about making love with Infinity Ward so I wouldn't be that surprised if the next IW Call of Duty is 360 exclusive. Honestly.

Jord
06-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Doesnt look like anything special.

ItsDave
06-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Bold move by Infinity Ward to take the fight to the US.

Indeed. I thought we woulda been fighting in Russia, Iraq and Brazil due to all the other trailers, but in the US? Thats a nice new addition, I wonder how thats gonna pan out.

Edit:
Thinking about it though it could just be a tease and like, it's a cutscene into the future of like a week? That sounds more realistic, like "this will happen, if you don't eliminmate the terrorists"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!