PDA

View Full Version : Love Triangle:S

Noeye15
05-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Well basically theres me and 2 girls

Me - the guy
Lauren - Girl from other school
Vicky - New girl.

Well, I've been with a girl for about a year now and we have done pretty much everything together. However, In this time a new girl came to my school and as my girlfriend doesnt go to my school i dont get to see her during the week, So i fell in love with this girla dns she fell in love with me but i have a girlfriend who i love too, I dont want to cheat on her but its not right to love them both. I have trouble sleeping at night, All i ever think about is vicky and i want to be with her... I just dont know if i should break up with a girl who i was going to propose to until i met vicky or if i should just end it and get with vicky... :S

Eight.
06-10-2009, 08:00 PM
It depends, Who do you like more. I would go with Lauren, You known her longer and you probably have had a good relationship. I would get to know Vicky more before you start making decisions.

-K8T!E-
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Make sure you really like this Vicky girl before you end it with Lauren. You havent known her for that long.

Meanies
06-10-2009, 10:08 PM
stay with lauren cus her names better

Laggings
07-10-2009, 12:52 AM
get both of them. 2girls>1guy is always better than 1girl>1guy.

RandomManJay
07-10-2009, 07:17 AM

He's already said he doesn't want to cheat ;). Also if the other girl finds out or he introduced them and says "ok you two are now my girlfriends", I don't think they would be too happy about it :P.

FlyingJesus
07-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Why would you plan to propose to someone a) while you're still in school b) who you admit to not seeing much c) if other people can just turn up and steal your thoughts

Get with the new girl, you'll see her more and be able to enjoy her company more, and at your age you don't want to be settling down already anyway

luce
07-10-2009, 02:56 PM

er that's really really stupid. I bet you have no girls?

Stay with who you are with its very rare that leaving someone for another person works believe me because you end up just wanting both and it gets messy :)

Laggings
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
er that's really really stupid. I bet you have no girls?

Stay with who you are with its very rare that leaving someone for another person works believe me because you end up just wanting both and it gets messy :)

I bet you have no guys?

But listen to her advice none-the-less.

Charz777
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Why would you plan to propose to someone a) while you're still in school b) who you admit to not seeing much c) if other people can just turn up and steal your thoughts

Get with the new girl, you'll see her more and be able to enjoy her company more, and at your age you don't want to be settling down already anyway

I totally agree. Although it seems harsh to end it with Lauren as you appear to have a good relationship, if someone can just make you think twice about something so serious, then it may not be as serious as you think.

Lindsey
10-10-2009, 03:06 AM
I would stick with Lauren for 1., I wouldn't just dump her for Vicky, because you have not known Vicky for long.., and what happends if you do end it with Lauren, and u and Vicky break up? ..., then your like screwed. because Lauren wont want to date you because you dumped her for someone else..,

idk if it helps <3 :rolleyes:

Ebbwie
30-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Okay, I have studied your situation the best I can, and I have narrowed you options down to three.

1) Stay with Lauren and try to forget about Vicky, though you may fail to forget and forever regret ignoring her.

2) Try hanging out with Vicky a bit more and see if you actually like her personality. Just because she looks pretty doesn't mean shes a nice person. If she turns out to be the girl of your dreams, Lauren obviously doesn't mean more than Vikky to you. Try and break it to her gently, like skip a few days a month with her. But don't replace these days with days with Vikky, because if she finds out, it will be likely to break her heart. Eventually, tell her, face to face, that your sorry, and that you cant be together anymore.

3) Cheat on Lauren and go out with Vikky at the same time. This may lead to either girl finding out what your doing and hate you for it.

In my opinion, I recommend Option 2. Dont be too hasty with talking to hr though, take your time.

PS: Sorry, completely off topic: Do you think I should start a relationship advice thread to help more people like me?

Blinger1
31-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Okay, I have studied your situation the best I can, and I have narrowed you options down to three.

I just lol'd at that.

How did you end up going, kiddo?

Noeye15
11-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I have sorted this now...

kuzkasate
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I have sorted this now...

Well done, hope you made the right choice :rolleyes:

omgALICE
24-11-2009, 01:01 PM
stay with lauren cus her names better

LOL, but you cant judge someone from their name. but tbh, yes, its quite a good name:eusa_danc

Viiintage
30-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Basically i think you throw the word 'love' around too much.
You seem to young to propose to someone and if you think you and vicky 'love' eachother then thats basically all ready cheating on laura.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!