PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Bucho6

Lew
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
So you want to know why Bucho disapeerd randomly and why ludus is now incharged, read on..

It was a cold, wet day.. The clock had just ticked 10:00pm and bucho was on his way to walking threw the Habbo UK office doors.
As he walked inside he sniffed, he knew something wasen't right. The atmosphere was dull and scilent. The room was dark and it seemed asif nobody was there. He stood still for a minute but suddenly a light shined infront of him. Bucho stood there in confusion and horror looking at Losie sitting on an executive boss chair stroaking a cat, but this was not a usual cat, this cat had ludus's face.
Bucho diddn't understand, he stood there for a second as he felt his hands shaking. Lostie let out a snigger and laughed.
Bucho replied 'Whats going on!?'
Losite smiled, he was enjoying the feeling of his power and control over Bucho.
'This isn't funny ok!? Just stop now!' Bucho shouted, he was terrified.
'All things must come to an end Bucho' Lostie replied, at this momment the doors to the office slammed shut which left a huge bang. Bucho ran to the doors to try and escape but it was no good, the door was locked..
Lostie laughed again. He pulled out a sniper which ludus the cat handed to him whilst smiling.
'No... Please... Don't do it!' Bucho said terrified.
'I diddn't want to do this Bucho..' Lostie replied while steadying the sniper towards Bucho's head.
'I can change Lostie, i promice, i'll host more events! I'll stop giving JammieDodgers all the cute badges.. PLEASE!'
Lostie snapped 'YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW BUCHO!? ABOUT YOU AND BLISSA!'
Bucho looked to the floor feeling embaraced.
'Yeah thats right, i know about you Blissa. Giving her badges in return for a Bobba in the theatre dome! You make me sick..' Lostie steddied the gun to his head again and loaded the bullets..
Bucho stood stiffly and terrified for he knew his time had come.
Althought we did not see what happen in that room even today all we heard was a trigger was pulled which left a huge bang.

*1 DAY LATER*

"This is BBC news, bucho and lostie were both killed tragicly last night by a shot with a rifle, we are not sure who has done it but 0rca is being hold in court for questioing, we will keep you uptaded-"
Ludus turned off the TV and laughed evily.
"I will take over the habbo hotel, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

Thread Closed by Bolt660 (Trialist Forum Moderator): This is not News.

Caution
06-10-2009, 09:24 PM
do you have a life?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!