PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted/un-needed furniture for Fansite

Invent
07-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey,

I've got a little bit of furniture that I don't want...well don't need to be honest and I've decided that I'm going to give it away when I can find the time. But, instead of just getting an ego-boost, I'm willing to give the furni away under the name of a fansite (It would be your site's giveaway basically, it's just my furni...).

If you fancy me giving away the furniture under your fansites name just drop me a PM with your site url/etc and if possible a quick reason why I should give it to your visitors.

Oh and if you make a good enough reason I'm also willing to just give the furni to your Fansite and you can decide how to use it (competitions, events, etc).

The furni I'm giving away is the following (plus stuff in my hand as I've reached the furni limit in the room):
http://grab.by/86q

Danke,
Simon

luce
07-10-2009, 02:02 PM
You've got some nice furni there why don't you just sell it off :)

SinfulRegrets
07-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Maybe because Selling furni for real cash is agaisnt the habbo way ?...

Michael
07-10-2009, 03:11 PM
I really need Habbowood spotlights do you think you could spare me some :P?
I only got 9c :D

Mickword
07-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Maybe because Selling furni for real cash is agaisnt the habbo way ?...

she/he means for credits.

thorn
07-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Yh I'd sell it for Creds...

Then when/if you come back you can start over (Making it not boring as you kinda have to work for your furni again.)

But anyway it's up to u

Calvin
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Yh I'd sell it for Creds...

Then when/if you come back you can start over (Making it not boring as you kinda have to work for your furni again.)

But anyway it's up to u

I doubt he'd come back tbh :P But yeah, very nice of you to do this, +rep. :)

Laggings
07-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi. I'm the owner of www.ilikeurfurniz.org.com.webs.co.uk (http://www.ilikeurfurniz.org.com.webs.co.uk). We're holding an amazing competition for the entirety of a room of furni, and would be glad, no hell, we'd be AMAZED if you'd donate all of that to our organization.

Please respond ASAP.

Xoim
07-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi. I'm the owner of www.ilikeurfurniz.org.com.webs.co.uk (http://www.ilikeurfurniz.org.com.webs.co.uk). We're holding an amazing competition for the entirety of a room of furni, and would be glad, no hell, we'd be AMAZED if you'd donate all of that to our organization.

Please respond ASAP.
There wasn't really a need for that :S

+rep for giving away your furni!

Laggings
07-10-2009, 08:53 PM
There wasn't really a need for that :S

+rep for giving away your furni!

He's giving away furni for comps, and I want to use some for my comps :P
If you seriously didn't get that thread, you need to just quit now.

AND LOL yh IM GIVINFG AWAY A DUCK PLS +REP ME FOR MY GENER0SITY!

But yes, it's a nice thing your doing there.

Invent
07-10-2009, 10:42 PM
I haven't played Habbo properly for like 2 years so there isn't much of a chance of me starting to play again.

Laggings
07-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Well :rude:, I'll take some and host games and give full credit to you? :P

This room funded by Invent!
Your prize has been donated by Invent!
INVENT IS A GOD - POD RACING

:P

Robbinz
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM
sell it for cash and lowe these lil girls "its against habbo way" looooooooooool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!