PDA

View Full Version : OhLiam <- Hacked

OhLiam
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello, just on to say that all my accounts have been hacked and emails reverted. I'm so annoyed. I just phoned up bank to change all my details so yeah.

I cannot access any of my emails or my accounts, Habbo arn't helping at all, just giving them time to clear my account tbh as I have to wait till tomorrow to hear back from them.

Lol. I don't care about habbo I need my email back due to personal stuff and it's really annoying.

If your on my msn then please tell me if anyone has came on please.

mlp16
08-10-2009, 05:38 PM
omg your joking no way any idea who?

Lost
Aw man. First perm'd, now this? But yeah I agree i'd be more worried about my actual e-mail than habbo itself.

Accipiter
how the hell? o_o

Did your email and pass get published on that site or w.e?

mlp16
08-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Ask for a security ban (i know they don't do them anymore, but they do trust me :) )

OhLiam
08-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Habbo told me to email them, so the hackers have 24 glorious hours to clear my account. Also I don't know I've not opened any emails I've not went on any sites which may harm my pc but its rly bugging me.

I sent yahoo an email trying to get my email back. I don't know whats happened, I was on habbo about 4-5 looked away from it and watched the simpsons, looked back and the account had been accessed from another pc.

I don't know if one of my mates has got it but yeah I dunno :L

Habbo may have locked/ banned my account? - http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/ohliam

mlp16
08-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Habbo told me to email them, so the hackers have 24 glorious hours to clear my account. Also I don't know I've not opened any emails I've not went on any sites which may harm my pc but its rly bugging me.

I sent yahoo an email trying to get my email back. I don't know whats happened, I was on habbo about 4-5 looked away from it and watched the simpsons, looked back and the account had been accessed from another pc.

Either been banned/Security Banned/ The hackerhas hidden homepage.

Ardemax
08-10-2009, 06:42 PM
liam seriously? :O

this is really odd

once you find out who it was (can't be too difficult), give us a bell, im sure we could sort something out

but i mean this is terrible news, are all your rooms empty?

Accipiter
08-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Liam seriously what?

edit: o you mean OhLiam lol @_@

Kyle
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
unlucky mate :$

ecstasy
08-10-2009, 06:51 PM
i feel quite sick.
i cant believe that this has happened to you :O

OhLiam
08-10-2009, 06:58 PM

this is really odd

once you find out who it was (can't be too difficult), give us a bell, im sure we could sort something out

Uh huh, but I had over 1,500 norms and they picked up my trophies etc, I dunno if there still in my hand or if they took everything.

Contacted habbo and waiting, I'll probs phone them cuz I hate emails. I also have subscriptions on stuff like Megavideo and they've taken over those aswell, it's really pathetic tbh.

It's obviously someone I know cuz they reverted everything so it wasn't anything I clicked.

Kyle
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
probably used istealer if they go everything. Did you use mozilla/ie?

OhLiam
08-10-2009, 07:08 PM
probably used istealer if they go everything. Did you use mozilla/ie?

I still do.

The weird thing is that I can't even contact Hotmail ;l

lick
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
nvm soz

SinfulRegrets
08-10-2009, 07:48 PM
You should of kept your linking email a secret.

If you would like... I can send you a guide on how to get your email back, just PM me

iChaz
08-10-2009, 07:53 PM
sinfulregrets, by guide you mean revert form to get back? lol?
sorry to hear anyway.

9y
08-10-2009, 07:57 PM

That page is back open. Not banned or maybe got 2 hours?

Special
08-10-2009, 08:00 PM
no way liam!!!!!
awwwww....... im really sorry :(

Jordan:A
08-10-2009, 09:03 PM
You have some stuff in your diner.
When you get back on you should check through the history of your rooms and she if the hacker went into there room

OhLiam
08-10-2009, 09:08 PM
You have some stuff in your diner.
When you get back on you should check through the history of your rooms and she if the hacker went into there room

*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming or hacking

mlp16
08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming or hacking

PM me the person wor what ever was removed pls curious.

Ardemax
09-10-2009, 03:09 PM
if you could pm me aswell liam - that'd be cool

rifleboyaka
09-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Sorry to hear. Thanks to whoever reminded me of changing my facebook and msn passwords :)

Hope you get everything back. I would phone Sulake and explain whats happened :)

e5
09-10-2009, 04:27 PM

this is really odd

nooes died dude, it's not that terrible :S

OhLiam
10-10-2009, 03:29 PM
nooes died dude, it's not that terrible :S

True :)

Anyways, I'm happy got both my accounts back, deleted one of them and I'm going to delete the other after I have sorted some issues. Just happy to get them back lol

The little kid who took over them can have the Habbo furniture, hope they enjoy it more than I did.

p.s if you had me on msn, then please private message me and I'll tell you my new one lol

Sorry to hear. Thanks to whoever reminded me of changing my facebook and msn passwords :)

Hope you get everything back. I would phone Sulake and explain whats happened :)

That's on my to do list for monday morning, as I need to get them to reset alot of my passwords and emails as they accessed many of my accounts lol (stupid me to have them all on the one email) haha

Sunflower
10-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Glad you got your emails back liam :)!!!

Knew it would work, you just had to be patient :P

OhLiam
10-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Glad you got your emails back liam :)!!!

Knew it would work, you just had to be patient :P

I didn't work, I had to re-mail them they never replied to my first ones.

Toom.
10-10-2009, 07:46 PM
u shudnt give ur email out which is linked to habbo, especially if it has banks or w.e

Accipiter
10-10-2009, 07:49 PM
u shudnt give ur email out which is linked to habbo, especially if it has banks or w.e

http://www.flashmyspacecomments.com/comments/animated/other/Batman_Joker_Heath_ledger_Comments.gif

that was so pointless it was unbelievable.

Ardemax
10-10-2009, 07:53 PM
LMAO LIAM

ok +rep for that funny troll

liam do you care about the furni or not? im just wondering if we should be all like "AMG IM SO SORRY IMMA DONATE U 2HC"

OhLiam
10-10-2009, 11:16 PM

I did not give my email out, I gave an email account out which I have used for the 5 years I've been on Habbo. I did not however realise that they were connected and that's how they got it, the accessed my hotmail email then requested usernames on Yahoo once the found out my email they simply requested to reset my password from Yahoo Support by basically not giving any information at all and simply writing "I forgot my secret word", "I forgot the year I was born in" and yet Yahoo still gave him a reset email.

LMAO LIAM

ok +rep for that funny troll

liam do you care about the furni or not? im just wondering if we should be all like "AMG IM SO SORRY IMMA DONATE U 2HC"

I don't care about the furniture, I care about where the furniture went and that this stupid kid is using for his benefit. That's what really gets to me but overall just happy to get my emails back :)

I'm not taking donations as my habbo accounts r still not secure ..x thanks tho

OhLiam
12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Phone sulake and was told that I had to email them to discuss hackings, I said to her "I did last week but nobody has replied." She then said "We currently don't have any full time player support" so yeah. Need to wait and wait and maybe wait some more?

Ardemax
12-10-2009, 03:10 PM
there's never any full time player support :/

so yeah, you won't be getting an email back lol

Immenseman
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
That's awful. They act like it's not their fault and they believe the fact they have no full time player support is a reason, it's not. The person who was in player support has recently changed position. It's not like they didn't know it was coming when they made the bloody decision to give him a new position. It's awful. I know they're trying to employ someone but I'm pretty sure they could have waited and ensured that new player support was in before giving ludus a new job.

I feel sorry for you that you got hacked - it doesn't make you feel any better when you realise you're emailing people who are intellectually inferior. 0rca should be renamed sick note considering the amount of times she does player support work ~ good luck dude, you're going to need it.

DPS
12-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Sorry to say this, but Habbo anit going to do anything.

Due to you being reverted and now Habbo know of a legal way that reverters cant get banned for going on peoples accounts u wont get anything back.

This is how it works, I came up with this as far as i know and this is why Habbo never ban accounts or give accounts back to people if ive reverted them.

Due to when you revert its all legal, since MSN staff actully give you the email account, so therefore anything on that email account is then owned by you because you own the email. Now habbo can never ban me because i know of this and if they do ban i get it lifted after a day because what im saying is right. But anyways.

Goodluck with getting your email back if you need any help getting it back just pm me or add me on my private email: [email protected]

OhLiam
12-10-2009, 05:34 PM
That's awful. They act like it's not their fault and they believe the fact they have no full time player support is a reason, it's not. The person who was in player support has recently changed position. It's not like they didn't know it was coming when they made the bloody decision to give him a new position. It's awful. I know they're trying to employ someone but I'm pretty sure they could have waited and ensured that new player support was in before giving ludus a new job.

I feel sorry for you that you got hacked - it doesn't make you feel any better when you realise you're emailing people who are intellectually inferior. 0rca should be renamed sick note considering the amount of times she does player support work ~ good luck dude, you're going to need it.

I agree they should have employed someone before but I don't think it really mattered to be honest as it was Ludus.. lol. I also think it was 0rca who answered and I still never got a reply today 48Hours my a.. but yeah great if no reply tomorrow I will phone again and again until they sort it :)

OhLiam
12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Sorry to say this, but Habbo anit going to do anything.

Due to you being reverted and now Habbo know of a legal way that reverters cant get banned for going on peoples accounts u wont get anything back.

This is how it works, I came up with this as far as i know and this is why Habbo never ban accounts or give accounts back to people if ive reverted them.

Due to when you revert its all legal, since MSN staff actully give you the email account, so therefore anything on that email account is then owned by you because you own the email. Now habbo can never ban me because i know of this and if they do ban i get it lifted after a day because what im saying is right. But anyways.

Goodluck with getting your email back if you need any help getting it back just pm me or add me on my private email: [email protected]

Sorry but your talking aload of ******** tbh. Email accounts are owned by the person who first created the account, your basically saying its like "finders keepers" sorry but thats bull.

It is illegal to access another users account without there permission even if a staff member hands you it. Your duping them into believing your the actual account owner.

I have all my email accounts back and I have deleted them as I do not want anything more to do with Hotmail or Yahoo as there staff are so stupid. They give accounts to anyone all you have to do is basically go up and say "Yeah I forgot this and I forgot this but it's maybe this.."

..but yeah thanks for the help :s

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute editing time.

DPS
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Sorry but your talking aload of ******** tbh. Email accounts are owned by the person who first created the account, your basically saying its like "finders keepers" sorry but thats bull.

It is illegal to access another users account without there permission even if a staff member hands you it. Your duping them into believing your the actual account owner.

I have all my email accounts back and I have deleted them as I do not want anything more to do with Hotmail or Yahoo as there staff are so stupid. They give accounts to anyone all you have to do is basically go up and say "Yeah I forgot this and I forgot this but it's maybe this.."

..but yeah thanks for the help :s

Actully the way MSN see it, because they give the person the account its owned by them, and Habbo seem to go by what i said? or id never of got there accounts unpermed ;) so im sure im right in way im saying.

tbh you should of just got a domain email. Less hassle

OhLiam
12-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Actully the way MSN see it, because they give the person the account its owned by them, and Habbo seem to go by what i said? or id never of got there accounts unpermed ;) so im sure im right in way im saying.

tbh you should of just got a domain email. Less hassle

Your not right. Just because someone reverts an email and changes the password does not make that person the owner of the account. I don't get what point your trying to make by what your saying.

Eg. the account they hacked from me is in MY NAME and has all my emails addressed to me in it. The account will still be mine even if I cannot access it.

OhLiam
16-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Hello if you had OhLiam on your friends list then please re-add it and then also add the account I'm using just now - iLiam:P with the :P

TERMIN4TED
16-10-2009, 04:30 PM
A Safety Ban was a ban put in place when a Habbo thought that their account may have been stolen.

We no longer offer Safety Bans, and therefore cannot place one on your account.

Habbo stopped with safety bans, Habbo gets more un-secure in the future.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!