PDA

View Full Version : Are you scared of dying?

Mint
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Are you scared of growing old and then dying? Life goes so quick, one minute you are in your teens the next your an old codger. Then you don't know what's going to happen after death, maybe an eternity of nothingness?

Lost
11-10-2009, 09:53 AM
No because it has to happen sometime :S. I'd rather it happen when i'm old anyway because the chances are i'd just die in my bed with old age, which is the best way to die.

You'd have to be stupid, imo, to spend your whole life worrying about how you don't want to die or that you're scared of dying because you're getting older... You'd never live properly or be free.

Hitman
11-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I used to often think about this... what happens after death? Is there a heaven, or is there just nothing? None of us know.

About being scared of dying, no... nothing to be scared of really... only the process of dying could be scary, say if you were tortured or something. But other than that, no, I welcome death with open arms. :P

That sounds like I hate life haha.

Special
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
no im not

im scared of getting old

RandomManJay
11-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Nope, in a way I'm sort of looking forward to it (not that im suicidal or some sort of sadist), just to find out the answer to what happens after death :P. Also I'm gonna come back as a ghost :D, so I can bother people when I die.

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 10:08 AM
i'd only fear death if i thought my life was incomplete.

i don't want to die old, i want to die with friends around me, as dying lonely is the only thing i'd be afraid of.

Dan2nd
11-10-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm not scared I just find it difficult to understand that you live your life and thats it... man has been around for 1000's of years and out of chance I was born to live in this time and the world will then carry on as if I never existed after I'm gone. I don't know why I just feel like there has to be more to it than that.

RyanDOT
11-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Depends. You can die at any minute and won't know.. Everyone has to die sometime so it doesn't shock me.

lick
11-10-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm scard of growing old but not dying, also whats after and all that

Nixt
11-10-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm not scared of death but I am scared of how I am going to die. I don't want it to be painful and I'd like it to be dignified.

FlyingJesus
11-10-2009, 10:37 AM
idc about death so much but I don't like getting old.

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 10:41 AM
truth is, you have to be scared of being alive to be scared of death.

Mint
11-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm not scared I just find it difficult to understand that you live your life and thats it... man has been around for 1000's of years and out of chance I was born to live in this time and the world will then carry on as if I never existed after I'm gone. I don't know why I just feel like there has to be more to it than that.

Couldn't of said it better myself. +rep. :)

Immenseman
11-10-2009, 11:53 AM
i don't believe any one who says no. i think everyone is scared of death. it's what keeps us in like in my opinion. why don't people jump out in front of trains? because they are scared of death. are people saying they wouldn't be scared if someone had a gun pushed against their head...

yes, i'm scared of dying.

MJJ
11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm scared of people close to me dying, but I'm not scared of dying myself.

Grippz
11-10-2009, 01:02 PM
nah, i have better things to worry and be scared about. It's going to happen one day and when it does.. It does!

jackass
11-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm not scared of death, but i'm terrified of any of my family dying. :(

Jahova
11-10-2009, 01:31 PM
No, I am not.

Mint
11-10-2009, 01:41 PM
But doesn't anyone think it's weird that one day everyone here on Habboxforum will be dead? It's so sad lol, we will no longer exist. :( I couldn't imagine being like 80 and looking through all these old conversations on Habbox forum thinking "He's dead, so is he, so's he, she's dead too". Hate it.

Grippz
11-10-2009, 01:44 PM
But doesn't anyone think it's weird that one day everyone here on Habboxforum will be dead? It's so sad lol, we will no longer exist. :( I couldn't imagine being like 80 and looking through all these old conversations on Habbox forum thinking "He's dead, so is he, so's he, she's dead too". Hate it.

oh that made me laugh lol, +REP

Ardemax
11-10-2009, 01:48 PM
dont usually think about it, it's not number 1 on my list of things to do

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 02:15 PM
no aled, but yours is on my number 1 list to do ^^

FlyingJesus
11-10-2009, 02:35 PM
why don't people jump out in front of trains?

Bare effort

syko2006
11-10-2009, 02:41 PM
It has to happen sometime doesn't it.

But I'd rather it happen when I'm really old.

Pazza
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Are you scared of growing old and then dying? Life goes so quick, one minute you are in your teens the next your an old codger. Then you don't know what's going to happen after death, maybe an eternity of nothingness?

Been watching the Invention of lying :P ?

Oh and I'm not scared of dying on the condition that I lived a good life :)

Mickword
11-10-2009, 03:41 PM
No.... I feel like committing suicide tbh.

paul4wolves
11-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm not scared of death but I am scared of how I am going to die. I don't want it to be painful and I'd like it to be dignified.

ditto :P

Mint
11-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Been watching the Invention of lying :P ?

Oh and I'm not scared of dying on the condition that I lived a good life :)
Yes, and if only he was telling the truth when he came out with them pizza boxes. :(

No.... I feel like committing suicide tbh.

Just because you have said "My new style is emo" doesn't mean that you need to start posting "I feel like committing suicide". Sort yourself out. :rolleyes:

iDenning
11-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Im scared of not coming back after as i dont just wanna lie in a grave forever whilst interesting things are happening, im more scared of loved ones dieing before me.

Mickword
11-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes, and if only he was telling the truth when he came out with them pizza boxes. :(

Just because you have said "My new style is emo" doesn't mean that you need to start posting "I feel like committing suicide". Sort yourself out. :rolleyes:

erm no, its because i really think life is kinda pointless, we are only here, we meaning earth by a mistake when a rock in space hit another one.

Mint
11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
erm no, its because i really think life is kinda pointless, we are only here, we meaning earth by a mistake when a rock in space hit another one.

That's the problem you wannabe-emo type people have, you don't make an effort to enjoy your life.

Fez
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
No point in being scared, it's inevitable. Live life to the full and don't look back.

Ardemax
11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
tht was mean liam :/

but ye kinda gotta agree, isn't it a scary thought that you could die tomorrow? :D

ok imma leave you with that... basiclly liam, lock your windows tonight :eusa_whis

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 05:04 PM
but you said tomorrow.

cocaine
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Bare effort

less effort than having to live for a few more years.

and erm yeah, im afraid of dying before i achieve things i want to achieve in my life.

Sentrax
11-10-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm scared of the run-up to death, but not death itself - that'd be funky... in a weird, crap kinda way.

ecstasy
11-10-2009, 09:02 PM
i think im more scared of the unknown after death, not death itself

Spy,
11-10-2009, 09:13 PM
im not scared of dieing when i was young and in school i use to not see my self living past 18 iunno i just could never see me past that age but now i just take day by day dont really plan the future if i die i die i just would like to know what happens then coz theres so many religions saying different things happen and what would happen if it was just your mind in a pitch black area no lights and all u had was your thoughts for the rest of time only that worrys me really lol

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
im not scared of dieing when i was young and in school i use to not see my self living past 18 iunno i just could never see me past that age but now i just take day by day dont really plan the future if i die i die i just would like to know what happens then coz theres so many religions saying different things happen and what would happen if it was just your mind in a pitch black area no lights and all u had was your thoughts for the rest of time only that worrys me really lol

truth is, theirs something deeper down than our brain that makes who we are... So i believe after death that "thing" not a soul... souls are just ********. Lets say element / particle, floats around until it gets the chance to become sperm / be born again.

like come on ***... our bodys can't be created by something as small and ******ed as little sperms with dna.

cocaine
11-10-2009, 09:44 PM
truth is, theirs something deeper down than our brain that makes who we are... So i believe after death that "thing" not a soul... souls are just ********. Lets say element / particle, floats around until it gets the chance to become sperm / be born again.

like come on ***... our bodys can't be created by something as small and ******ed as little sperms with dna.

cell divison says it can

Accipiter
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
but where do the original cells come from... don't say dna, characteristics do **** all for thoughts and mind.

Toughened
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
For those saying that "no one will ever remember we existed so surely that can't just be it" well there is a reason I think we're all here. To develop as a society and as the human race. Look how much we've developed just by being here over time. Imagine what it would be like in another few hundered years. They wouldn't be there in say the year 2300, if it wasn't for us being here now.

And to answer the question I'm scared of what's after. Like I get this weird feeling which I can't explain like y'know when you're asleep, imagine it being like that forever and ever. Lifes still going on around you but you're oblivious. And if our brain isn't doing anything for us to dream etc then what are we doing. Surely it can't just be like:
The end kk thx.

LOL it's so weird I can't explain.

Jamesy
11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm not really bothered. It's not as if you have anything to worry about afterwards :P

cocaine
11-10-2009, 10:49 PM
but where do the original cells come from... don't say dna, characteristics do **** all for thoughts and mind.

well i hate to say it but.. dna? :S the codes are in our genes, the cells recieve these instructions and perform cell divison from mitosis and begin to form muscle tissues and our general body?

IceNineKills
11-10-2009, 11:04 PM
im not scared of dying i just don't want to be forgotten.

Absently
11-10-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm kind of scared about dying, but I'm more scared of what happens after I die.

Orangeesh
12-10-2009, 03:34 AM
im not scared of dying
but im scared of spiders.

Spy,
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM

cell divison says it can

sorry but id have to agree with cocaine here

i personaly dont belive in religion stuff and belive science just worrys me about what happens after u die to ya mind and that lol.

Ardemax
12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
didn't they do like a survey where more people were scared of spiders than dying

that's quite shocking

Arron
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM
sometimes i have like little panick attacks about it...

i dont wanna go old, being unable to walk, move or even talk.

so yeah i guess?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!