PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Right Price???

Spy,
11-10-2009, 03:12 PM
hiya im just woundering what would be a resanble price for me to sell my xbox 360 elite ive tryed looking on ebay but ive not seen a price that is around what im selling.

my deal is:

xbox 360 elite console ( plays back up copys :rolleyes: )
1 x wireless controler + wire if not needed to be wireless
1 x hdmi cable
all conection cables

Games:
Banjo & kazooie nuts and bolts
sega mega drive collection
call of duty 3
halo 3
lost planet extreme condition
gears of war
gears of war 2 limited edition

Back Up Games:
Hawx
Farcry 2
UFC cage fight
Fallout 3

reason im thinking of selling it is because i want a ps3 as i miss my old time fav game metal gear solid 4 the only reason i got a xbox 360 was coz a mate was selling it cheap + i have played ps consoles all my life and i prefur them to the xbox 360 consoles

Niall!
11-10-2009, 05:24 PM
hiya im just woundering what would be a resanble price for me to sell my xbox 360 elite ive tryed looking on ebay but ive not seen a price that is around what im selling.

my deal is:

xbox 360 elite console ( plays back up copys :rolleyes: )
1 x wireless controler + wire if not needed to be wireless
1 x hdmi cable
all conection cables

Games:
Banjo & kazooie nuts and bolts
sega mega drive collection
call of duty 3
halo 3
lost planet extreme condition
gears of war
gears of war 2 limited edition

Back Up Games:
Hawx
Farcry 2
UFC cage fight
Fallout 3

reason im thinking of selling it is because i want a ps3 as i miss my old time fav game metal gear solid 4 the only reason i got a xbox 360 was coz a mate was selling it cheap + i have played ps consoles all my life and i prefur them to the xbox 360 consoles

How much for just the Xbox and cables?

dbgtz
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Youll probably get rough rates of trade in at cex.co.uk but if you sell directly to people who want to buy them you could probably get a bit more.

adaym
11-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Youll probably get rough rates of trade in at cex.co.uk but if you sell directly to people who want to buy them you could probably get a bit more.
You wouldn't be able to sell it to CEX.

Spy,
11-10-2009, 08:47 PM
How much for just the Xbox and cables?
thats what im asking everyone how much id get for it coz im thinking of selling it im not trying to sell it on here lol :P

never heard of cex im after just selling it directly to people e.g putting it on ebay or somthing.

You wouldn't be able to sell it to CEX.
whats cex anyhow and why cant i?

i was looking on www.game.co.uk (http://www.game.co.uk) website and ive got a rough price of what there selling everything ive got at pre owned prices and it comes to £334 i think it was so i was thinking would i be able to get £290 for it ? or close to that or u think thats to high or to low?

Niall!
12-10-2009, 07:36 AM
thats what im asking everyone how much id get for it coz im thinking of selling it im not trying to sell it on here lol :P

never heard of cex im after just selling it directly to people e.g putting it on ebay or somthing.

whats cex anyhow and why cant i?

i was looking on www.game.co.uk (http://www.game.co.uk) website and ive got a rough price of what there selling everything ive got at pre owned prices and it comes to £334 i think it was so i was thinking would i be able to get £290 for it ? or close to that or u think thats to high or to low?

Nope. The most they pay out for games is £15-17 and that's for brand new ones. Also, the xbox will not get you more than £100.

adaym
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM
You won't be able to sell the XBOX to any shops because it's flashed. They do rigorous tests you know.

Spy,
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Nope. The most they pay out for games is £15-17 and that's for brand new ones. Also, the xbox will not get you more than £100.

im talking about the prices i got from game.co.uk preowned's so that was only a rough guide im not gonna as for £334 i know id never get that.

You won't be able to sell the XBOX to any shops because it's flashed. They do rigorous tests you know.

ye i wasnt planing on selling it to a shop as its been made to play back up copys

dbgtz
12-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Cex didnt check mine :P

Niall!
13-10-2009, 10:28 AM
im talking about the prices i got from game.co.uk preowned's so that was only a rough guide im not gonna as for £334 i know id never get that.

ye i wasnt planing on selling it to a shop as its been made to play back up copys

Yeah, but GAME are buying Prince of Persia for £2 and selling it for £10, so you can't even use them as a rough guide

Spy,
13-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Yeah, but GAME are buying Prince of Persia for £2 and selling it for £10, so you can't even use them as a rough guide

im not saying about selling it to game im saying thats the price if u was to buy it all from game not sell it to them.

after all im selling it to someone that wants to keep it not to automaticly sell it on after buying it ye i know theres ppl that do that on ebay but for the price im asking they will not want to buy it an then try and resell it at a higher price.

anyhow its on ebay now put a buy it now at £280 and £210 acution price and also offered £10 refund if collected in person so we will see what i get offered or if i have to keep it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!