PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Hotel Manager (UK)

Tipped
23-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Vote For Your Favourite 1 - As For Me I Cant Choose :

Callie - Best With Competitions.
Ione - Gave Away Prezzies On Her B-day That Are Now Pretty Rare
Jibbi - Erm... :eusa_thin :s

frobberwob
23-07-2005, 02:50 PM
i don't really know any of them so I voted the bottom 1 lol :p

Magic Mushrooms
23-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Oops I pressed Callie by mistake. I MENT JIBBI :)

frobberwob
23-07-2005, 02:52 PM
LMAO, what is your siggy meant to be?

Matty
23-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Jibbi, hotel was alot safer.
Callie, more fun, comps etc.

-Iceo
23-07-2005, 04:27 PM
I voted for Jibbi as I joined when Jibbi was made HM. Callies alot more Fun and enjoyable bur Jiibis safer as sum1else sed (Cnt Remember) but Callie doesnt take alot of notice at all to any ideas we have to improve the Hotel.

PS. I posted this a while back lmao! :P

Dirgeofcerberus
23-07-2005, 04:28 PM
I voted for Ione. She was a good hm, gave out all the free presents which are now pretty rare like the throne.

TealArms
23-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Ione known her longer and the best HM i think HH uk has had

Grabbed
23-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Ione was "in touch" with community and was without a doubt the best HM we have had. she was the basis of the habbo we have today with good furni etc, except that callie has come along and sorta ruined it by letting hackers etc mess up the hotel.

Stareh
23-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I voted for Callie. :eusa_ange

NOTTSPANTHER
23-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Im not voting callie because the hotel isnt safe no more Jibbii was ok but Ione SHES COOL!

Paralympics
29-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Excuse Me.
What Is This With The Constant Dissing? Leave Callie Alone.
You Say That She Let All Of This Scripting Happen? Callie And Her Team Of MOD-s And Hobbas Have Tried Their Best To Deal With All The Problems That We All Face In The Hotel. Callie Is The Hotel Manager, She Isnt Really Meant To Ban Every Single Scripter There Is. That's More Hobba + MOD-s' Jobs Not Hers! The Longer That Habbo Hotel Goes On The More Habbos Will Want To Become Scripters - It's As Simple As. And Callie Has Just Drawn The Short Straw. I Am Not Trying To Say That Callie Is A Perfect Hotel Manager Because She Certainly Is Not, But Just Cut Her A Bit Of Slack Please!
Not All Of The Hundreds Of MODs + Hobbas Are Online All The Time. Just Think About It.
Say That 10-15 Of Them Are Online At One Given Time. They Have To Deal With Thousands Of Calls Every Hour. Scripted Rooms, Reporting Scammers, Disappearing Furni, Questions, Scam Rooms Deleting, Stupid Calls For Help Etc.. They Are Humans Not ROBOTS!!!

Back To The Subject: I Think That Jibbi Is Without A Doubt The Best HM Ever. She Brought The Amazing Habbo Games To Us In 2004, The Hardcore Hobba League And So Much More.
She Was Also A Very Pleasant Hotel Manager And The Hotel Was A Good Place To Be In. Apart From The Lag Which Spoilt Everything :)
One Of My Favourite Past-Times Whilst On Habbo Is To Check Out Cool Rooms. Search Callie, Search Ione & Search Jibbi On The Navigator.
Half Of Callie's Stupid Rooms Are Locked Due To Scripters, Ione Hardly Has Any Apart From The Garden Which Is Good. And Jibbi Has LOADS Of Great Rooms. I Remember Last Year When Jibbi Reigned, I Would Search Her Name To Find Like 10 Of Her Rooms Full Of People. She Transformed The Hotel, And Made It What It Is Today. But Although Habbo Isnt Safe Anymore Its Not ALL Callies Fault. Although The Rares Were. The Rares Are Getting Worse And Worse It Wont Be Long Until We All Say Goodbye For GOOD!

-Soph-
30-07-2005, 02:28 PM
I like Callie...
I dont see why everyone has a problem with her I think shes a great HM :)

MakeBelieve..
30-07-2005, 09:59 PM
;OOO Jibbi plz! she rocks my socks

Drewar
31-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Excuse Me.
What Is This With The Constant Dissing? Leave Callie Alone.
You Say That She Let All Of This Scripting Happen? Callie And Her Team Of MOD-s And Hobbas Have Tried Their Best To Deal With All The Problems That We All Face In The Hotel. Callie Is The Hotel Manager, She Isnt Really Meant To Ban Every Single Scripter There Is. That's More Hobba + MOD-s' Jobs Not Hers! The Longer That Habbo Hotel Goes On The More Habbos Will Want To Become Scripters - It's As Simple As. And Callie Has Just Drawn The Short Straw. I Am Not Trying To Say That Callie Is A Perfect Hotel Manager Because She Certainly Is Not, But Just Cut Her A Bit Of Slack Please!
Not All Of The Hundreds Of MODs + Hobbas Are Online All The Time. Just Think About It.
Say That 10-15 Of Them Are Online At One Given Time. They Have To Deal With Thousands Of Calls Every Hour. Scripted Rooms, Reporting Scammers, Disappearing Furni, Questions, Scam Rooms Deleting, Stupid Calls For Help Etc.. They Are Humans Not ROBOTS!!!

Back To The Subject: I Think That Jibbi Is Without A Doubt The Best HM Ever. She Brought The Amazing Habbo Games To Us In 2004, The Hardcore Hobba League And So Much More.
She Was Also A Very Pleasant Hotel Manager And The Hotel Was A Good Place To Be In. Apart From The Lag Which Spoilt Everything :)
One Of My Favourite Past-Times Whilst On Habbo Is To Check Out Cool Rooms. Search Callie, Search Ione & Search Jibbi On The Navigator.
Half Of Callie's Stupid Rooms Are Locked Due To Scripters, Ione Hardly Has Any Apart From The Garden Which Is Good. And Jibbi Has LOADS Of Great Rooms. I Remember Last Year When Jibbi Reigned, I Would Search Her Name To Find Like 10 Of Her Rooms Full Of People. She Transformed The Hotel, And Made It What It Is Today. But Although Habbo Isnt Safe Anymore Its Not ALL Callies Fault. Although The Rares Were. The Rares Are Getting Worse And Worse It Wont Be Long Until We All Say Goodbye For GOOD!
Stop abusing your shift button by capitalizing every word :p

Btw, Ione was the best *heart*

0verRide
31-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Ione Was The Best Still have My Rushian samovair I Got From Her :)

Eamonn
02-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Ione defently she was the kindest hotel manager that why she went further then Hm because she had a lot to offer

Georgia
03-08-2005, 10:06 AM
I voted Ione she was the best ;P

Bear-Max
03-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I don't REALLY get why everyone likes ione so much. Yes, she was a fairly decent HM, but if she didn't give out he birthday presents, nobody would even remember her. I miss Wenders and the HabboHood Watch more than I miss ione. Plus, there was FAR more scripting when ione was manager... So all these people saying that the most has happened since Callie's been around need to get their facts right.

Jibbi... Meh. She was okay too. Not much really changed. Sure, we had some good events, but nothing REALLY special in my mind.

Callie is the best. There's no questioning that. She doesn't handle what happens on a day to day basis; she is hardly ever required to ban; and almost CERTAINLY doesn't work on any tech aspects of Habbo. Just like any other HM in the past. But we still get people blaming the hackings on her. It's not her fault, believe it or not. I've been hacked out of over 70t myself, but I still don't blame it on her. I blame it on the hotel as a whole. Callies organised more for us than anyone else in the way of competitions and prizes. And no, she PERSONALLY didn't ruin super rares. The glitch that released them all was just that; a glitch, and the release of the Orange Parasol was enforced by Sulake. She did her best to keep it's price up, as she released it only for 10 minutes without alerting, instead of for a whole hour. Now she's bringing in more supers, which just goes to show that she's not hellbent on ruining all the rich people (though there aren't many left ;)).

HolyWar
03-08-2005, 03:43 PM
I don't believe any hotel manager plays any significant role in the technical aspect or furni aspect of the game. They are all puppets being used by corporate fools who want nothing more than to take your money. In my opinion they are all the same and there is no one who deserves a pat on the back for an outstanding performance.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!