PDA

View Full Version : GuildOrchestrator

Tomm
12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Some information on a World of Warcraft project i'm working on (As it says below, if you have any questions please feel free to email me):

Hello,

GuildOrchestrator is a product designed to enable you to manage your World of Warcraft guild with a simple but extremely powerful PHP and MySQL powered AJAX web interface that you can install onto your own website. Its main aim is to create an all in one system comprising of DKP, Raid Planner and guild analysis that are able to work together to streamline the task of guild management and organisation to give you more time to focus on raiding.

For more information please visit the GuildOrchestrator website:

www.guildorchestrator.com (http://www.guildorchestrator.com/?utm_source=hxf_post&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=pre_beta)

Also, please make sure you visit the forums (www.guildorchestrator.com/forum/) to keep up to date on the latest developments and to have your input on the features of GuildOrchestrator. Additionally active forum members will be in for a change to get access to the BETA test of GuildOrchestrator allowing your guild early access to the GuildOrchestrator software.

If you would like to contact me personally about the project then please feel free to email me at: [email protected] and ill respond to your enquiry as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Tom Pryor
[email protected]

Wig44.
12-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Looks really good, hopefully we can support you in some way to help you achieve this :)

Good luck,
Will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!