PDA

View Full Version : Farming,

Jord
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Right, Im level 19 atm what shall I do to get it higher?

+Rep for good answers

Ive been doing oak trees for abit so far, cut gonna take ages to cut them then wait till it respawns or can I just dig it up?

Alex3213
12-10-2009, 05:23 PM
When you cut an oak tree once it's ran out of logs you need to dig it up before it respawns. I think you can also pay the person 200gp to dig it up for you?

And I'd stick with Oak Trees so you can do something whilst you wait :)

Kdwndr8
12-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Go to the farming patches in Catherby, South of Fally, and the one North of Ardougne and plant marigolds & potatoes. While in Catherby, buy 40 pineapples from the store and use them to make super compost for your patches.
I only have 30 farming, but this is how I leveled up.

graffiti
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Go to the farming patches in Catherby, South of Fally, and the one North of Ardougne and plant marigolds & potatoes. While in Catherby, buy 40 pineapples from the store and use them to make super compost for your patches.
I only have 30 farming, but this is how I leveled up.
Thats actually a pretty good idea tbh.

MJJ
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
You don't have to cut your tree - you can pay the farmer 200gp to cut it for you, unless you want the logs.

The fastest way to train farming is by planting trees and fruit trees, although it can get incredibly expensive at high levels.

At level 19, you should plant oak trees, and pay the farmer one basket of tomatoes to look after it. You don't have to pay the farmer to look after your tree, but it's better if you do, because it means that your tree won't get diseased, so you won't have wasted cash, especially at higher levels.

You should also plant apple trees once you get to level 27. To make cash, you should plant ranarrs once you get to level 32, and do 1-3 herb runs everyday to make a profit. This profit should cover the cost of your tree seeds.

When you're planting trees, make sure you use all five tree patches and all five fruit tree patches.

It might also help you to plant bushes, as the seeds are quite cheap, and the experience is alright. At level 19, you could plant redberry bushes, then cadavaberry bushes once you get to level 22.

Jord
12-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Where is the bush patchs? also Ill rep you guys soon

MJJ
12-10-2009, 09:21 PM
There's four bush plots:

Rimmington, West of the Champion's Guild, South of East Ardourgne and west of Etceteria.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!