PDA

View Full Version : Infamous

Jord
14-10-2009, 12:30 PM
WOW

10/10 Great game :l Sad ending.

I choose to save trish so she died and I got the ending where zeak (spelt right) Runs away with kesler and kesler is me etc

kk.
15-10-2009, 07:55 PM
glad you liked it :P
are you gonna go through it twice?

Jord
15-10-2009, 08:16 PM
I was thinking of but its so long I tried from the start getting thug status but Its so hard not being able to fly, or do shock grenades etc

adaym
15-10-2009, 08:20 PM
nothing like a spoiler

Blinger1
15-10-2009, 08:22 PM
nothing like a spoiler

I agree.. Way to spoil the ending, Jord

Jord
15-10-2009, 08:23 PM
How is it a spoiler? Games been out like 7 months get over it,

Heres a spoiler

The main persons name is cole, he got caught in a bomb he delivered, kesler (the main boss) Is really cole from the future! Prepairing him for whats to come!!!!

adaym
15-10-2009, 08:24 PM
so? i was planning on playing it but not now i know the story.

way to go.

kk.
15-10-2009, 08:26 PM
XD its not against the rules if its already out in the UK. So hush.

adaym
15-10-2009, 08:29 PM
XD its not against the rules if its already out in the UK. So hush.
this is a spoiler tag

USE IT

Jord
15-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Good for you so because someone spoils a little tiny part of the ending you throw your game to the ground smash your ps3 and slit your wrists and your excuse is because I spoiled the ending,

adaym
15-10-2009, 08:31 PM
well no because i don't have a ps3

Jord
15-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Cant afford one I guess,

And im sure if I spoiled it for you it will take you around 2 - 3 years to get it, So you would of forgotten by now.

adaym
15-10-2009, 08:38 PM
nah i've played and completed a better game (prototype) on a better console (xbox360). that's not being biased, graphically, the 360 is better. that is a fact.

why would i spend a considerable amount more on a console that does the same thing for one i could save £100 on? stupid consumer purchase. also, no one i know has a ps3, that'd render the free, unreliable online modes useless so i have my reasons.

kk.
15-10-2009, 08:38 PM
so? i was planning on playing it but not now i know the story.

way to go.

well no because i don't have a ps3

good one

Lost_Addict
15-10-2009, 08:46 PM
lol at ^^

lets not get into an argument into what console is better -.- it gets knowhere

both consoles are pretty equal on all sides theres no point making a pointless argument. i own a 360 but i know the PS3 is a good console 2 so hush.

this is aimed at thyflux. and jord so he doesn't retaliate lol

Jord
16-10-2009, 11:58 AM
nah i've played and completed a better game (prototype) on a better console (xbox360). that's not being biased, graphically, the 360 is better. that is a fact.

why would i spend a considerable amount more on a console that does the same thing for one i could save £100 on? stupid consumer purchase. also, no one i know has a ps3, that'd render the free, unreliable online modes useless so i have my reasons.

LOL! PROTOTYPE SUCKS COMPARED TO INFAMOUS

lol at ^^

both consoles are pretty equal on all sides theres no point making a pointless argument. i own a 360 but i know the PS3 is a good console 2 so hush.

Never at you :p

adaym
16-10-2009, 01:17 PM
good one
how does not having a ps3 stop me from playing it? i could buy one.

lol at ^^

never said the ps3 is inferior/superior i said they're the same thing but one is cheaper.

LOL! PROTOTYPE SUCKS COMPARED TO INFAMOUS

I liked it.

Jord
16-10-2009, 01:35 PM

never said the ps3 is inferior/superior i said they're the same thing but one is cheaper.

I liked it.

Your jumping to conclusion saying that prototype is better than infamous when you aint played infamous.

kk.
16-10-2009, 01:39 PM

seriously, you should consider what youve written previously before you start opening your mouth again

and ive also played both, although prototype is more gory, they are on the same level, only, prototype is far more repetitive, and harder controls

adaym
16-10-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah i was stating a fact, not my opinion. they're both the same friggin thing. both play games. i couldn't care what u think is better. one is cheaper than the other, you figure.

kk.
16-10-2009, 02:58 PM
no you said there neither superior nor inferior to each other, then u say the 360 graphics are better.. Thats saying the 360 is inferior you twit, you used it in an argument so you must think it.

MGS4 is £18, LBP is £18, KZ2 is £13. and they are almost certainly some of the best games for the playstation.. Price determines nothing, just how much the company wants to charge

Lost_Addict
16-10-2009, 05:06 PM
prices are setermined by how long a game has been out...

i played prototype, enjoyed it but there was nothing to once you've finished the campaign. and infamous would deffo be one of the games i would get if i had a Ps3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!