PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Differance & Bugs?

Spy,
14-10-2009, 01:26 PM
hiya before i start id like to say thank you for taking the time to read my thread and if you please post comments about what i am about to ask i would be very greatful.

ok so im selling my xbox 360 elite as i love PS3 ive had it since ps1 and i stupidly sold my PS3 FAT ( not slim ) to get a laptop and now ive had my laptop for a while i wanted my ps3 bk but i could not afford it so i bought a xbox 360 elite off a mate cheap and now im selling it to get a PS3 again coz i love it and never could get the hang of the xbox 360 control and im not much of a online player anyhow o and my biggest reason is i LOVE metal gear soild and its only ps3 based untill september next year when the new one comes out called raising it is supose to be coming out on xbox 360 then.

what im asking is what are the differeance's other than the size of the consle it self and the size of the hard drive from the PS3 Fat & the PS3 Slim

Also are there any bugs on the Ps3 slim ?

many thanks for reading this and i look forward to reading ya comments and i will give rep where earned.

spy,

dbgtz
14-10-2009, 04:26 PM
It does the same job as the previous model except linux. Go on wikipedia and search PS3 and all the model info will be there.

ItsDave
14-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah, if you research the PS3 slim it would clearly outline the major differences.

All that I know about it is its a tiny bit smaller and has alot more memory, thats all I know :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!