PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on?

Alkaz
14-10-2009, 04:14 PM
BritishTea just announced that Robald has resigned as Asst News Manager :S Call me old-fashioned but isnt that down to the GM or Staff editor to announce?

First time I have seen that in like 4 years.

Kipp
14-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Thats what I fought. Normally nvr does it for managers/ assisant manager. :S Kinda weird :S

dogboy123
14-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Well Ive been waiting for my assistant for about 1 week

Maybe Robs resigned for too long and lana had to do it :S

Martin
14-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Robald wasn't around for quite a while, and I don't think any of the News department really knew what was going on. We found out that he had resigned in a spam thread. I don't know why Lana has made the thread though, but yea it's true. :P

Alkaz
14-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Even still, thats not here job :[

Immenseman
14-10-2009, 04:33 PM
probably got sick and tired of waiting. just trying to be helpful.

Martin
14-10-2009, 04:33 PM
To be fair, Lana hasn't been in the job long herself, so probably doesn't realise or hasn't been told that it's down to General Managment to do it. It's taking quite a while for the "trialist" part of my usertitle to go, and I passed the trial a couple of day's ago, so I'm guessing general management is a bit behind. As far as I know Nvr or someone high up is aware that Robald has resigned as I think his usertitle has returned to normal.

dogboy123
14-10-2009, 04:34 PM
To be fair, Lana hasn't been in the job long herself, so probably doesn't realise or hasn't been told that it's down to General Managment to do it. It's taking quite a while for the "trialist" part of my usertitle to go, and I passed the trial a couple of day's ago, so I'm guessing general management is a bit behind. As far as I know Nvr or someone high up is aware that Robald has resigned as I think his usertitle has returned to normal.

Yeah I think nvrs away or sumit

And he's vip so can change it himself :P

Meanies
14-10-2009, 04:49 PM
For the trialist part, it's probably because your manager hasn't requested that part to be removed yet. I did so the other day for content and it was done by sam the same day.

Yeah I think nvrs away or sumit

And he's vip so can change it himself :P
He's not away :P Unless someone else is sending PMs on his behalf

Nixt
14-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Nvr isn't away I've been PMing him. Nvrspk4 or an AGM should make announcements for members of the Management resigning; obviously BritishTea was not aware of this and perhaps Robald's resignation was only sent recently hence the reason he has not yet been announced by a member of General Management.
Perhaps though we are all wrong and nvr asked BritishTea to do it :).

Yoshimitsui
14-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Come see my down at the VIP section, ill sort you out ;)

CHA!NGANG
14-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I was just about to make a thread on this lool. Probably a mistake even so, you should be able to tell that the GM does it as it's happened for every manager for the last like 4 years lol. Oh well dm.

Japan
14-10-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm sorry- I didn't realise :)

Alkaz
14-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Atleast you do now :)

Ajthedragon
14-10-2009, 06:41 PM
-spankz

Naughty Lana ;D

Immenseman
14-10-2009, 06:48 PM
i don't see why a thread was made and people said they were going to make threads. i'm sure someone has told nvr and he can PM lana telling her how it's done. is this what you get for trying to help/sort things... jesus.

Alkaz
14-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Maybe so, but obviously if Lana didnt know, whats stopping any new managers not knowing? Atleast if they see this it might stick in there mind if they become managers when they read the guide.

Immenseman
14-10-2009, 06:57 PM
so a thread was needed for 1 case out of hundred? no. how often does this exactly happen to merit a thread...

CHA!NGANG
14-10-2009, 07:16 PM
No I was just wondering if nvr/the agm's are away because if they were that would explain it but it just turned out that she didn't know so fair enough.

xxMATTGxx
14-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Seems that the issue has been solved.

Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!