PDA

View Full Version : Saw Video Game

Spy,
16-10-2009, 06:38 PM
is just woundering if the saw video game is relased yet in the uk or if it is going to be relased as it has been in america it was relased October 15, 2009.

offical website of designer of the game: http://www.konami.com/games/saw/

it looks like a intresting game as ive seen all the saw's and going to see the new one on 23rd of october :P

so ye anyone know when or if it will be relased in the uk?

Misawa
16-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Doesn't look very good. As bad as the sequels perhaps.

Spy,
16-10-2009, 06:47 PM
i think it would be a intresting game but get boring after abit as there would be to much stragergy and not much free roaming. i like the saw sequels and i look forward to the new one

Lost_Addict
16-10-2009, 07:06 PM
TBH the saw films were pretty terrible wit hthe acception of the 1st one which has a bit of storyline. although the game doesn't look to bad.

syko2006
16-10-2009, 07:10 PM
It looks wierd.

I can't see how a film like this could be incorporated into a game.

I guess we'll see when it comes out! :D

Coheed&Cambria
16-10-2009, 07:53 PM
i think it would be a intresting game but get boring after abit as there would be to much stragergy and not much free roaming. i like the saw sequels and i look forward to the new one

This game isn't supposed to be a free-roaming game. It is based on strategy.

ItsDave
16-10-2009, 08:30 PM
The SAW game would be awesome free roaming, like Silent Hill, and then like, you stumble upon a puzzle, or someone in a trap.

If you really want to check a games release date look on IGN.CO.UK or game retailers like Game or Gamestation.

Coheed&Cambria
16-10-2009, 09:35 PM
The SAW game would be awesome free roaming, like Silent Hill, and then like, you stumble upon a puzzle, or someone in a trap.

If you really want to check a games release date look on IGN.CO.UK or game retailers like Game or Gamestation.

Or, Even easier, Use Wikipedia..

ItsDave
16-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Thanks to Wiki I nearly crapped my pants, the cover is well scary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saw_Box_Art_6.JPG

Lmao, it runs on the Unreal Engine 3 :S Thats quite an impressive engine for a film game. I'll get the demo for it if they release one.

Spy,
17-10-2009, 03:46 PM

Thanks to Wiki I nearly crapped my pants, the cover is well scary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saw_Box_Art_6.JPG

Lmao, it runs on the Unreal Engine 3 :S Thats quite an impressive engine for a film game. I'll get the demo for it if they release one.

its all ready relased in america so iunno if they realsing here and when the offical website dont say anything about a realse in the uk.

ItsDave
17-10-2009, 09:03 PM
According to Wiki its being released in November for U.K, can't be bothered to check precisely the date but its sometime in November.

Fez
18-10-2009, 09:25 PM
My editor has it to review, none of us writers are taking the bait. He played it himself and called it one of the most awful video-games he's ever played.

iAdam
20-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Very little free roam, strategy, initial hype, flop.

Did I miss anything?

Jurv
21-10-2009, 05:12 PM
I liked all the Saw films, they were pretty Creepy Lol ;D
And I think the Saw game looks pretty good also, maybe apart from the action-figure like movement :P

Alba
24-10-2009, 07:28 AM
People saying a game is rubbish, without even playing it FTL.

Looks quite good, the game engine looks alot like Silent Hill, made my Konami, so shouldn't have expected anything else. Can't wait for it!

ItsDave
24-10-2009, 09:54 AM
People saying a game is rubbish, without even playing it FTL.

Looks quite good, the game engine looks alot like Silent Hill, made my Konami, so shouldn't have expected anything else. Can't wait for it!

It runs on the Unreal Engine 3. The same they used for Gears Of War 2. No wonder they have beasty head exploding gore in the SAW game.

awelsh
26-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Think ill be getting this game, looks decent ish and will be a difference to what I normally play :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!