PDA

View Full Version : Strength Traning

Madox
17-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah so i made a skiller and i had the plan i was gnna get 99 wc but got 87 and cba plus ***** flopped wid there bullshizzy wc scripts i so i cahnged to normal acc im 50 str atm what i train on? +Rep to everyone who tells me info :) and i have 10mil so weapons is no problem Thanks

graffiti
17-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Rock crabs/ Yaks

Madox
17-10-2009, 06:38 PM
yeahh yaks but dont you gotta do a quest and its long and boring lol.. and peeps dont slate me i noe i spelt str wrong lol

MJJ
17-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Best weapon for training strength would be a saradomin sword.

Slayer is a good way to train. There's a large variety of monsters, and you'll be getting some good experience as well as some cash.

Monsters in the Stronghold of Security are also good. Theres a variety of different levels there, and some of them like Flesh Crawlers and Ankous have good drops.

If you just want fast experience, then Experiments are good if you've completed The Creature of Frenkenstein quest, and Yaks if you've completed The Fremminik Isles quest, although both these places are very crowded.

Madox
17-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Best weapon for training strength would be a saradomin sword.

Slayer is a good way to train. There's a large variety of monsters, and you'll be getting some good experience as well as some cash.

Monsters in the Stronghold of Security are also good. Theres a variety of different levels there, and some of them like Flesh Crawlers and Ankous have good drops.

If you just want fast experience, then Experiments are good if you've completed The Creature of Frenkenstein quest, and Yaks if you've completed The Fremminik Isles quest, although both these places are very crowded.

cheers to both of you but MJJ best explanation like always +Rep to both of you

graffiti
17-10-2009, 07:10 PM
1. You don't need to do the quest, only get up to a certain part.
2. The quest if you were gonig to carry on doing it is not long.

/Rossco\
17-10-2009, 07:51 PM
saradomin sword i agree would be you best weapon of choice, I would recommend using slayer though to train after all its 2 skills in 1. (or 3 if you include hp) but for power training it depends on your levels, skeletons are decent, or bloodvelds if your high enough, bloodvelds have a decent hp level adn very low defence, and there is always the possibility of a rune med drop :p

Callum.
17-10-2009, 07:59 PM
1. You don't need to do the quest, only get up to a certain part.
2. The quest if you were gonig to carry on doing it is not long.

The quest req is one that gives def xp, so that's probably a no no.

Rock crabs. Not much else really.

graffiti
17-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Who said he's a pure?

Jord
17-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Rock crabs and yaks

If you stay up late do yaks until like 12am then go rock crabs, crabs are always dead by then and crabs are easier to kill plus you get argo like 5 at a time on you = 1k xp.

EASY

Callum.
18-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Who said he's a pure?

True say that, from the way he didn't want to quest gave ne the impression of no def.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!