PDA

View Full Version : SUPER RARE VALUE REPORT [2] [samantha]

samantha421
18-10-2009, 01:35 PM
As my last report failed, I have decided to have another go but be more consistent than last time.

Under the habbox rare value
Equal to habbox rare value
Higher than habbox rare value

The first super I will report is the:
Dino Egg

This rare looks nice and is well presented. I witness trades of this when it was worth T 38 cs, since then it has decreased in price because of the increase in thrones.

So I will do the values from my trades.

T 20 cs seen once (my trade) This was a 18 hc profit for the buyer, but now he is losing out because of the decrease.
However, I have seen offers of T 10, T 5 and T 15, which were all under the habbo value at the time.
I think the decrease was needed because they don't sell for their old guideline value. However, I think these should increase up to T as that is what they were selling for.
Sorry for not producing more values.

The second rare I will report is the
Moon Lamp

This super is great. However, it doesn't seem to be very popular in trades anymore.
1 cs - seen 6 times
1.5 - seen 3 times

I think that 1.25/1.30 is a good bracket for this super, as no more is coming into circulation. It can no longer be obtained from ecotron and if it gets more popular the value may increase. However, I haven't seen a lot of these supers and I wonder where they have gone.

The third rare I will report is the
Child line Cake

This rare is popular to trade in shops, I have found myself turning down most offers because I feel that I can get more from them. They are guide lined at Cs per but I have seen some go for 2.5 and almost 3.0 cs per

2.0 cs - seen twice
2.5 - seen 3 times
2.6 - seen once

As you can see from their values, I think this super is popular in trades and can receive more than 2 cs per item. This rare has only just decreased in price and I think habbo's have started buying cheap in the hope of them increasing in the near future. I think that this super would be at a better price of 2.Cs.

Thanks for reading, hope it is consistent enough this time.

samantha421
18-10-2009, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=T 20 cs seen once (my trade)
[/QUOTE]
Suppose to say 2T 20

I also mean 2t 10, 2 t 5 etc sorry for missing the 2 off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!