PDA

View Full Version : Solve The Murder & Win A level 3 Detective Badge!

Xoim
18-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Can you piece the clues together? You could earn a Level 3 Detective Badge if you can!
After an exhaustive week of taking notes, collecting evidence and talking to witnesses, it's time to put this investigation to bed and bring justice to Garie's killer. Was he stabbed in the back by his devoted wife Jane? Or perhaps her lover Tom wanted shot of her husband so he could run off with her to the Spanish Habbo Hotel.
You decide.
To win a Level 3 Detective Badge:
* Click here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=30152716) to visit the Hospital and find Tom
* Open 'Urban Crime Scene' in the Hotel Navigator and speak to all the suspects and witnesses to collate your clues. You can find Jane (the widower) here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=30187251)
* Complete the poll below by Monday 19th October
Don't forget, you can still claim your Level 1 Detective Badge here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/765-a-lying-lover) and your Level 2 Detective Badge here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/766-the-plot-thickens). We are still accepting entries for our Grizzle Crime Scene (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/762-who-killed-garie-selwood) competition!
Ludus

Urban Crime Scene: Claim Your Level 3 Detective Badge

Claim your Level 3 Detective Badge (Gold) by by following the clues and solving the murder. If you answer correctly, you may be drawn at random to win one of the 100 Level 3 Detective Badges we will be awarding. Be in with a chance of owning this exclusive badge by lending Detectives Horatio Sanz and Sofia Fox your help in solving this murder case!
Who do you think killed Garie Selwood?
Jane (Garie's widow)
Tom (Jane's lover)
Original article here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/767-solve-the-murder)

Good Luck :]

crazed
18-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Chose Tom. I know more toms irl and it just seems right.

Mr-Trainor
18-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I can't get in to any of them 2 rooms :( I might try doing the 2nd badge as I haven't done that one yet :P

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 03:33 PM
someone give me answers yeah.

Teabags
18-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Can't get in either of the rooms either.
:Sanswers pls <:

Kalk
18-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Answers:

I chose TOM, for the following reasons:

1. He has not been seen at work for a week, and borrowed Jane's car to fix the air conditioning. This same car was given to the mechanic to repair. Garie was run over by a car of the came colour.

2. Jane's boss has said that she was a very shy person and wouldn't hurt a fly. She is obviously shocked about the death, and is guilty because she had an affair.

3. The rest of the clues add together. Tom ordering pizza, the pizza in the hair, the paint, EVERYTHING points to Tom.

Mr-Trainor
18-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I think it's..

Tom.

But don't enter it because I'm not certain, I've only spoken to two of the people!

Edit: Kalk posted the same answer at the same time, so maybe I am right :P

Teabags
18-10-2009, 03:49 PM
yarr. +rep if you're right.

and you better be... grrr.
cause i'm tom if you're wrong.
(A) that's not a threat.

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 03:50 PM
thanks, +rep anyway. i'm going to enter it, nothing to lose.

Hupp
18-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Cool :P

Chancer!!
18-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Answers:

I chose TOM, for the following reasons:

1. He has not been seen at work for a week, and borrowed Jane's car to fix the air conditioning. This same car was given to the mechanic to repair. Garie was run over by a car of the came colour.

2. Jane's boss has said that she was a very shy person and wouldn't hurt a fly. She is obviously shocked about the death, and is guilty because she had an affair.

3. The rest of the clues add together. Tom ordering pizza, the pizza in the hair, the paint, EVERYTHING points to Tom.

Your right... ^^ I'v been in both rooms and she even admits it!

Xoim
18-10-2009, 04:29 PM
I put in tom :)

Colossus
18-10-2009, 04:40 PM
i'm putting in tom :D

Alex3213
18-10-2009, 04:43 PM
I tried and put Tom :D

Mickword
18-10-2009, 04:58 PM
I put tom. lol, everyone did.

paramoreriot
18-10-2009, 05:00 PM
TOM

"Lie,yes,I confesss. I have lied. I have done something awful..."
"How could he kill my husband?"
"The roses? The petals on the floor... Not for Garie, no... no... blood.."
"My, my, husband! He's gone. Tom the monster! I shouldn't have cheated.."
"I can't believe he has gone. This is all my fault."
"Blood, blood on my hands! Blood, I see blood!"
"Pizza, Piazza.. please... please... *cries*"

Jane says the following above and at the hopistal the Doctor says Jane couldn't harm a fly and Tom hasn't been in work in days

thorn
18-10-2009, 05:11 PM
And btw,

Jane reminds me of Lady Macbeth

She didn't actually kill people.. I dont think

But she "sees" blood on her hand, a sign of guilt etc.

Xoim
18-10-2009, 05:16 PM
And btw,

Omg yeah
polanskis version of macbeth?
Yeah I know what you mean
I though that at first :)

simplymagic
18-10-2009, 05:53 PM
And btw,

Yh I thought that soon as I saw it. Even an ocean couldn't wash the blood off;)

.Shaun,,
18-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Anyone know answers to level 2? :P

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 06:32 PM
check the level two thread. answers there. it's option 3, then 2, then 1 if i remember rightly.

.Shaun,,
18-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Thank you :)

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 06:42 PM
not a problem dear

Kyle
18-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I haven't been following this quest at all and I've just come onto hxf, grabbed the answers from the threads and put them into the polls. Thanks to those users that posted the answers and thanks to those in this thread that have bothered to even attempt to guess at the murderer of this fictional character. I have decided it's my turn to contribute so here you are:

Tom, because I watch murder she wrote

BaNaNaS
18-10-2009, 07:56 PM
I entered "Tom" but I think im wrong, because after she sasys 'How could he kill my husband?' if you say "lies" to her then she opens up and says "Yes i confess, I did do something awful" :S

Tootish
18-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I think it's Tom, but I'm going to wait and see what other people think.

Kalk
19-10-2009, 06:28 AM
I entered "Tom" but I think im wrong, because after she sasys 'How could he kill my husband?' if you say "lies" to her then she opens up and says "Yes i confess, I did do something awful" :S

"Yes I confess, I did do something awful" - Having an affair is the awful thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!