Surprise there isn't a thread already on this. :(

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 05:10 PM
city lucky to get a draw :lol:

BoomItsClowgon
18-10-2009, 05:15 PM
city lucky to get a draw :lol:

Haha. :P

I hate sparky, i think United Officials will never approach him for the managerial position at United and tbh, i think he is a **** manager. :)

Jack.Lfc
18-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Suprised you 2 havnt jumped on the city bandwagon.

lBlue
18-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Keep on posting failing wum's Clowgon. :)

Anyway, we got two points out of two games where Chelsea got none.

Immenseman
18-10-2009, 06:53 PM
5 points above city already. they only have 1 game in hand :'( :lol:

adaym
18-10-2009, 07:02 PM
5 points above city already. they only have 1 game in hand :'( :lol:
you're second bottom wot u on about,

StefanWolves
18-10-2009, 08:16 PM
All I have to say is.

Wolves beat Wigan @ Wigan.
Wolves only conceded one goal against City (BARING IN MIND TEVEZ, ADEBAYOR, AND BELLAMY WERE ALL AVAILABLE). Man UTD conceded 3 (BARING IN MIND TEVEZ DIDN'T REALLY PLAY MUCH AND ADEBAYOR DIDN'T PLAY).

Yet I don't gloat.

Flamedragon3
20-10-2009, 01:05 AM
All I have to say is.

Wolves beat Wigan @ Wigan.
Wolves only conceded one goal against City (BARING IN MIND TEVEZ, ADEBAYOR, AND BELLAMY WERE ALL AVAILABLE). Man UTD conceded 3 (BARING IN MIND TEVEZ DIDN'T REALLY PLAY MUCH AND ADEBAYOR DIDN'T PLAY).

Yet I don't gloat.
You forgot to point out how you were away and United were at home. ;) Funny how some people were moaning at Matty for making City threads, yet United fans on here can't have enough of us and have to make threads about us if Matty doesn't. :P

I've had all day with my mates at school about how Wolves beat Wigan and we couldn't. So I just said Portsmouth to them and they left me alone. :D lol.

It's actually a lot of fun being the only City fan in my year (possibly school). Especially with loads of Wolves fans that actually like City. Doesn't help being called Ashley Young though, everyone who doesn't know me asks if I support Villa or believe that I actually do support Villa. So now I wear my City shirt once every week now I'm in Sixth Form and can wear non-uniform. :eusa_clap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!