PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Checkhabbo.net ~ Hiring!

kuzkasate
18-10-2009, 05:50 PM
CheckHabbo is an unofficial habbo fansite which is owned by .-Richie-. & -.n.i.c.o.- from Habbo UK. The website currently provides its visitors with a radio which is ran by our excellent Radio Managers, supported by a team of excellent DJs and phenomenal up to date news around the clock managed by .-Richie-. and FREE Live Computer Support which anyone can use if they have a computer related problem. Checkhabbo also has its very own Forum which we really recommend that you register on! Our forum is a new feature to Checkhabbo which is ran by very friendly staff.

Visit the website here: www.checkhabbo.net (http://www.checkhabbo.net)
Visit the forum here: www.forum.checkhabbo.net (http://www.forum.checkhabbo.net)

I am the Live Support Manager at CheckHabbo and there are alot of job openings (visit http://forum.checkhabbo.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53 for more information) there are also management jobs avaible.

We are currently in need of Support Operators so if you WOULD like to apply then apply via the forum and send the app to the Live Support Manager (me or Cutbrakes on the forum) if you wish to send the app on this forum, please do so.

Many thanks,
Cutbrakes.

Fehm
18-10-2009, 05:52 PM
why the hell would you go to a habbo fansite for support with your computer?

kuzkasate
18-10-2009, 05:57 PM
why the hell would you go to a habbo fansite for support with your computer?

Thats why its not just a habbo fansite. And anyway, most people wouldnt know where to go if they're unexperienced and if they know that checkhabbo have a live support team which they can ask anytime, why not? :S

Mickword
18-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I agree with apps, its ether a fansite or a support website, what is it?

Kdwndr8
18-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I agree with apps, its ether a fansite or a support website, what is it?
Both..

Isn't both better then one? :eusa_wall

kuzkasate
19-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Both..

Isn't both better then one? :eusa_wall

exactly... its a fansite with more better features :S

.-richie-.
20-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Quite right, why should CheckHabbo be like all the other fansites? CheckHabbo is different. No point in every website being the same now is there?

kuzkasate
24-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Quite right, why should CheckHabbo be like all the other fansites? CheckHabbo is different. No point in every website being the same now is there?

Much agreed. AND OMG RICHIE U DIDNT TELL ME YOU USED HXF !! :@

Fehm
24-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Right.. okay, I get some major computer problem, what will I do. I KNOW CheckHabbo.net! a bunch of useless teenagers will help me! Or what about, ring up tech-guys on their free hotline and get through to qualified computer technicians.

Difficult.

BeanEgg
24-10-2009, 05:38 PM
That's a stupid idea!
They just don't work out. With an aim (Habbo-fansite) you usually stick to it.
It's like going to KFC and asking for beef.

kuzkasate
24-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Right.. okay, I get some major computer problem, what will I do. I KNOW CheckHabbo.net! a bunch of useless teenagers will help me! Or what about, ring up tech-guys on their free hotline and get through to qualified computer technicians.

Difficult.

LMAO not everybody will ring tho love. Not everybody knows and for the useless teenager part, we have quite a few FULLY QUALIFIED STAFF who are studying the subject in college tyvm so stop critizing every single thing you see

That's a stupid idea!

I really dont see what your talking about... :S How will it not work out? How is it a stupid idea? And its just like fansites have support, where you email them and they reply but this is LIVE. :S

BeanEgg
24-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Habbo-Fansite with PC Support? It's not professional.
Sulake has a pc help support thing because their product relies on a working PC.

Why don't you just create a dedicated separate site?

Fehm
24-10-2009, 06:40 PM
LMAO not everybody will ring tho love. Not everybody knows and for the useless teenager part, we have quite a few FULLY QUALIFIED STAFF who are studying the subject in college tyvm so stop critizing every single thing you see

I dont criticise everything I see, only the ideas that need criticising, and this is one of them. Honestly, It's a stupid kiddy idea, like yh lets do this, it'll be amazing.. when it'll all end up ****. You know it wont work. Stop being so god damn sarcastic as well, It does nothing for the fansite your representing at the moment other than showing us all you care about is being better than the rest.

kuzkasate
24-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Habbo-Fansite with PC Support? It's not professional.
Sulake has a pc help support thing because their product relies on a working PC.

Why don't you just create a dedicated separate site?

That would be stupid.. creating another seperate site...

I dont criticise everything I see, only the ideas that need criticising, and this is one of them. Honestly, It's a stupid kiddy idea, like yh lets do this, it'll be amazing.. when it'll all end up ****. You know it wont work. Stop being so god damn sarcastic as well, It does nothing for the fansite your representing at the moment other than showing us all you care about is being better than the rest.

1) Every post I've seen you post in your always moaning about something
2) We never said we were better than the rest and in actual fact, we're not at all. So rather than filling up threads with bull**** find something else to do.

Kupen
03-11-2009, 09:05 PM
That's a stupid idea!

Well said, like going to a veggie bar and asking for meat. Tbh i don't like the checkhabbo layout its terrible

Kdwndr8
03-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Well said, like going to a veggie bar and asking for meat. Tbh i don't like the checkhabbo layout its terrible
Make something better, and then you can judge the layout.

What if your not smart with computers? Don't know where to go? Maybe this person visits checkhabbo.net and they can ask for help there?

Its an addon, therefore adding more to the site, therefore improving it!

*Removed*
Rant over

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members by using filter avoiding abbreviations.

jacko2244
04-11-2009, 06:44 PM
yeah. The more stuff, better the fansite! :D

I like the layout, not to keen on the navigation on how it slides out. But other from that. I like it!

edit: i like the image backgrounds :P

There cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!