PDA

View Full Version : Scariest Person - Ends 19th November

Inseriousity.
19-10-2009, 06:47 PM
With Halloween comes scary costumes (of if you're too old for all that nonsense, staying upstairs) and treats but unfortunately, there are people who are scary all year round! We all know someone who just gives us the creeps and this is where you can use that person to win yourself a fantastic prize! Aww, that sounds harsh... oh well!

The aim of this competition is to tell us who you find scary, it could be a celebrity, someone in your family, a friend. Anyone! But you also need to say why they're scary to you! Maybe it's just their eyes as if they're looking right through you, whatever it is, the best explanation wins!

Good luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

samantha421
20-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Mrs Debbie Randall.......
The meanest teacher in my old school...
However, since then she has been promoted to Head Teacher (scary music).

She has an anger issue, chewing gum wasn't allowed back then (still isn't) but this boy called James had some. He was asked what he had in his mouth, he told her, the dragon breathed red and asked him to step into the classroom, as we were in the shared area. The other teachers and pupils were happily discussing victoria names when all of a sudden the volcano erupted.
'WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS OK TO EAT CHEWING GUM?' That's all I could hear through my ears the other passed in a blur as we all just were in shock horror.

She has blown up a lot of times before, if we hadn't worked hard enough or we had done something wrong. She didn't teach properly either.... In the SATS she helped us throughout but I still got a level 4! But watch out for er shes deadly......

Circadia
20-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Habbo(x) name:JustAbii.x
My entry:
Miss Wood!
miss wood is this really freak math teacher! i absolutly hate her. she is soooooo creepy 'cause her eyes are bog eyed when she looks at somone it looks like shes looking at somone eles when i was in her class i seriously couldnt look at her straight in the eye argghhhhh even typing about her makes me shudder! Put it this way on halloween she doesn't need to wear a mask shes got a perminate freaky one !

kuzkasate
20-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry:

---MAD--- is probably the scariest person. Quite some time ago when I worked in HxHD I was fired for... nothing. No reason was giving and as I requested one, my PMs were ignored. Soon, I found out it was a "Mad" time because at that time --MAD--- was very strict and firing people.
So since that time, every time we see ---MAD--- logged in, we know that someone is going to be fired... someone is going to be OUT and loose... but the question is, who?

Mandahh
20-10-2009, 05:51 PM
My sister, because I've seen teh calling and The grudge, and my sister has long black hair. So she does half Samara hald YOko. When I first watched movie I was TERRIFIED, I'm still abit scared but anyway, my sister puts teh black hair in her face and pretends to be Samaroko (Samara + Yoko;) )

YET AGAIN
I 4gt habbo + habbox name lol
So here it is
Habbo name: mandz01bb
Habbox name: Mandahh
Nd ders a few typos but CBA to correct dem ;)

My sister, because I've seen teh calling and The grudge, and my sister has long black hair. So she does half Samara hald YOko. When I first watched movie I was TERRIFIED, I'm still abit scared but anyway, my sister puts teh black hair in her face and pretends to be Samaroko (Samara + Yoko;) )

Lol luv ur signature: DID YOU KNOW I LIKED CHEESE?

NOW YOU DO! :eusa_whis

I SMELL BACON , I SMELL PORK , RUN LITTLE PIGGY I GOTTA FORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jokes :P

:Shabbo(x) name : kelsie9987
my entry: well a man is going around my area called 'clowny'
he supossed to look like a clown and he has a white van with
blacked out windows and drives around in it then kidnapps
some kids. he waits outside of my old primary and watches them coming out of school i dont belive the rumour but everyone in the area says its true but the police came into my acadamy and looked around and went around the place finding out ders no person and no proof that 'clowny' is real

Please do not comment in the Competitions Forum. It is for entries only. - Inseriousity.
Posts merged.

kelsie9987
20-10-2009, 08:06 PM
:Shabbo(x) name : kelsie9987
my entry: well a man is going around my area called 'clowny'
he supossed to look like a clown and he has a white van with
blacked out windows and drives around in it then kidnapps
some kids. he waits outside of my old primary and watches them coming out of school i dont belive the rumour but everyone in the area says its true but the police came into my acadamy and looked around and went around the place finding out ders no person and no proof that 'clowny' is real

p1eloveragain
22-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Habbo name : p1elover
Habbox name: P1eloveragain
Entry :
I have a teacher called Mrs Salter (Dunno how she ever got married) She walks around school looking like a wrinkled prune... She's strict about uniform and if your 2 seconds late to her class your likely to get a detention..
She set us 24 pages of Math Hwk for 2 weeks and they're not exactly basic topics.Nobody dares so the hwk coz shes just that scary. :S

Supertrick
22-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Habbo Name: Supertrick
Habbox Name: Supertrick
My entry: Jackie Stallone

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/jackie_stallone400x300.jpg

Shes just look really weird and is repulsive. I can even look at her for longer than 30 seconds she is just weird and freaks me out.

Shockwave.2CC
23-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Habbo(x): Shockwave.2CC

My Entry:

My entry is my old history teacher at school (i'm now in college), His name was Mr Mallin and when ever he got angry with a student/class, he use to either throw a chair a cross the room (no lie) or slam the door so hard that it felt like the hole building was going to fall down or he use to kick the wardrobe with all the text books in and that use to wobble from side to side and sat near that so it was frightning when he did it.

So yeah watch out for a teacher called Mr Mallin because he's a frightening teacher. (He's left my old school now, so watch out)

Americanozz
23-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Habbo name : 7eventy5ive
Habbox Name : 7eventy5ive
My Entry: Britanny Spears

I think britanny spears because she shaved her head bald, now isnt that scary???

Access
23-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Habbo Name: lol
Habbox Name: Access

Stephen Gately, because he's a ghost.

Sponegy006
31-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Habbo Name: Spongey006
Habbox Name: Sponegy006
My entry:
The scariest person in the world must be Paris Hilton! She is so scary because she acts like she is in a world of her own, and she buys all these random things for her dogs, which she calls stupid names. This seriously freaks me out - why does she do it? SHe really hasn't responded to fame well, and she shouldn't even be famous - she hasn't done anything to deserve it. She gives me the shivers whenever I think of her, or see her on t.v! AHHHHH :S:O

Jorday..
31-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Habbo Name: Jorday..
Habbox Name: Jorday..

The person I find scariest is my little brother!
I sit alone in my living room and I hear this noise, I walk through my house to find it's my brother talking to himself! It's like he's the descendent of satan!
He sometimes sends a shiver down my back the way he acts around people, he looks at them in this way that says: "I will be your murderer tonight" and it freaks me out!
Soon enough he shall grow up and I shall not fear him as much as I do now.
His killers eyes and independant attitude will soon wear off and I shall be able to sleep again!

(Jorday..)

Jord
01-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Habbo name: Brapd
Habbox name: Jord
Entry: Im gonna say michael myers you cant kill him and hes back every halloween.

Yux
03-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Habbo Name: Soviet
Habbox Name: Yux

My entry: Right, well once I was with my best friend quite late just before midnight when all the sudden a van pulls up next to us. I thought he might ask for directions or something, but he just stopped and looked at us disgusted. So I casually pretended to get a phonecall to get away and started walking up my drive. He pulls up to my driveway, so we start running towards my house. Then this guy starts to get out of the van and we looked back and noticed that he had an ice pick in his hand. So we start screaming and panting for my life, luckily my dad must've spotted us someone and came out. Then my dad rugby tackles the guy! He managed to hold him there until the police showed up. Never been so afraid in all my life.

Lost_Addict
06-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Habbo Name: kieranwwe
Habbox Name: Lost_addict
My entry: If Mr T and Chuck norris had somehow had a baby, it would be so strong tough and leeniant nothing could stop it. it would even have so much awsome irradiating from it that anyone who came in contact with it would instantley disintegrate. now thats scary!

toffeetongue
19-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Habbo Name : Lorrilrakest.
Habbox Name : toffeetongue
Habbox Entry:

The scariest person in the world, is, let's face it - Simon Cowell. I mean, anyone who can wear trousers that high, or live with the antics of Same Difference, or simply sit two chairs away from Louis Walsh are not the average mortal. Who knows that he will do next? No doubt, Jedward (who are quite scary in themselves) will be involved.

.PureGenius
19-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Habbo name: PureBrain
Habbox name: .PureGenius
My entry:

On Halloween in 2003, my family and I went into the city because my mum had bought a car and she needed to make a car payment to the dealer. We decided to take my little sister and her friend trick or treating out there. My mum made her payment and my sister and her friend were trick or treating. It was getting late so we decided that was enough. We had along drive back home. We ate at a fast food burger joint and began the long drive home. When we were on the motorway, a car was driving right next to us and the driver was wearing a mask, staring right at us. Everybody started to get scared. He was keeping up with us and had his head turned sideways staring for about 10 minutes. Then he looked ahead and drove past us :O.

TinyFroggy
19-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Habbo Name : TinyFroggy
Habbox Name : TinyFroggy
My Entry : Bloody Mary (if she is a person, real fgs 0-0, she would be the scariest!)
Reason : [Read this aloud through ur mouth] Who doesnt know the story of Bloody Mary? Bloody Mary is a 'legendary' ghost we could say who haunt peoples that summoned her name 3 times and kills her prey as bad as her life was! Much worse. Torturing and eering ;( Now.. say this out loud. Loudly and clearly. BLOODY MARY IM CALLING YOU! Haha.. You think u r safe? Try check it out.. From my "reason", how many times did u sed her name? .....be prepared ...from this night and so on...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!