PDA

View Full Version : Will.i.am/Cheryl Cole Accused Of Stealing a Song!

lick
22-10-2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvPsliXeXOk - Cheryl/Will.i.am's song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz3RKDoqQ5o - Frankmusicks song

Its originally Fleet wood mac but Will.i.am copied Frankmusic's loop w/e that is lol

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-22-william-accused-of-stealing-another-song#respond

British singer/producer FrankMusik took to his Twitter to enlighten the public with another song stealing crime perpetrated by none other than the copyright challenged, Will.i.am.

He Tweeted:

OK SO Cheryl Cole ft Will.i.am - Boy Like You IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF OF A TRACK I DID FOUND HERE!

We totally get it!

Yeah this is the second time Will.i.am has been accused this year lol. Frankmusick ft Tinchy stryder one sounds better

night anyways i was gone till i read this :P

waits for user to defend Cheryl lol

untrustus
22-10-2009, 09:16 PM
and 'fight for this love' sounds a lot like kelis's 'lil star'

Eamonn
23-10-2009, 12:00 AM
this accusing of stealing a song crap, is well crap.
just because frankmusik has sampled a song, and someone went and sampled it too, does not mean that person is ripping it off :eusa_wall
it's a sample for a reason, frankmusik doesn't own rights to this sample and tbh, i doubt will.i.am even knows who frankmusik is

it's like how many people have sampled 'let the music play'? jordin sparks being the most recent.. all the people that sampled it before her, aren't coming out going "omg jordin just stole my idea, omg, i'm a flop, i need the publicity.."

this guy is plain irritating, i remember earlier in the year when he claimed he was producing cheryl's album. it was found out he claimed that for publicity, just like he is doing now.

luce
23-10-2009, 06:27 AM
*defends cheryl cole*

nothing will happen because it's her. her first song is so popular because it's her (and it's a tune) so yeah. Nothing will happen really because i like said above he probably doesn't know who they are, i have never heard of them and i listen to so much music it's unreal and like to think im up to date with the latest news etc.

so yeah woo go cheryl.

untrustus
23-10-2009, 07:29 AM
*defends cheryl cole*

nothing will happen because it's her. her first song is so popular because it's her (and it's a tune) so yeah. Nothing will happen really because i like said above he probably doesn't know who they are, i have never heard of them and i listen to so much music it's unreal and like to think im up to date with the latest news etc.

so yeah woo go cheryl.
1) obviously nothing is gonna happen
2) if you've never heard of frankmusik then you can't "listen to so much music it's unreal and like to think im up to date with the latest news etc."

iDenning
23-10-2009, 07:10 PM
cheryl cole is innocent, k.

Black_Apalachi
23-10-2009, 10:18 PM
cheryl cole is innocent, k.

innocent of actually singing lol.

what's the point ripping crap "music" anyway?

Special
30-10-2009, 09:28 PM
and 'fight for this love' sounds a lot like kelis's 'lil star'
not it doesnt

untrustus
30-10-2009, 09:50 PM
not it doesnt
yes it does

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!