PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Portable: European Launch September 1st

Science
23-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Well here are some guidelines to the playstation portable.
Its european launch will see it in its value pack.
Including:
Psp Console
Headphones
Remote control
Soft case
Mains charger & Battery pack
32 mb memory stick pro duo

The psp is a entertainment enthusiasts delight. The UMD's (universal media disc) are capeble of storeing 1.8 GB worth of game programing movies or music. Although sony, gameing & sony associated movie industries have the technology to write on to the discs. Which means a decrease on gaming & movie piraacy.

The psp also features a memory stick slot which is able to access mpeg4 movie files and mp3 music files for playback on the psp console. Yet homebrewers have hacked a way through psp programming to put UMD game files on to memory sticks. Although you may need a memory stick with more capcity which will effectivly cost more.

The System also has built in ir port and wifi technology. The wifi was first intended for use on networked player games. But sony relase its latest firmware update will soon use the psp's wireless hotspoting capabilitys to the maxium. Releasing a fully functional web browser. But habboers dont get your hopes up for habbo hotel on the go yet. As it has not yet been configured to run flash plugins. But talks are now in session for a psp adaptable plugin for flash.

The future for PSP is bright, wih new software issued and flash plugins may be avalible the PSP has far surpassed the stretch of Nintendo DS. The PSP is a truly amazing piece of technology and a great addition to the playstation hall of fame. And i do say a perfect partner to the Next Gen Playstation 3!

Charles
24-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Yep, i've pre-ordered mine. But i'm still trying to work out which game i'm going to get. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!