PDA

View Full Version : Lay off Cheryl cole! ;o

iDenning
23-10-2009, 07:07 PM
wow man people suckk.

People saying she cant sing, she clearly can.

She can sing, and shes not good just because shes fit and she hasnt got this far because shes fit, its both.

Just annoyed lol as i think people give her a hard time

she rocks :)

Who thinks shes good and who doesnt?

lick
23-10-2009, 08:45 PM
i think someone wants her babys

Special
23-10-2009, 08:48 PM
not sure, she souds crap on the video for Fight For This Love but she sounded ok when she did it live on the X Factor

Access
23-10-2009, 09:02 PM
don't really care if she can sing or not i'd still suck fart out of her ringpiece

GommeInc
23-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Her new sock is crap, but she can sing. Anyone can sing, it's just depends if it pleases people. From what I've heard, her voice is okay, it's just the words and lyrics her songs have are cack.

Geraint
23-10-2009, 09:24 PM
No, she can't. People who think she can say this because they think she looks fit.

lick
23-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Her new sock is crap, but she can sing. Anyone can sing, it's just depends if it pleases people. From what I've heard, her voice is okay, it's just the words and lyrics her songs have are cack.

whats this new sock you're on about?

GommeInc
23-10-2009, 09:54 PM
whats this new sock you're on about?
Where the silly mere didn't realise socks comes in pair so she bought only the one :P But that's a different story and I must of been thinking it when writing about her song :P

Caution
23-10-2009, 09:59 PM
No, she can't. People who think she can say this because they think she looks fit.
This exactly. She can't sing.

Stefy09
23-10-2009, 10:16 PM
don't really care if she can sing or not i'd still suck fart out of her ringpiece

That's ******* sick

untrustus
23-10-2009, 10:26 PM
man that is so butters

Yoshimitsui
23-10-2009, 10:27 PM
not sure, she souds crap on the video for Fight For This Love but she sounded ok when she did it live on the X Factor

Just to point out, she didn't actually sing that night ;)

jacko2244
23-10-2009, 10:55 PM

Lmao!
+ Im addicted to her new song, and she is soo fit :D

iDenning
23-10-2009, 10:58 PM
She didnt mime, she sang. And hell id suck fart lool

Black_Apalachi
23-10-2009, 11:08 PM
No, it is all because she's hot. And she most certainly does not rock.

Cheryl
24-10-2009, 12:15 AM
She didnt mime, she sang. And hell id suck fart lool
Well put, I like her, I think she can sing, and in addition to that she is fit as <3
Yeah and so what if he wants her babies :p
If you can't tell from my avatar I like her :)

Stefy09
24-10-2009, 12:30 AM
But would you suck farts out of her coal cole hole?

Cheryl
24-10-2009, 01:43 AM
But would you suck farts out of her coal cole hole?
maybe :s

Rixion
24-10-2009, 01:50 AM
i think she's a pretty good singer. :)

Shoed
24-10-2009, 11:36 AM
she cant sing, she mimed on x factor, it was pre-recorded vocals so would have been edited still........ she is liked for her 'image' which is abit ridiculous.

lick
24-10-2009, 11:39 AM
she cant sing, she mimed on x factor, it was pre-recorded vocals so would have been edited still........ she is liked for her 'image' which is abit ridiculous.

:O:O:O:O:O:whats this im seeing shoed hating on Cheryl LOL

why don't you obsess over her anymore lol x

Black_Apalachi
25-10-2009, 01:53 AM
she is hot but thats it. the ginger one in girls aloud must be able to sing cos shes not hot.

Frisky
25-10-2009, 01:40 PM
To all the ***** who don't do their research on Cheryl....

She didn't mime anything. The segment of her singing on the show was PRE-RECORDED because of the format the show was filmed in. This is because she wouldn't have time to change and be back on the pannel.

So she DIDNT mine. Her performance was just pre-recorded. Look it up, she says it herself.

Only moments after an insider suggested that Cheryl would be lip-syching her way through her performance, Cheryl came out swinging, denying (http://www.digitalspy.com/xfactor/news/a182013/cheryl-cole-i-will-be-singing-live.html) the allegations fervently! She clarified that she would be pre-recording the segment, due to the live format the show works in, but her singing will still be live!

She was quoted saying: "I really don't see the problem. I will be singing live. I just won't have time to get changed and get prepared for the performance, and be a judge on the show. It would be too hectic."

untrustus
25-10-2009, 01:46 PM
i swear she must be able to sing anyway, seeing as she got into girls aloud by winning a singing competition.. :s

Frisky
25-10-2009, 01:51 PM
i swear she must be able to sing anyway, seeing as she got into girls aloud by winning a singing competition.. :s

Exactly lmao

Jahova
25-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Have none of you heard of tone correction? She uses it constantly.

Meree.
25-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Everyone lately seems to like her because she is 'fit' as you lot quote. She's actually very talented and has a great singing voice, no matter what people say.

Misawa
25-10-2009, 02:57 PM
She can sing - just not very well. People only like her because of her looks. Yet her personality is horrible. Has everyone forgot about the time she hit a janitor and dropped the N Bomb on her? There's no point saying "she can't sing" in the actual studio recording of her song because you could have the worst voice in the world and still be made out to sound good in a recording studio. These days they overlay your voice a thousand times and can actually auto tune you. You can even auto tune live, which is what most pop artists use these days.

lick
25-10-2009, 02:59 PM
she wasnt that famous den and everyone forgot now LOL

but yeah she seems like she has no personality what so ever

ifuseekamy
25-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Her singing is mediocre, she is easily the worst singer in GA. People do only like her because of her looks, although she doesn't contribute much to it herself considering she spends almost £100,000 on stylists and £50,000 on hair and makeup artists.

Stefy09
25-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't like her.. She's fit but I think she is a crap singer, she's a crap mentor on xfactor.. and misawa I remember that, my mum reminded me that she was the on out of girls aloud who did that last night, it's amazing how easily people can forget that

GommeInc
25-10-2009, 04:37 PM
SHe can sing, but her songs are badly written and lack substance :/

Black_Apalachi
25-10-2009, 04:59 PM
To all the ***** who don't do their research on Cheryl....

She didn't mime anything. The segment of her singing on the show was PRE-RECORDED because of the format the show was filmed in. This is because she wouldn't have time to change and be back on the pannel.

So she DIDNT mine. Her performance was just pre-recorded. Look it up, she says it herself.

So it was pre-recorded but it was live? :S

She didn't change anyway, she just took the jacket off and looked like she was sitting there in her underwear for the rest of the show.

AgnesIO
25-10-2009, 05:13 PM
The reason people are laughing at her is the difference between her live and her recorded is huge.

Yet another 'singer' who without recording equipment is crap.

Misawa
25-10-2009, 05:28 PM
No... it was pre-recorded because she was worried she wouldn't hit the high notes, so if she messed up, they could do it again.

Frisky
25-10-2009, 05:31 PM
No... it was pre-recorded because she was worried she wouldn't hit the high notes, so if she messed up, they could do it again.

No... it was pre-recorded for the reason stated above!

Misawa
25-10-2009, 05:37 PM
No... it was pre-recorded for the reason stated above!

That's what they like you to think. Read between the lines.

AgnesIO
25-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Yes but unlike in a recording studio they did not edit it.

So it was very low - her singing voice is much lower than it is in the actual version. (edited)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!