PDA

View Full Version : Jobs Online

Phreedom
23-10-2009, 07:37 PM
I couldn't find a section for this so here it goes.

Basically, I'm 16, and I can't find anywhere to get a job online that's not doing like surveys etc. I know some people that work for like domain sites and game server sites, but they aren't hiring.

The survey sites I know of all want your phone number and I'd rather not get phone calls from random survey people and crap like that.

Any tips?

adaym
23-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Get a real job.

Phreedom
23-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Get a real job.
Thanks that completely helped

/sarcasm.

Inscribe
23-10-2009, 08:55 PM
you could take some sexy pics of yourself and sell them to peados, i made about £400 doing it

hopw this helpes

Jordy
23-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I have to agree, becoming a camboy or website developer is probably the only way to make some money on the internet. Basically you're not going to get any jobs on the internet because they can get people in India to do them for about 10p an hour, you'd want like a fiver an hour. The people in india etc have just as many skills as you yet they'll do it for much less.

Hence why you should stop being lazy, realise there is no easy way to make money on the internet and get a job in real life. The harsh truth ;)

Inscribe
23-10-2009, 09:05 PM
I have to agree, becoming a camboy or website developer is probably the only way to make some money on the internet. Basically you're not going to get any jobs on the internet because they can get people in India to do them for about 10p an hour, you'd want like a fiver an hour. The people in india etc have just as many skills as you yet they'll do it for much less.

Hence why you should stop being lazy, realise there is no easy way to make money on the internet and get a job in real life. The harsh truth ;)

Im glad you agreed on my camboy idea x

Access
23-10-2009, 09:08 PM
www.sulake.com

be a proper nerd the rest of your life

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_326/1224628333SVNFu0.jpg

ecstasy
23-10-2009, 10:04 PM
yeah.. x rated sites > live cams

gl

William93
24-10-2009, 10:48 PM

WRONG!

See this website (http://www.susanboyle-bgt.co.uk)? It's mine. I set it up in April and it exploded with visitors clicking the adverts on there and resulted in me making alot of money. My brother worked in a tinsel factory at my age and I earnt more money than he did just by sitting on my ass.

IceNineKills
26-10-2009, 01:24 AM
www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com)

Recursion
26-10-2009, 07:21 AM
you could take some sexy pics of yourself and sell them to peados, i made about £400 doing it

hopw this helpes

I bet they were pissed after you ran off with the £400 :eusa_whis:eusa_whis

Niall!
26-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Get out of the house and get a ******* real job, anyone who wants an internet job must be a social reject or a ******.

Hitman
31-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Get out of the house and get a ******* real job, anyone who wants an internet job must be a social reject or a ******.
You have no idea do you. None at all. Working online is great: you choose your own hours, you have nobody nagging at you, and if you know what you're doing then you can earn a lot of money - more then you would in many 'real' jobs. :rolleyes: I'm 16 at college, and I've invested little amounts in certain sites online... one of them is earning me £12 a day for 3 and a half of my time a day. Sure, it's not a job, but it's earning me money... and £12 is the equivalent of me doing 3 hours of work a day at minimum wage. Now, I'll move onto the next money maker: web design & coding. With the right people you earn a lot, I know loads of people who work online and earn a nice amount of money from web design - they choose their own hours and earn a good amount, more than many jobs. Now the big money... having a site. If you have a site up and running that's a good niche and has many visitors, you can earn loads from advertisements. My friend knows somebody who earns £10k a month from ads on his 63 sites. There are many people like this, earning a lot from sites.

So think before you post, and don't try acting like a hard man swearing when it's not needed. ;)

Niall!
31-10-2009, 07:51 PM
You have no idea do you. None at all. Working online is great: you choose your own hours, you have nobody nagging at you, and if you know what you're doing then you can earn a lot of money - more then you would in many 'real' jobs. :rolleyes: I'm 16 at college, and I've invested little amounts in certain sites online... one of them is earning me £12 a day for 3 and a half of my time a day. Sure, it's not a job, but it's earning me money... and £12 is the equivalent of me doing 3 hours of work a day at minimum wage. Now, I'll move onto the next money maker: web design & coding. With the right people you earn a lot, I know loads of people who work online and earn a nice amount of money from web design - they choose their own hours and earn a good amount, more than many jobs. Now the big money... having a site. If you have a site up and running that's a good niche and has many visitors, you can earn loads from advertisements. My friend knows somebody who earns £10k a month from ads on his 63 sites. There are many people like this, earning a lot from sites.

So think before you post, and don't try acting like a hard man swearing when it's not needed. ;)

BOO HOO HE SWORED

::VEGA::
31-10-2009, 07:56 PM
take my good advice: stay away from those jobs online, you will costantly be in doubth to get your money.

Hitman
31-10-2009, 08:15 PM
BOO HOO HE SWORED
Great reply Niall, you really justified yourself there.

Jarkie
31-10-2009, 08:30 PM

I 100% agree whit this comment, there is a money making in computing.. but not all understand.. lol
I have a mate who owns his own coding thing on secound life.. and he just made this race track with cars and he got 1000+ pounds.. now that's what I call good money1 :p

syko2006
31-10-2009, 08:46 PM
WRONG!

See this website (http://www.susanboyle-bgt.co.uk)? It's mine. I set it up in April and it exploded with visitors clicking the adverts on there and resulted in me making alot of money. My brother worked in a tinsel factory at my age and I earnt more money than he did just by sitting on my ass.

I hope you are joking.

William93
01-11-2009, 01:31 AM
I hope you are joking.

I'm not kidding.

Literally days after she performed on Britain's Got Talent, I set the site up with absolutly no idea how it would turn out. And I'm glad I did, because right now I have a new laptop which I wouldn't have been able to afford if it wasn't for her.

Thanks Susan Boyle.

Arch
02-11-2009, 12:28 PM
That isprob 1 of the worst websites ive ever seen but cool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!