PDA

View Full Version : BNP Website :D

AgnesIO
24-10-2009, 10:03 AM
On BNP's website to re-watch the question time thing this comes up:

Make a Donation for this Broadcast:
This live broadcast is being bought to you Free of Charge, unlike the BBC who impose a license tax fee, yet claim to offer impartiality but consistently fail to allow representation for the British National Party on their “stage managed” version of Questions Time.
However, the cost of this event has been significant, and it has been funded entirely by the South West British National Party.
If you have enjoyed this broadcast please help us to recover some of the costs by making a £10.00 donation by clicking the banner below or by phoning the Donations Hotline!

Lol so BBC let's them appear then they flame them lool

Seatherny
24-10-2009, 10:25 AM
They are filled with people with literally a hollow head.

Technologic
24-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Isn't it illegal to re-broadcast BBC content?

Bun
24-10-2009, 10:29 AM
lol griffin attacked the bbc on question time anyway.

luce
24-10-2009, 10:49 AM
I think the BBC failed massively. They completely victimized Nick and now he has the right to fight back. What they should have done is remained calm and pulled apart his policy without abusing him. It would have been much more effective, he obvious was ******** himself and wasn't prepared for pressing questions so attacking him just showed how stupid some people are who can't even construct an argument.

I despise the BNP with every bone in my body but everyone is going about it wrong.

What made me laugh the most is how he thinks 2% of muslims who like by sharia law are dominating the world. If he looked at the bible Peter says that women are second class citizens and belong at home to respect their husbands throughout the bible. Both the bible and the qu'ran contradict them self and each other massively.

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 10:51 AM
i thought they way he got torn to shreds was entertaining. i love the BBC for using the tax payers money for such entertainment.

luce
24-10-2009, 10:53 AM
i thought they way he got torn to shreds was entertaining. i love the BBC for using the tax payers money for such entertainment.

i prefer casualty :(

AgnesIO
24-10-2009, 10:54 AM

Yep everyone is ganging up on him :D

If they want to charge me for that, then carry on please :)

lBlue
24-10-2009, 12:04 PM
The guys a bunt.

buttons
24-10-2009, 12:11 PM
good on the bbc for that, setting it up so the questions (which they didn't even allow him to answer) meant he would look bad and put in people who would just tear him apart. thanks to the bbc + the rest of them, bnp membership has increased by 30% :eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Teabags
24-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Did Nick Griffin have a chance on Questiontime?

He is just totally the wrong person for lead and be spokesperson for the BNP. The BDL will gain power before him.

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 12:14 PM
they've only said that to annoy people in the vain hope that people are going to believe them. i'll believe they've got a good membership come the general election next year.

buttons
24-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Did Nick Griffin have a chance on Questiontime?

He is just totally the wrong person for lead and be spokesperson for the BNP. The BDL will gain power before him.
no they didn't give him a chance

they've only said that to annoy people in the vain hope that people are going to believe them. i'll believe they've got a good membership come the general election next year.
err the reason most people know about them now is because they've done well in other "elections" or whatever so i guess they already do .. i know in this area and around about the support has been growing

lick
24-10-2009, 12:21 PM
1/5 voters would consider voting them skynews says

FlyingJesus
24-10-2009, 12:22 PM

But he didn't get torn to shreds :S when he was actually allowed to answer the questions given to him he did so articulately and politically, and if what he said about his policies on the show is true then there's no reason to attack him. He's said practising homosexuality in your own home (rather than publically) is fine with him, he said he doesn't want to kick anyone out of the country that are already here legally, he explained how he's severed the BNPs ties with the KKK and other such groups and aims to get rid of the racist tagline that they have. The only times he came off poorly is when he either wasn't allowed to retort or when he had to try explaining his dubious past - something which he himself admitted was a terrible thing quite early on in the show, claiming that he's changed his views quite a lot since his earliest statements years ago.

lol@Jack Straw telling the black man that he "may or may not be" descended from immigrants

Teabags
24-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Also, was alot/most of the audience of some ethic race? I was feeling bad for him. Except I thought in some cases he was fine with it.

That Asian woman on the panel didn't do much. She just said that everything Nick Griffin said was horrid, dispicable and how inpolitically correct he was. ;l

AgnesIO
24-10-2009, 12:28 PM
But he didn't get torn to shreds :S when he was actually allowed to answer the questions given to him he did so articulately and politically, and if what he said about his policies on the show is true then there's no reason to attack him. He's said practising homosexuality in your own home (rather than publically) is fine with him, he said he doesn't want to kick anyone out of the country that are already here legally, he explained how he's severed the BNPs ties with the KKK and other such groups and aims to get rid of the racist tagline that they have. The only times he came off poorly is when he either wasn't allowed to retort or when he had to try explaining his dubious past - something which he himself admitted was a terrible thing quite early on in the show, claiming that he's changed his views quite a lot since his earliest statements years ago.

lol@Jack Straw telling the black man that he "may or may not be" descended from immigrants

But he was being a lieing ****! If he told more ********, then he would of been a bit of **** himself. I mean come off it. Everytime he did say something everyone booed and laughed at him. It was ridiculous, and if his racist, pathetic party got in, I for one (and I know my parents would) leave this country. The one thing we do not need, is **** like him coming into power.

It was the same thing with Hitler. His ideas at the time were fantastic, when he got into power he had the plans to get Germany out of the trouble they were in. He got into power as he was a VERY good speaker, whatever **** he may have been, there is no denying he KNEW how to get the crowd with him. He KNEW how to speak, and that got him power. Not long after he got into power suddenly he went back to what he always believed.

And let's look what happened thanks to him shall we? MILLIONS of deaths, MILLIONS of casualties.

If you can honestly think that someone like Griffin knows and BELIEVES what he says, then you need to think again.

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 12:38 PM
no they didn't give him a chance

err the reason most people know about them now is because they've done well in other "elections" or whatever so i guess they already do .. i know in this area and around about the support has been growing

They've done better. They haven't done well by any stretch of the imagination.

But he did. Which is exactly why he's suing the BBC. I know he wasn't given the chance and to be quite frank, I'm glad. It was entertaining seeing him being bullied and not given the opportunity to speak. When he did speak numerous time people just laughed at him and his stupidity, thus torn to shreds.

FlyingJesus
24-10-2009, 12:39 PM
But he was being a lieing ****! If he told more ********, then he would of been a bit of **** himself.

I did say "if what he said about his policies on the show is true". I don't know because I haven't read the BNP manifesto but he can't lie on TV about actual policies, I believe that's illegal for a man in his position

I mean come off it. Everytime he did say something everyone booed and laughed at him.

Because he's already got a negative image, which is difficult to shift

It was ridiculous, and if his racist, pathetic party got in, I for one (and I know my parents would) leave this country. The one thing we do not need, is **** like him coming into power.

They're not going to get into power, and as he's said he wants to get rid of the racist view of his party. People can change and I'm not voting for him but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't lying

It was the same thing with Hitler. His ideas at the time were fantastic, when he got into power he had the plans to get Germany out of the trouble they were in. He got into power as he was a VERY good speaker, whatever **** he may have been, there is no denying he KNEW how to get the crowd with him. He KNEW how to speak, and that got him power. Not long after he got into power suddenly he went back to what he always believed.

Actually Hitler never abandoned his racist policies and always planned to do away with the Communists and Jews. He got into power because of great unrest, getting people fired up and quite literally tricking his way into seats of power - something Griffin hasn't a hope in hell of doing.

If you can honestly think that someone like Griffin knows and BELIEVES what he says, then you need to think again.

So you disagree that homosexuals should be allowed to show their affection for each other in their own home and that something needs to be done about immigration levels (something that was agreed by all on the panel except for Jack Straw)?

But he did. Which is exactly why he's suing the BBC. I know he wasn't given the chance and to be quite frank, I'm glad. It was entertaining seeing him being bullied and not given the opportunity to speak. When he did speak numerous time people just laughed at him and his stupidity, thus torn to shreds.

Congrats on completely ignoring the policies and just going on about his personal nature

AgnesIO
24-10-2009, 12:42 PM
I did say "if what he said about his policies on the show is true". I don't know because I haven't read the BNP manifesto but he can't lie on TV about actual policies, I believe that's illegal for a man in his position

Because he's already got a negative image, which is difficult to shift

They're not going to get into power, and as he's said he wants to get rid of the racist view of his party. People can change and I'm not voting for him but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't lying

Actually Hitler never abandoned his racist policies and always planned to do away with the Communists and Jews. He got into power because of great unrest, getting people fired up and quite literally tricking his way into seats of power - something Griffin hasn't a hope in hell of doing.

So you disagree that homosexuals should be allowed to show their affection for each other in their own home and that something needs to be done about immigration levels (something that was agreed by all on the panel except for Jack Straw)?

Congrats on completely ignoring the policies and just going on about his personal nature

Before I read your quotes, just thought I should mention all of what I said wasn't indicated at your post :P Should of made it more clear.

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 12:45 PM
congrats on stating the obvious :S he is their leader therefore i see him as representative of his party. for example, when a football team does bad, the manager is blamed. when labour do bad, brown is blamed. when the leader of such a controversial party can't get his ideas across in a coherent way and ends up nervously giggling and leading the audience to laugh at him then for me it reflects the party.

my original post was commenting on his "personal nature" too so congrats again for quoting that the first time around :rolleyes:

ifuseekamy
24-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Also, was alot/most of the audience of some ethic race? I was feeling bad for him. Except I thought in some cases he was fine with it.

That Asian woman on the panel didn't do much. She just said that everything Nick Griffin said was horrid, dispicable and how inpolitically correct he was. ;l
The woman is an idiot. She was never elected into lords, she just got put there as a token minority. She skirted over the issue of homosexuality too.

FlyingJesus
24-10-2009, 01:10 PM
congrats on stating the obvious :S he is their leader therefore i see him as representative of his party. for example, when a football team does bad, the manager is blamed. when labour do bad, brown is blamed. when the leader of such a controversial party can't get his ideas across in a coherent way and ends up nervously giggling and leading the audience to laugh at him then for me it reflects the party.

my original post was commenting on his "personal nature" too so congrats again for quoting that the first time around :rolleyes:

I explained quite clearly what policies he'd done well on (ie: the ones he was actually allowed to talk about without someone hushing him up) and the point was that I didn't think he got, as you put it, "torn to shreds". A fight where one party isn't allowed to actually hit back is purely slapstick and does nothing but make the aggressor look bad, and in the same way not allowing someone to speak for fear of them actually having a good point (as seemed to be happening) and simply laying into them shows a lack of trust in one's own beliefs. Suppressing an alternate view by simply bullying them into not being heard is equally as barbaric if not worse than allowing hateful views to be aired - not that Griffin's views are hateful if we're to believe what he said on QT, which people would realise if they actually listened to him.

Japan
24-10-2009, 03:34 PM
That TV program was the best 60 minutes of television I have ever watched. He appears on the surface as someone who will sort out all of britain's problem, but underneath it all you find a lying fascist bigot.

buttons
24-10-2009, 03:56 PM
That TV program was the best 60 minutes of television I have ever watched. He appears on the surface as someone who will sort out all of britain's problem, but underneath it all you find a lying fascist bigot.
:rolleyes::rolleyes: how do you know that? what if he genuinly wants to?

most people just jump on the bandwagon and probably have no clue whatsoever, they should've at least given him the chance to explain instead of shouting & laughing when he tried to and then said he couldn't back up his points :rolleyes:

to anyone that thinks he's the worst man ever what exactly has he actually done other than try to change the policies that USED to be racist? if he'd done anything so extreme he would have been stopped. everyone just hears bad things and follows it and doesn't allow him to give his views.

the only reason people seem to have for keeping immigration is for the cheap labour because we'll benefit for it - no-one actually cares about them as citizens, how does that make these people any better than him:S

-:Undertaker:-
24-10-2009, 04:19 PM
good on the bbc for that, setting it up so the questions (which they didn't even allow him to answer) meant he would look bad and put in people who would just tear him apart. thanks to the bbc + the rest of them, bnp membership has increased by 30% :eusa_danc:eusa_clap

..exactly, they just show how arrogant the politicial elite are and it seems that now the British people are starting to realise it. I may not agree with everything the BNP says or the way it acts, but by god, its sure got more morals than the Lib/Lab/Con elite who killed over a million people in an illegal war, send our boys and girls to Afghanistan without the correct equipment, sign away the sovereignty our families died for to protect to the European Union and rip the taxpayer off left, right and centre.

I think you haver just summed up exactly how they are demonised far more than they actually are by the political elite, and on the point of his past; well i'd like to ask why we haven't got the majority of Labour MPs' sitting on Question Time being questioned by a Conservative and UKIP audience and panel about their pro-Soviet past, when they all supported a regime which had killed tens of millions, maybe even into the hundreds of millions.

But he was being a lieing ****! If he told more ********, then he would of been a bit of **** himself. I mean come off it. Everytime he did say something everyone booed and laughed at him. It was ridiculous, and if his racist, pathetic party got in, I for one (and I know my parents would) leave this country. The one thing we do not need, is **** like him coming into power.

And let's look what happened thanks to him shall we? MILLIONS of deaths, MILLIONS of casualties.

Where did he lie? - unlike most politicians in this country, mostly on the Labour side, he actually tells people what he stands for and gives people a clear mandate of what the BNP stands for. If you honestly believe a muppet like Jack Straw (who incidently fiddled his expenses) then you really need to read into the hypocrisy of the ruling elite.

The treatment of Nick Griffin on Question Time was appalling, I wouldn't support that against a socialist, Tony Blair or anybody. The leaflets that were given to the audience before they entered the debate where clearly biased and asked the audience to basically go against Griffin - that isn't democracy. It does not make sense labelling the BNP Nazis' when we have a government which is against debating with the BNP and socialist marches outside who used violence against the police.

Hopefully politics is starting to change, time for them to listen to us instead of catering for their own needs, or their masters needs in Brussels.

..at least he hasn't got the blood of a million people on his hands. This government has introduced a CCTV culture, it has discriminated always against the law-abiding people of this country in favour of the minorities. Griffin hit it on the head the other day, he isn't against homosexuals or minorities - he is against the militants within those groups who dictate government policy.

It bears so much resembalance to 1979, except this time it isn't the unions that are the problem, it is the militant wings of gay groups, racial groups, socialists and so forth.

Below everyone can see the leaflet that Question Timer audience were given;
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/23/article-1222586-06F13A88000005DC-789_468x253.jpg

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 04:28 PM
it's a tv show. if it was boring, people wouldn't watch. bbc gave what the tax payers wanted. if they had let him talk freely i guarantee there would be so much more controversy. the bbc doesn't need any more unwanted press. whether that's right or wrong isn't for us to decide. the people who vote them know their policies anyway, bnp have got more attention out of this - which is what they want. they will have gained extra members like jen said (i don't believe those figures myself) but they would have got more supporters for sure.

24-10-2009, 04:33 PM
it's a tv show. if it was boring, people wouldn't watch. bbc gave what the tax payers wanted. if they had let him talk freely i guarantee there would be so much more controversy. the bbc doesn't need any more unwanted press. whether that's right or wrong isn't for us to decide. the people who vote them know their policies anyway, bnp have got more attention out of this - which is what they want. they will have gained extra members like jen said (i don't believe those figures myself) but they would have got more supporters for sure.

The taxpayers did not want a circus show like the one that was put on the other night, the audience were, I believe hand picked, told what to do on the leaflets (see above) and the panel was also unprofessional. The format of the show was changed to be about the BNP soley, that isn't fair nor is it right. As shown by interviews on BBC and Sky News, even people who do not agree with the BNP on any issues think it was not faor.

FlyingJesus
24-10-2009, 04:37 PM
To be fair my *Removed* 4 lyfe David Dimbleby did attempt to get the focus away from BNP... for one question right at the end

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter to post offensive/ racist remarks.

Immenseman
24-10-2009, 04:37 PM
i don't think it was fair, no. i don't care about fairness. i don't change my mind when it suits me. for example, in a recent feedback thread some members in this post basically told a member to get over it because that's life. that's my thought process here ~ no it wasn't fair, neither is life. i don't think it's fair he discriminates against minorities, i don't think it was fair he was ganged up on. it was entertaining. i would have done the same. well in bbc.

24-10-2009, 04:42 PM
i don't think it was fair, no. i don't care about fairness. i don't change my mind when it suits me. for example, in a recent feedback thread some members in this post basically told a member to get over it because that's life. that's my thought process here ~ no it wasn't fair, neither is life. i don't think it's fair he discriminates against minorities, i don't think it was fair he was ganged up on. it was entertaining. i would have done the same. well in bbc.

I don't see how its fair that this government discriminates against motorists, people who look after their houses, people who work and contribute, people who are the victims of crime, and in general the majority of the population. These groups who are militant, such as the UAF, Stonewall and the Muslim Council of Britain are given meetings with Cameron, Brown on the issues, when in reality they don't represent those majoritys at all. I remember once a muslim said on Sky News 'why are the government listening to the MCOB - they aren't elected, they dont represent muslims.'

..would you support a Question Time where a Labour/Lib Dem MP was surrounded by Conservative and UKIP supporters in both the audience and the panel? - could you imagine the outrage that would cause.

StefanWolves
25-10-2009, 12:57 AM
all i have to say is lol@the people comparing hitler with griffen. don't even go there.

Black_Apalachi
25-10-2009, 01:14 AM
All Question Time did, if anything at all, is move me towards supporting Griffin. That is purely because of the way the hour consisted of people shouting questions at him, often a few at a time and then moving onto the next few questions before he had a chance to finish answering the first one!

A lot of it was also going on about stuff they claimed he has said in the past. Personally I don't give a **** what the Daily Mail (sorry Dan :P) or anyone else says he said years ago. I want to know what he plans to do to the country TODAY.

For these reasons, I still don't know what to think about any of it and at the moment wouldn't be ready to vote.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!