PDA

View Full Version : Dumb ban

davey-boy
23-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Right i know you are all going to say this isn't news but i think you should know.I am doind an experiment for a website in which i dress up as a black person and too see if i get racist abuse or anything.Anyway i was in a room and these boys started calling me N.IGGER and many other racist terms.So i said Can you please stop calling me a n.igger and i got a 2 hour ban for swearing even though i reported these racists and they haven't been banned.
So someone has reported me for breaking the filter and i have been banned.But do you think this is fair?

eggd2
23-07-2005, 09:04 PM
nope, so unfair

GommeInc
23-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Probably the two ignorameses who were calling you that. Just hope they find themselves blown up.

StaticXFan
No it aint fair

That is cause habbo is patheic and they just ban you for saying not to call him it

Absently
habbos are so cruel omg that is so mean :( i'd like 2 give them some beating

davey-boy
23-07-2005, 09:06 PM
I will tell you all the site when i am done this experiment and there names will be included.

Craig
23-07-2005, 09:13 PM
It was probably the 2 people who said it or someone who didnt hear them say it !

Tondi
23-07-2005, 09:23 PM
I am black, dress as a black habbo sometimes, and never experience abuse like this, apart from friends, then its a joke. I dont think the 'n' word if you like, should be used whether it has a . in the middle or not.

Theres more racism in the streets of London then there is in this hotel. i have no
problem.

HolyWar
23-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Ya, I sometimes am a Black guy on habbo, I notice quite a few people that make rude remarks. .

Causmo
23-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Right i know you are all going to say this isn't news but i think you should know.I am doind an experiment for a website in which i dress up as a black person and too see if i get racist abuse or anything.Anyway i was in a room and these boys started calling me N.IGGER and many other racist terms.So i said Can you please stop calling me a n.igger and i got a 2 hour ban for swearing even though i reported these racists and they haven't been banned.
So someone has reported me for breaking the filter and i have been banned.But do you think this is fair?
We're you in a lobby when you were saying this ^-^
And were you dressed in blue

WorldSoCold
23-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Racism Blows.

Noble
23-07-2005, 11:20 PM

I know it isn't fair, but you avoided the filter. So that gets you a ban.

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 04:14 AM
You shouldnt be even saying that word in the 1st place.

I dont blame the hobba that banned you.

You could of said , "Please stop calling me that :)"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!