PDA

View Full Version : Caption Phrase - Ends 25th November

Alex3213
24-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Exploring the internet. What an annoying yet fascinating thing. The reason I'm telling you this in the competition is that I had to look for many hours (5 minutes) searching for the one and only... picture for this contest. And even worse, it's Halloween, therefore making me have to search even harder! I could think of so many ideas, but there were no good captions I could think of in my head.

Anyway, this month's caption contest is going to be not a bat, not a witch, not even nvrspk4 - oh I'm only kidding! But this month it's an interesting pumpkin, a very interesting pumpkin...

http://declubz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vultures-cage.jpg

Imagine if your poor bird was in that... cage! That's more spookier than... oh I have nothing. Anyway, try think of a caption! The most witty one will win. Remember, it should stay in the rules and be related to the image! Goodluck.

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 Months VIP

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Alex3213
Habbox Name: Alex3213
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Circadia
24-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Habbo(x) name: JustAbii.x
My entry:
Im the halloween Prince locked within this castle come save me my princess charming o helpp me -faints

Mandahh
25-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Habbo name: mandz01bb
Habbox name: Mandahh

You might have locked me in a cage, but I locked you in my heart.

AppleCore,.x
27-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Habbo name: AppleCore,.x
Habbox name: AppleCore,.x

I am growing tired of waiting, i have tryed for so many years to get out this cage but it is no use. My early days are over i am dieing soon , please help me.

Americanozz
28-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Habbo name: 7eventy5ive
Habbox name: 7eventy5ive
My entry:

Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, time goes by as i sit here being sad and lonely. Someone.....Anyone...Help???

Ardemax
28-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Habbo(x) name: Ardemax
My entry:

"Damnit Carl, I told you we shouldn't have got windows!"

Sponegy006
31-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Habbo Name: Spongey006
Habbox Name: Sponegy006
My Entry:
Once I eat that cake that says "eat me" I'll be outta here!! I've nearly got it! It's just on the... other side of this cage :L

Jord
01-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Habbo name: Brapd
Habbox name: Jord
Entry: give me a break I thought it was a worm :( Atleast I took a bite of his...

freelancers
03-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Habbo Name : Sothe
Habbox Name: Freelancers

Caption: You're joking right? Just because I'm a crow that doesn't mean I can get rid of these bars! I'm not a crowbar!

kelsie9987
03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Habbo name: kelsie9987
Habbox name: kelsie9987

Entry: It's not my fault I can't afford a house so I live in a punkin is it! hmmm I do still dream of everyone els:rolleyes:

Kronics
03-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Habbo Name: Kronics
Habbox Name: Kronics

Entry: Only you can free me, but are you brave enough to do it? DO IT! GIVE IN TO YOUR HATRED!

Yux
03-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Habbo Name: Soviet
Habbox Name: Yux

My entry: This is the worst trick ever.. what was I supposed to say when trick-or-treaters knock and I didn't have a treat to offer?

Lost_Addict
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Habbo name: kieranwwe
Habbox name: Lost_addict

Entry: So have you every heard of james and the giant peach? Well this is slightly diffrent.

Prebbo
07-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Habbo Name: Prebbo
Habbox Name: Prebbo
My Caption: I heard kitties don't like the smell of pumpkins...

samantha421
07-11-2009, 04:11 PM
habbox name: samanthaw421
habbo name: samantha421
entry:

Me don't think, this will keep the puddy cat away.

Smits
15-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Habbo Name: Virtualize
Habbox Name: Smits
My entry: Stumped in Pumpkin!

toffeetongue
19-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Habbo Name : Lorrilrakest.
Habbox Name : toffeetongue
Habbox Entry:

"Not a good haul this year. A few sweets, a lolly, and a crow."

Cyndia
21-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Habbo Name: Redhotdevil65
Habbox Name: Cyndia
Habbox Entry:

".. I obviously didn't think it through when i decided to eat this pumpkin from the inside out!"

shadowclanninja
24-11-2009, 10:23 PM
habbo name: shadowclanninja
habbox name: shadowclanninja
my entry:

damn ive been locked in here for 2 years dammit grrr someone let me out orr i'm gonna, i'm gonna........ oh wait a sec someone left the key in the lock!!??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!