PDA

View Full Version : Owning Of Habbo's Continues

Errol
23-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Mentioning No Names of the victim
A Petal Floor and Rare To The Value Of 2 thrones have bin pinched in the last hour..
is this a repeat of last nite who know's...

Y!
23-07-2005, 09:14 PM
I advise everyone to move their best furni to a clone.

Craig
23-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Please include a name Errol. Most people hacked have been named and been given their sorries to hears from people etc

ssricky
23-07-2005, 09:15 PM
I advise everyone to move their best furni to a clone.

trust me it doesnt wrk i tried that and msg got it and put nice try noob as my rooms descrip.

eggd2
23-07-2005, 09:16 PM
can some 1 check my habbo (eggd2) please, rep will be added, tel me if im ownd

Errol
23-07-2005, 09:16 PM
he wants to remain unknow as he manged to move his supers and thrones just in time...
he lost about 6t out of a possible 40t i think hes Ok mate

Owen
23-07-2005, 09:17 PM

not ownd

Was it nicery?

Y!
23-07-2005, 09:18 PM
trust me it doesnt wrk i tried that and msg got it and put nice try noob as my rooms descrip. lost 35 hcs wrth to msg
Jesus, well I just say the more people who are owned the more serious the matter becomes and if you all fight the cases to habbo in time I'm sure they would refund you or pay you a good amount to make up for your loses. I'll ask Dionysus what they're doing about this on monday.

eggd2
23-07-2005, 09:19 PM
phew im not ownd

ssricky
Jesus, well I just say the more people who are owned the more serious the matter becomes and if you all fight the cases to habbo in time I'm sure they would refund you or pay you a good amount to make up for your loses. I'll ask Dionysus what they're doing about this on monday.

okay thnxs

Tondi
Another? Jesus christ. Kinda boring now.

HolyWar
23-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Even if you were to move your rares to a clone they could probably still check the other accounts you own and access from the same cpu. If you want to be safe, I think the best way is to get all your furni transferred onto an account that you create on a seperate IP and computer and not access it for a while. Heres an idea, make 1000 rooms and put all your supers in 1 of those rooms to see if they have the patience to find out which of the 1000 rooms you have your high value rares in. Lol, it's all so sad. But the first option appears to be the safest for anyone who doesnt want to get owned.

Errol
23-07-2005, 09:20 PM
welll hiding furni has wroked for me as long as u dont tell any1.
and if u made the account from a differnt ip adress so they cant track it down to ur computer.. ;]

Errol
23-07-2005, 09:24 PM
hmmn if they are going to go to that length to get ur furni u mite aswell let them have it...

ssricky
23-07-2005, 09:25 PM
na i like to make them work :P

Y!
23-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Exactly if I can't hide from hackers on habbo then habbo will have to sort it.

Errol
23-07-2005, 09:33 PM
the question is when will they sort it..

Owen
23-07-2005, 09:40 PM
the question is when will they sort it..

Answer is
Never

Tondi
23-07-2005, 09:45 PM
another question is:

Can they sort it?

My answer:

No, and thats why they are taking so long...

eggd2
23-07-2005, 09:48 PM
habbo is just :BangHead::rude: crazy

Matty
23-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Don't think they go for noobs.

eggd2
23-07-2005, 10:31 PM
im not a noob, y do u think that

Matty
23-07-2005, 10:32 PM
you cant spell, and ive never seen/heard of you. they only go for rich, popular people.

eggd2
23-07-2005, 10:33 PM
oh sorry i was typing fast,

Errol
23-07-2005, 10:54 PM
that was a bit harsh :/

HolyWar
23-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Don't think they go for noobs.

Rofl, that was funny but sooooo mean.

GommeInc
23-07-2005, 11:00 PM
trust me it doesnt wrk i tried that and msg got it and put nice try noob as my rooms descrip.
The good thing ssricky, MSG have admitted they are n00bs, why? For not knowing what n00b means, idiots.

Noble
23-07-2005, 11:18 PM
STOP WITH THE THREADS ABOUT HACKING, please! Sulake find it hard enough with all the work put into habbo! >.<

Eric$
24-07-2005, 12:07 AM
I think, that there is no point in playing Habbo Hotel if you have to have the things that you wish to keep (rares I guess..I do think people are too obsessed with them though) distant from you. Like what's the point of owning a DJ Deck if it's in the 54th room of your 77nd Habbo with the account name asdlkasldjaslk?

You
24-07-2005, 12:09 AM
It's really easy to say that MSG are pathetic morons with nothing else to do...

HolyWar
24-07-2005, 12:14 AM
STOP WITH THE THREADS ABOUT HACKING, please! Sulake find it hard enough with all the work put into habbo! >.<

These are peoples opinions, why tell them not to complain? Any threads on this nature should be publicized to the fullest extent. I dont blame anyone for feeling devasted or continuing to shout out against what is truly a dissapointing experience for them at which they hold no personal liability. These occurences over the past week have amounted to be some of the biggest news on habbo hotel in its history.

Errol
24-07-2005, 12:32 AM
These are peoples opinions, why tell them not to complain? Any threads on this nature should be publicized to the fullest extent. I dont blame anyone for feeling devasted or continuing to shout out against what is truly a dissapointing experience for them at which they hold no personal liability. These occurences over the past week have amounted to be some of the biggest news on habbo hotel in its history.

Couldnt Of said it better my self.. :P

HolyWar
24-07-2005, 12:42 AM
Another thing, "Normal" corporations and large businesses experience problems like this people demand refunds and get their problems solved, Car manufacturers recall their inventory, Video game manufacturers like rockstar order all copies of their game taken off the shelves to be replaced and Habbo hotel says " New red silk pillows on sale " and forgets to check all of their emails.

One big problem habbo has is that paying customers would never be able to expect a refund of any sort when their product fails or suddenly vanishes.

Habbo has protected themselves quite well, they even classify you as spending 25 credits to get an hc sofa as a subscription, you didnt buy the HC sofa they gave it to you "free" for your subscription to habbo club.

But when you do buy norms from the catalogue you are essentially purchasing a lease on that virtual property and habbo makes no claim of when your lease will expire.

Errol
24-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Another thing, "Normal" corporations and large businesses experience problems like this people demand refunds and get their problems solved, Car manufacturers recall their inventory, Video game manufacturers like rockstar order all copies of their game taken off the shelves to be replaced and Habbo hotel says " New red silk pillows on sale " and forgets to check all of their emails.

One big problem habbo has is that paying customers would never be able to expect a refund of any sort when their product fails or suddenly vanishes.

Habbo has protected themselves quite well, they even classify you as spending 25 credits to get an hc sofa as a subscription, you didnt buy the HC sofa they gave it to you "free" for your subscription to habbo club.
Again couldnt of sed it bettter my self. Habbo seem's like such a money making venture for 1 co operation.. > SULAKE

:....:mike:....:
24-07-2005, 01:47 AM
I know someone will beat // MSG sooner or later. Its a matter of time now.

HolyWar
24-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Really have to wonder if the S0ld account has been owned also?

Although, common sense should tell Sulake to run beta tests on their software to adress and solve severe glitches or unauthorized access of moderator accounts before charging a fee for their services.

Eric$
24-07-2005, 03:55 AM
I think that the best way to correct things that have such a large base like scripting is by acknowledging the people who did it, what they are doing, and how they are doing it. I don't exactly know how they can run Beta testing for every script out there, you know? Wow, Habbo Hotel has become a big community. It seems as though it's its own country, with epidemics (scripting) and the media is either enlarging it or modifying it to make the citizens (Habbos) afraid. Habbox is a good way to learn about economics - and the real world.

HolyWar
24-07-2005, 04:25 AM
I think that the best way to correct things that have such a large base like scripting is by acknowledging the people who did it, what they are doing, and how they are doing it. I don't exactly know how they can run Beta testing for every script out there, you know? Wow, Habbo Hotel has become a big community. It seems as though it's its own country, with epidemics (scripting) and the media is either enlarging it or modifying it to make the citizens (Habbos) afraid. Habbox is a good way to learn about economics - and the real world.

True, there is alot you can learn by understanding the politics, inside workings and rare market of this game. It's a secondary society to alot of users. I think alot of users are just upset with the way they are treated by the overall lack of information and assistance that the staff offer.

Errol
24-07-2005, 12:01 PM
i think it's just they have no furni therefore they have nothing better to do than error, scrtipt.

Sabra
24-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Maybe close the hotel for a weeks time. There going to lose some money but they need to fins out whats happening! If an hc costs $7.00 in creds a throne costs somewhere around $100.00. This is big money some habbos are losing and this needs to be corrected.

Eric$
24-07-2005, 04:15 PM
True, there is alot you can learn by understanding the politics, inside workings and rare market of this game. It's a secondary society to alot of users. I think alot of users are just upset with the way they are treated by the overall lack of information and assistance that the staff offer.

I definitely think you can learn a lot about the real world through Habbo Hotel and the thingst hat happen. Like being scammed of your account, you realize ways to fix that. It's better to experience these things firsthand on a virtual world so that it will never happen in the real world, where it will matter much more. All this scripting and security flaws will help us understand and learn about the real world, where bigger things happen and even less action are taken for such problems as lack of security. If we learn it and accept it on a virtual world, the real life problems that we must overcome won't be such large obstacles afterall.

Rawr
24-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Just getting annoying now. People loosing so much. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!