PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - Mickey mouse

Rollerkingdom
24-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Well This Saturday is so boring so i decided to makea new alt
It's Mickey mouse :)

http://i38.tinypic.com/6joztf.gif
• Used habbo colors and shades so hopefully the colors came out good.
• I tried my best on his pants but it's very hard since mickey has some type of roundy pants and habbo body is isometric so you kno what i mean..

Rollerkingdom
24-10-2009, 10:31 PM
UGH CANT EDIT THE POST BUT YEA
i made tried a bit to make it more roundish..
http://i34.tinypic.com/so8h35.gif

Detox,
24-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh my That realy Good! I really admire your work :P i think
your really good at Alts and you will go really far in your work

Rollerkingdom
24-10-2009, 11:55 PM
sorry again lol
•moved buttons 1 pixel to the left
http://i34.tinypic.com/ftjxiq.gif

jacko2244
25-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Looks pretty cool, but if i designed him i'd make him face forwards.

Good job! 8/10.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 02:10 AM
designing habbo facing forward is really easy and not challenging.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 02:49 AM
•Added tail and changed mouth etc
http://i38.tinypic.com/71ii3n.gif

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 09:55 AM
designing habbo facing forward is really easy and not challenging.

quoted from the bible.

Yh its good but, his ears look like 2 paint.ms circles filled in, i hope they aint, but i can't dither and good shading around his body because of the shades you've used

for his pants i would just keep them normal habbo isometric if the whole body itself is :P

its good but it has a few faults.

Kyle
25-10-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't see why you've AAed the tail then made it transparent? I'm using the black forum skin so it shows up.

all I'm going to say is that this is your biggest fail ever and that you seem to have lost the grasp of basic shading. The shorts could do with much more detail and the ears aren't at the same perspective as the rest of the alt.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't see why you've AAed the tail then made it transparent? I'm using the black forum skin so it shows up.

all I'm going to say is that this is your biggest fail ever and that you seem to have lost the grasp of basic shading. The shorts could do with much more detail and the ears aren't at the same perspective as the rest of the alt.

I would be GLAD to see your mickey mouse..
basically from the reference picture and the show if you have watched
his ears look like this when he is side way or etc..
If you are using the black skin ima sorry but i cant guess what plp r using..
i didnt even notice there is a black skin here..
also my screen is pretty much suckish to shading since my brightness is very diff from those new pc and when i choose some colors they look totally diff. when i look at my sis imac.. I am not trying to sound rude but i would love to see you editing this or creating your mickey mouse, you don't have the right to technically say something is a big fail when you haven't tried it. and tbh your works are not even that great for you to feel like a Master. yes you may think im mad, but i am not.. i am just tired of some your non senses comment..

@Detox: Thank you

ExtraKen
25-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I would be GLAD to see your mickey mouse..
basically from the reference picture and the show if you have watched
his ears look like this when he is side way or etc..
If you are using the black skin ima sorry but i cant guess what plp r using..
i didnt even notice there is a black skin here..
also my screen is pretty much suckish to shading since my brightness is very diff from those new pc and when i choose some colors they look totally diff. when i look at my sis imac.. I am not trying to sound rude but i would love to see you editing this or creating your mickey mouse, you don't have the right to technically say something is a big fail when you haven't tried it. and tbh your works are not even that great for you to feel like a Master. yes you may think im mad, but i am not.. i am just tired of some your non senses comment..

@Detox: Thank you

Lolz :rolleyes: the face looks nice but the rest of the body seems a bit undershaded I know mickey doesnt have allot of detail but just the shape of the shoes looks a bit weird for me.
Also you don't need to be a great artist to comment on people's works loadz of art critics dont practice arts themself so ye. If you post something on a forum than you can expect critic also bad critic if you cant live with it than dont post it :)

Kyle
25-10-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm not going to get into an argument but if you check the criticism that I gave you then you'll realise that it's pretty much true. There is barely any shading - yeah okay mickey mouse doesn't have shading but you could have given your own style to it instead of keeping it so basic. also the last work I posted was created around 6 months before I posted it therefore you can't really talk about me not being a master with your reference being such an outdated piece.

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 03:19 PM
rk i do hate it when we give c+c and you flame at us like we know **** all @_@ thats probaly why you post on amature forums like habbles.

Don't insult people who c+c you, kyle is a great pixel artist, and could probaly own that design.

i agree with ken, you don't have to be good at something to critisize it, food critics arn't good at cooking, most of them haven't even been in it for long and are just journalists.

If you want to get better at what your doing, stop flaming c+c comments, and start reporting comments which are just "yeah thats great, love the ears" because a) its a lie, b) its not constructive, c) its against the sub forum rules, and it pisses me off when i see it, and pisses me off even more when i see it getting a thank you.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Lolz :rolleyes: the face looks nice but the rest of the body seems a bit undershaded I know mickey doesnt have allot of detail but just the shape of the shoes looks a bit weird for me.
Also you don't need to be a great artist to comment on people's works loadz of art critics dont practice arts themself so ye. If you post something on a forum than you can expect critic also bad critic if you cant live with it than dont post it :)

Like i said.. adding too much shading on a black palette doesn't show up that much.. so how do you want me to shade his body that well?

I'm not going to get into an argument but if you check the criticism that I gave you then you'll realise that it's pretty much true. There is barely any shading - yeah okay mickey mouse doesn't have shading but you could have given your own style to it instead of keeping it so basic. also the last work I posted was created around 6 months before I posted it therefore you can't really talk about me not being a master with your reference being such an outdated piece.

Yea so why don't you show me how the ears would look good because if you see it here..
http://anythingwhatevs.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/mickey_mouse_johor.png?w=344&h=395
he is facing the same direction of the habbo face and yet the ears are on the side.

rk i do hate it when we give c+c and you flame at us like we know **** all @_@ thats probaly why you post on amature forums like habbles.

Don't insult people who c+c you, kyle is a great pixel artist, and could probaly own that design.

i agree with ken, you don't have to be good at something to critisize it, food critics arn't good at cooking, most of them haven't even been in it for long and are just journalists.

If you want to get better at what your doing, stop flaming c+c comments, and start reporting comments which are just "yeah thats great, love the ears" because a) its a lie, b) its not constructive, c) its against the sub forum rules, and it pisses me off when i see it, and pisses me off even more when i see it getting a thank you.
I am not flamming but sometimes the criticism given aren't well explained..
and like i posted the pic above.. how do you want me to change the ears and etc if that is how they look like..

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 03:37 PM
thats what they look like... on a reference... facing from below.

If thats the case you failed badly at doing that reference, his shorts are still tight around his legs, his legs are still habbo sized.

not even gunna mention his arms, seeing as i can't even see where it seperates, brightness is not a problem, theirs control panel options and even keyboard commands to turn it up or down. And you should be able to tell that anyway.

It looks pretty damn amature for someone who has been creating alts for over a year. The only thing that doesn't look crap is his face, i congratulate you on that but the rest just fails pretty bad.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 03:40 PM
thats what they look like... on a reference... facing from below.

If thats the case you failed badly at doing that reference, his shorts are still tight around his legs, his legs are still habbo sized.

not even gunna mention his arms, seeing as i can't even see where it seperates, brightness is not a problem, theirs control panel options and even keyboard commands to turn it up or down. And you should be able to tell that anyway.

It looks pretty damn amature for someone who has been creating alts for over a year. The only thing that doesn't look crap is his face, i congratulate you on that but the rest just fails pretty bad.

Would you like to come over and check it..
my brightness is up to 100% mkai
+ i am doing this a hbbo alt not a pixel art.. if i were to make a pixel art
the legs and arms would be thinner and same with shorts.
and i was not copying the reference or else the pose would be different..
the use of that reference was just to kno how his ear is placed.

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 03:42 PM
a habbo alt can just be in habbo isometrics, doesn't mean you can't become creative and not stick to the basic habbo shape.

Kyle
25-10-2009, 03:45 PM
If you're going to make something then 1 reference probably isn't enough.

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/jsullum/mickey_mouse.jpg

As you can see, this image proves that his ears aren't on his forehead like your alt.

Rollerkingdom
25-10-2009, 03:49 PM
If you're going to make something then 1 reference probably isn't enough.

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/jsullum/mickey_mouse.jpg

As you can see, this image proves that his ears aren't on his forehead like your alt.

Forehead..?
are you sure that you typed it right because since i kno
forehead is that thing above your eyes which his ears aren't over his eyes.

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 04:05 PM
i think it was a sarcy comment just to get it noticed and looked at tbf.

rifleboyaka
25-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Looks okay, 8/10

Isn't this supposed to be in "Non-Habbo Related Graphics" ?

Micky mouse isn't from habbo :S

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Looks okay, 8/10

Isn't this supposed to be in "Non-Habbo Related Graphics" ?

Micky mouse isn't from habbo :S

what is it designed from? -.- fail.

and fail at being worth while, try some c+c, what -2 from the 10/10?

And if it had to be from habbo to be in this section nothing would be unique, and we'd be recolouring plastos daily.

ExtraKen
25-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Black is just the same as another colour so it is just as easy to shade even if you wont see it that much it will make a differance cuz now the belly area looks flat. But I actually ment on the shorts and shoes and gloves and stuff.

Ohh and on the comment you made on Kyle his alt about not pixelated anything in the last year uhmm some people do have a life and not always time so its not really fair to judge on that. So ye

Accipiter
25-10-2009, 06:29 PM
agree's with ken about his that black mage alt, what you said on it was pretty uncalled for and i think it looked pretty awesome for being in habbo perspective.

Mickword
25-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Lovin' it. lol if you get that joke your smart. It is amazing well done. 9/10.

dbgtz
26-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Looks like a pedofile in a costume
My c+c is improve on it using software tools

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!